SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 35749

Here's the directions!

Was easier than finding the plugger;)
It's gonna take a very long time because I just know its never been done!

Thanks so very much Linda. The directions sound easy. I copied them down. Can I put my computer in "sleep" mode and do this in the AM if it's going to take so long? I'm tired and my eyes are getting blurry from being on the computer so long.

:seeya:

How old is your daughter Zuri?

My daughter is 22. I told her about the importance and significance of the shirt. She gets it to some extent. But to her it is also a t shirt. They know. They have seen me weep at his gravesite when we go to the cemetery. It has been awhile since I have gone. I need to let go of the pain. Thank you....:blowkiss:

Thanks so very much Linda. The directions sound easy. I copied them down. Can I put my computer in "sleep" mode and do this in the AM if it's going to take so long? I'm tired and my eyes are getting blurry from being on the computer so long.

I suggest you do it and just walk away and go to bed:) the little magic fairies will fix it all up for you while you sleep:)

I am crying so hard. Do you think it is sign that he wants me to let go? Cause all I am doing is reaching for him in the air to come back to me.

Zuri, don't cry, little one.
Our loved ones are never truely far from us.
In our hearts, they are close, protected.
When the sorrow of loss washes over us,
we can still can look to the stars,
and see the twinkling eyes of our loved ones,
smiling down, and drying our tears.
Your keepsake now has the essense of two of the most beloved people in your life, and is now doubley precious.

Sleep gently tonight.

My daughter is 22. I told her about the importance and significance of the shirt. She gets it to some extent. But to her it is also a t shirt. They know. They have seen me weep at his gravesite when we go to the cemetery. It has been awhile since I have gone. I need to let go of the pain. Thank you....:blowkiss:

She's young and probably & fortunately has never suffered a loss like that.

Encourage her to be thankful she doesn't quite understand your pain and attachment to that shirt.

Zuri, please don't ever apologize for melting down here- I am certain we all agree on that! Following these trials and cases is only part of the story here. This... here... what just happened is an equal if not even bigger part. You are here, you were left behind, it isn't fair- it is horrifying- and we understand- all for differing reasons but we understand. Thank you for reaching out, I am so grateful I was here because after I wrote my post to you I laid in bed and spoke out loud to the Universe all of the things I want for you. You matter Zuri, and we want you to know that. I will fall asleep thinking of you tonight my websleuth friend and sister on this planet... I will think of your dear brother too- he is not forgotten~ Frigga

You have touched my heart, thank you. Between the physical pain and this, somedays are just too much.

Nitey night all you beautiful, intelligent, witty sleuthers- 10:30 am is going to come quickly... especially after a long day at the beach and paddle boarding- see you all in the am~ Frigga

You just need to give The Queen an extra kiss and hug for me.

Tomorrow I'll teach you how to dump those temp files ;)

Nitey night all you beautiful, intelligent, witty sleuthers- 10:30 am is going to come quickly... especially after a long day at the beach and paddle boarding- see you all in the am~ Frigga

sweet dreams, Frigga, and to others on their way out :seeya:

I suggest you do it and just walk away and go to bed:) the little magic fairies will fix it all up for you while you sleep:)

OK, Linda. I'll do it (if you don't ever see me again on WS, you'll know I did it wrong and my computer exploded :floorlaugh:).

Now, I'm going to bed (after I do the thingy to my computer :floorlaugh:)
Goodnight all. :seeya:
Thanks again, Linda.
Goodnight, sister- hope to see you tomorrow.

(Auburn, don't you like my dog- The Queen?)

OK, goodnight for sure now :floorlaugh:

OK, Linda. I'll do it (if you don't ever see me again on WS, you'll know I did it wrong and my computer exploded :floorlaugh:).

Thanks again, Linda.

Good night and good luck:)

Quick change of subject... Anyone ever see a UFO?
my parents did but wouldn't talk about it too much - really scared them. They went in the house, locked the doors and turned out the lights. :)

I'll tell you more later.

Thanks again, Linda.

nite, sister, sweet dreams

Zuri, don't cry, little one.
Our loved ones are never truely far from us.
In our hearts, they are close, protected.
When the sorrow of loss washes over us,
we can still can look to the stars,
and see the twinkling eyes of our loved ones,
smiling down, and drying our tears.
Your keepsake now has the essense of two of the most beloved people in your life, and is now doubley precious.

Sleep gently tonight.

You are so kind. Your words and those of others have helped. I stopped crying. You write beautifully. A symbol of a very kind soul.

Thanks again, Linda.

Schnauzers Rule !!! :rockon:

Quick change of subject... Anyone ever see a UFO?

The Phoenix Lights about 10+ years ago? They started up here (actually a place called "Drake") and I and the kids SAW them!!!! Totally ******' AWESOME! 7 of them and they were shifting back and forth, it was outrageous!
Now my son, when he was not more than 5, woke me up from sleep one night, yelling from the living room. He swore up and down there were cricket people in a ball that were talking to him and said they would come back and visit him. O....K......
Always being the parent who wouldn't dismiss what my child claimed, the next morning, I asked him to draw a picture.......
Holy chit!!!!!
He had never seen ANY movies or programs about UFOs. So in his best doodles, he drew a cigar kinda thing with what you could only describe as "Grays" with antennae, waving from ports on the space ship. I put the picture up with a magnet on the fridge.
When I got home with the kids that evening after work, the picture was GONE.

I don't have a clue, it still baffles me today......spooky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey