SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by Harmony 2, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsPC

MrsPC Well-Known Member

I think the defense can try & negotiate a plea with the state - just like when they did prior to trial & were turned down.

2. katiecoolady

katiecoolady Well-Known Member

Yes the fact that she thinks she has control over this decision is just one more notch in her Sociopathic bedpost.

3. katiecoolady

Just love it how DP opponents, the most rabid like Rivera and Kiefer (both "journalists" btw) eventually turn on the victim and their family...just like the murderer. And don't they realize, as they love to portray ppl who champion the worst of the worst punishment for the worst of the worst as things like "blood thirsty", that Arias has like maybe a 3% chance of ever being executed? That death is related to her first and foremost because SHE executed someone but her real chances are next to nil of execution?

Of course they know this, ignore it, sling "blood thirsty" characterizations at innocent grieving families, championing ppl who've slit someone's throat in cold blood all in the name of *life*.

4. Zuri

Zuri Well-Known Member

I think MK needs to lay off KCL. She is there in a supportive role and has been since Day 1. I was shocked to see the depth of his vitriol towards her. Totally unwarranted and very cruel. He may have issues with other trial groupies as he calls them, but she is not one of them. Yesterday, I wrote MK a very nice note, asking him to lay off. Hope he reads it. Until he has walked in her shoes, he needs to direct his vitriol to where it belongs. CMJA.

ETA: I asked him to apologize to her directly.

5. AZWatcher

AZWatcher New Member

I can't even hear what Geraldo says anymore. I am so distracted by that Snidely Whiplash thing on his upper lip... I lose my train of thought.

6. katiecoolady

Just tweeted this to Rivera

@katiecoolady: @GeraldoRivera as a sister of a murder victim I find ppl fighting the death penalty trying to free one throat slasher at a time offensive.

7. katiecoolady

:lol:

I didnt even know he was still around til he started Stache tweeting nonsense in support of Arias.

8. AZWatcher

AZWatcher New Member

Sits on hands......

9. katiecoolady

Thanks but he won't. He likes playing the victim. He thinks he was only sharing his honest opinions with me about how "downhill" and "destroyed" I've become. He may even parlay my words about him in to some kinda "death threat". He loves that refrain.
    Total projection because while I'm out banging out some good in this world he's doing....that.

10. katiecoolady

Thing is he is directing it where he sincerely believes it belongs: Juan Martinez. And he will spew that to anyone who will listen. There was other media in there cringing when he sat next to them as he wouldn't stop the insane defense spew. Two of them vented that to me...both males. He has no idea nor does he care how he's alienating himself. I stuck by him for mths- I'm extremely loyal...until I'm not. But it takes a lot to get me to turn my face once I've engaged with someone in friendship. He earned it.

11. PrincessSezMe

PrincessSezMe Rest in Peace

I actually thought the movie wasn't terrible, and a bit better than I expected. They did get the "stalker" behavior across pretty well, and how she tried to alienate Travis from his friends.

I wasn't expecting it to be terribly accurate as far as facts go, but was hoping they would at least try to cast actors that were somewhat like the real people. I didn't think they got any of the lawyers right (not sure about Nurmi because he didn't even get a speaking part lol). Juan and Flores were all WRONG IMO.

It would be entertaining I guess if you knew nothing about the case before watching it.

12. Jane Jetson

Jane Jetson New Member

I lerve that movie, and especially John Leguizamo in it! And you forgot to add "lily-white" to the description of CK's mitts. They are in shocking contrast to her face. What really brought it home to me was when she was doing her little "duping delight," fake crying when Juan was asking if she cried when stabbing Travis 29 times, etc. She used those giant mitts to do her dirty work!

I think what I've seen of the movie so far - about a third, I guess - is pretty good. The actress has captured her nasty, self-centeredness.

The part about Travis leaving Jodi sitting by herself at the bar while he went through two ginger ales with friends was weird. Wonder if that really happened?

Did she take pictures of him when he was asleep? Creepy, imo.

I don't think she was necessarily as nice as she was portrayed toward her grandmother.

It's so scary that I recognized those re-enacted photos. Obsess much?

"She's not my girlfriend" - right after Nick sees Jodi leaving Travis' house, and "Nobody's talking anything long-term" brings home exactly how much Jodi was being used. It's sad, from both standpoints.

The lyrics "Without a soul, my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold" were haunting.

I wonder if JA really heard Travis say, in a motivational tape "You should work on changing a 'no' to a 'yes'"?

Seeing this movie has really clarified the timeline, as I didn't come into the trial until late. Travis broke up with Little Missy, then she moved back and started stalking him, which made her more crazed than ever! She is really low in the coping skills department, obviously. But I hear one of her new rules is "Murdering someone three times over is NOT a stress management tool"! :scared:

13. TexMex

TexMex Punishment is justice for the unjust.

14. Jane Jetson

Jane Jetson New Member

Reminds me of one of the funniest things Jodi Ann said on tape, something to the effect of "Does this have to go to trial? Can't we just work it out?" :floorlaugh:

Love your new avatar, KCL. Sweet!

15. geevee

geevee Well-Known Stickie

16. TexasGirlie

TexasGirlie New Member

17. Bernina

Bernina Well-Known Member

18. Nhic

Nhic New Member

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 3h My friend Griz wrote me and posed an interesting Q: "Why do people find it so easy to hate but so hard to love?"Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted Delete Favorite Favorited More Embed Tweet

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 4h Please Don't send any photos I'm not allowed to receive them. MCSO;s website is misleading.

I have two questions:

Why does twitter allow tweets under the names of convicted murderers?

When will twitter be boycotted because of its lack of leadership, decency, and social justice?

19. Nore

Nore New Member

20. Bernina

Bernina Well-Known Member

Enlarged by me.....
    CMJA's ol' pal Griz is definitely asking the WRONG person, dontcha think? :facepalm:
    Maybe what Griz SHOULD have asked was "Why did you find it so easy to kill, but so hard to just walk away?"

I think it's CMJA's auntie who's tweeting for the convicted murderer now. She mustn't have a life.:twocents:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.