SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zuri, have you ever seen the Shirley Temple movie "The Bluebird" ? It's a cheesy movie and as much as I love Shirley, she was terrible in it, but anyway... there's a scene where she's walking through a cemetary and comes upon her grandmother and grandfather's graves. The next scene is her old grandparents, asleep on a bench in front of their little cottage, dimly lit, resting on each other. Suddenly, the lights come up, they wake up and smile at each other and the grandmother says "Somebody must be thinking of us!".

I tell you this because I want to encourage you to find JOY in your daughter finding your brother's t-shirt - and not only finding it, but wearing it in front of you. This is a gift. You say you want your brother back, I promise you, this is a way to get him back and keep him back. Think of him in the light, not in a dimly lit closet who's door is never opened. Think of your brother on the back of your daughter, and when you're done crying (which I also encourage you to do, as it's normal and it makes you feel better afterwards), then smile, and tell your daughter everything you can remember about your brother. Including what that t-shirt means to you.

take care, much love and God bless.

Wonderful suggestion. Nothing more I can add.

Hi all,

So this will not be on TV??? Figures because I am on vacation this week and it is so hot & humid here I can't do a damn thing. Even to hot to go to the beach. Yesterday I sat in the house in front of fans all day watching Criminal Minds.
I will be checking back to see what transpires.
I do not tweet so will be depending on all my friends here to keep me posted.

Zuri I am so very sorry.

:seeya: Morning Y'all !

So looking forward to this hearing today ... This motion should have been decided at the last hearing and the re-trial of the Penalty Phase should be underway now !

:please::please::please: Justice for Travis !

Well, shux. No pointing my finger and el em ay oh'ing at CONVICTED murderer Jodi Arias in her fancy jail duds and jewelry?

Figures! We've been waiting weeks for this and of course it won't be live streamed. :banghead:

Rose, I think this will be a very fast meeting and that is why they are not bothering to set up the cameras. My guess is the judge will put it in the record the date when jury selection starts and the trial resumes. So we could be talking about 5 minutes total. JA will not be very happy that there are no cameras rolling, IMO.

ETA: From MSM it's reported that this is regarding the motion to drop the DP. So if it is argued I would hope there would be news coverage. Hope they change their minds and let us watch.

Rose, I think this will be a very fast meeting and that is why they are not bothering to set up the cameras. My guess is the judge will put it in the record the date when jury selection starts and the trial resumes. So we could be talking about 5 minutes total. JA will not be very happy that there are no cameras rolling, IMO.

Oh, that makes sense. I have no desire to see JA anyway. Let's hope this Judge sets the date for no later than the Fall of this year. :please:

I thought it was to argue death penalty being off the table. Of course this should be live streamed. Has anyone asked or emailed az family or az central to ask?

I was hoping we'd hear the argument for the motion to vacate the aggravation phase verdict. :(

BBM: :floorlaugh: Oh well ... we won't get to see her latest "jewelry" ... :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

Checking in. I was watching *advertiser censored* in the animal kingdom. Watched 2 pandas and she wasn't in the mood, and he kept grabbing her and starting barking like a dog! MEN! LOL

(my icons have disappeared)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't even care whether or not Arias gets the death penalty. All I want to see is her sorry a$$ off to Perryville. She has been lounging around the county jail for far too long.

Hi all,

So this will not be on TV??? Figures because I am on vacation this week and it is so hot & humid here I can't do a damn thing. Even to hot to go to the beach. Yesterday I sat in the house in front of fans all day watching Criminal Minds.
I will be checking back to see what transpires.
I do not tweet so will be depending on all my friends here to keep me posted.

Zuri I am so very sorry.

The Farm - if you click on the link that I posted you can follow Wild's tweets from their website. You don't have to do it on twitter. :seeya:

Quick change of subject... Anyone ever see a UFO?

I guess you could say I had a close encounter of the 103rd kind - maybe. :smile:

I was out in the middle of the country, and saw, around 2 or so in the morning, that the streetlight (weirdly placed right outside the window, in the middle of the woods) went out.

Family said I was crazy when I commented that I'd heard UFOs can sometimes do that, i. e., affect power lines. But they had enough integrity to later bring me that front-page headlines from the paper when it said "UFOs seen in area last week!" It was from the same time the street light went out.
Spooooky!

Cool to see that some here saw the famous "Pheonix Lights." Those were quite a big deal!

I do wonder how the Judge will be able to find jurors who are not only impartial but also courageous. It seems to be that since some folks are not able to accept jurys' verdicts and threaten and intimidate jurors post-verdict that people more than ever will find excuses to never serve on a jury. I don't blame them.

I almost wish the Judge could decide the penalty for Arias. I say almost because what Travis' family wants is still top priority for me. I want what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie