SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have to eat peanut butter everyday, so that looks pretty good to me. Can't beat P & J in a pinch...or on a very hot day like today.

I was so addicted to PB and J when I was pregnant. I usually don't like it at all.

I was so addicted to PB and J when I was pregnant. I usually don't like it at all.

So, was I. That and tuna fish and I really don't like tuna all that much...but I do desire it once in a while. OH, and cream cheese and strawberry jelly on bagles.

This may sound spiteful, but I love that her hearings are now a social event to her that she must get prettied up for. No more PPL, no more Othello. This is her life now. Justice, baby.

Not to mention the best part of all, she is now subjected to the one thing Jodi Arias despises above all others, ADULT SUPERVISION. How sweet it is.

So, was I. That and tuna fish and I really don't like tuna all that much...but I do desire it once in a while. OH, and cream cheese and strawberry jelly on bagles.

tuna was my thing first time i was pregnant,would have a baguette with tuna mayo for lunch and tuna pasta for dinner nearly every day....now i can smell it without wanting to vomit :scared:

someone mentioned earlier up thread about juans next trial being streamed live,i there anymore info on that? i cant see anything on google. TIA

Can't help it:

peanut-butter-jelly-sandwich-lrg.png

Ah, now you've done it. You've TOTALLY made me crave a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Or peanut butter and banana with dill pickles and potato chips (and mayo, of course). Hmmm, which one...

I just dropped by to say I'm totally sick of the "lying style" of psychopaths. You know the one, where they try to include little details that are supposed to make their OUTRAGEOUS stories more believable. It just hit me when I was listening to the Green Beret that killed his family, and is still maintaining his innocence, instead of just 'fessing up after all these years. BLECH! :stormingmad:

Definitely going for the PB/BP and PC (with mayo :blushing:)!

tuna was my thing first time i was pregnant,would have a baguette with tuna mayo for lunch and tuna pasta for dinner nearly every day....now i can smell it without wanting to vomit :scared:

someone mentioned earlier up thread about juans next trial being streamed live,i there anymore info on that? i cant see anything on google. TIA

All I wanted when I was pregnant the first time was animal cookies and trail mix with Smarties in it (our version of M&Ms)...oh, and chocolate milkshakes. Needless to say my backside suffered for it :floorlaugh:. What I couldn't stand when I was pregnant with my first is pork...of any kind. I couldn't even smell it for more than a year after I had him. :puke:

Things were different with my second. I had gestational diabetes and was on a VERY strict diet. Healthiest I ever ate in my life. I actually lost 30 pounds before I had him. Despite all assurances from the doctors that I would be on insulin before the end of my pregnancy, I never had to push the needle. HA, fear of needles made me skinny!

ETA: My first was a puny 6 lbs when he was born despite the Smarties and milkshakes, and my youngest was 7.5 lbs and almost killed me. Go figure.

All I wanted when I was pregnant the first time was animal cookies and trail mix with Smarties in it (our version of M&Ms)...oh, and chocolate milkshakes. Needless to say my backside suffered for it :floorlaugh:. What I couldn't stand when I was pregnant with my first is pork...of any kind. I couldn't even smell it for more than a year after I had him. :puke:

Things were different with my second. I had gestational diabetes and was on a VERY strict diet. Healthiest I ever ate in my life. I actually lost 30 pounds before I had him. Despite all assurances from the doctors that I would be on insulin before the end of my pregnancy, I never had to push the needle. HA, fear of needles made me skinny!

It's so funny all the different cravings we had then.
Hubby made homemade mac and cheese during my pregnancy. I could not stand the smell of that and to this day I really do not like it. My kids all love his mac and cheese. I will eat the mac and cheese that comes in the box though. Go figure????????????

Ah, now you've done it. You've TOTALLY made me crave a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Or peanut butter and banana with dill pickles and potato chips (and mayo, of course). Hmmm, which one...

I just dropped by to say I'm totally sick of the "lying style" of psychopaths. You know the one, where they try to include little details that are supposed to make their OUTRAGEOUS stories more believable. It just hit me when I was listening to the Green Beret that killed his family, and is still maintaining his innocence, instead of just 'fessing up after all these years. BLECH! :stormingmad:

Definitely going for the PB/BP and PC (with mayo :blushing:)!

That must be an acquired taste. Sounds like a pregnancy craving that developed into a habit :lol:. PB and mayo with pickles...hmmmmm. Do you put the potato chips on the sandwich?

Reminds me of this (love this movie by the way - Ali Sheedy was awesome).

[video=youtube;e30ec_UxGFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e30ec_UxGFE[/video]

ETA: My first was a puny 6 lbs when he was born despite the Smarties and milkshakes, and my youngest was 7.5 lbs and almost killed me. Go figure.

I remember my very first bout of morning sickness was at about 6 weeks when my husband was cooking cajun fish. I think it was tilpia. Oh the smell...I am still adverse to anything cajun to this day because of that.

And I had GD too! I found out the day before Thanksgiving and they told me no more sugars until we can get you onto a diet and maybe insulin (didn't need it thank god). I said, eff that! and went crazy on Thanksgiving knowing I was about to go on a strict diet for the last few months of my pregnancy. It really is a great diet though that is so true. My weight gain stalled and I felt better and more energized than I had in a very long time, especially having pre-partum depression (it was bad). I also compromised on the PB and J by using non sugar jelly. Winning.

But enough about me!

Hubby made homemade mac and cheese during my pregnancy. I could not stand the smell of that and to this day I really do not like it. My kids all love his mac and cheese. I will eat the mac and cheese that comes in the box though. Go figure????????????

YUMMY!!!!!!! Damn pregnancy for turning you off to that!

I remember my very first bout of morning sickness was at about 6 weeks when my husband was cooking cajun fish. I think it was tilpia. Oh the smell...I am still adverse to anything cajun to this day because of that.

And I had GD too! I found out the day before Thanksgiving and they told me no more sugars until we can get you onto a diet and maybe insulin (didn't need it thank god). I said, eff that! and went crazy on Thanksgiving knowing I was about to go on a strict diet for the last few months of my pregnancy. It really is a great diet though that is so true. My weight gain stalled and I felt better and more energized than I had in a very long time, especially having pre-partum depression (it was bad). I also compromised on the PB and J by using non sugar jelly. Winning.

But enough about me!

Never enough about you! The doctor at the diabetes clinic was almost hostile when I didn't have to go on the insulin. I was a week away from my due date and said to her "so.....if my sugar goes over 7 now, will you STILL make me push the needle?" Nope, no needles for me. Then I burned my log book with my sugar "readings" in celebration after he was born (all those dang pin pricks to my finger really pi**ed me off). She REALLY didn't like me after that. They keep them for research purposes. Doctor and I did NOT get along :floorlaugh:.

I'm small, but I'm feisty...and STUBBORN!

That's so funny! When I was a kid you couldn't get me to eat homemade mac and cheese. If it wasn't ORANGE, and came out of a box, I wasn't interested. :floorlaugh:

I still am not fond of homemade mac and cheese. I find it really rich, and I can't eat more than a few bites before it kind of turns me off. I like a nice macaroni casserole with canned tomatoes and real cheese in it, and whatever else tickles my fancy. I do one with hamburger and a tomato sauce, and one with fried bacon and onion in it. I'm a pastaholic. I could live on it.

Never enough about you! The doctor at the diabetes clinic was almost hostile when I didn't have to go on the insulin. I was a week away from my due date and said to her "so.....if my sugar goes over 7 now, will you STILL make me push the needle?" Nope, no needles for me. Then I burned my log book with my sugar "readings" in celebration after he was born (all those dang pin pricks to my finger really pi**ed me off). She REALLY didn't like me after that. They keep them for research purposes. Doctor and I did NOT get along :floorlaugh:.

I'm small, but I'm feisty...and STUBBORN!

Evening Princess and anyone else that's here :seeya:

I'm very stubborn, also (what my mother calls a "fache toasta - that's not the way you spell it in Italian- means "hard face") I don't usually listen to anyone's advice unless it sounds logical to me- you usually can't change my mind :floorlaugh: I need facts- logical facts.
I craved pizza with my first son and couldn't stand the smell or sight of Chinese food.
Funny all the differences in food tastes when pregnant.
I wouldn't be able to give myself a needle. It makes my stomach turn when I see the needle prick the skin :scared: :scared: I liken this to the time they gave me the smallpox needle in kindergarten and looked at the needle going into my arm. It hurt and that's what I remember.

That's so funny! When I was a kid you couldn't get me to eat homemade mac and cheese. If it wasn't ORANGE, and came out of a box, I wasn't interested. :floorlaugh:

I still am not fond of homemade mac and cheese. I find it really rich, and I can't eat more than a few bites before it kind of turns me off. I like a nice macaroni casserole with canned tomatoes and real cheese in it, and whatever else tickles my fancy. I do one with hamburger and a tomato sauce, and one with fried bacon and onion in it. I'm a pastaholic. I could live on it.

Yes, it is much to rich. I do not like things that weigh in the tummy. My sister makes mac and cheese with 4 cheeses. I just can't eat it, and I love cheese, but the way you make it sounds good, especially with the bacon and onion.

I'm very stubborn, also (what my mother calls a "fache toasta - that's not the way you spell it in Italian- means "hard face") I don't usually listen to anyone's advice unless it sounds logical to me- you usually can't change my mind :floorlaugh: I need facts- logical facts.
I craved pizza with my first son and couldn't stand the smell or sight of Chinese food.
I wouldn't be able to give myself a needle. It makes my stomach turn when I see the needle prick the skin :scared: :scared: I liken this to the time they gave me the smallpox needle in kindergarten and looked at the needle going into my arm. It hurt and that's what I remember.

Not to fond of needles myself. When I was a kid I developed a real bad earache in the middle of the night. It burst and liquid came out and the pain went away, but that wasn't the end of it. Mom called the DR. They made house calls then. He came out and had to give me a shot of antibiotics. This poor DR. had to chase me around the house. I hid behind a chair in the living room. I had to give in and let him stick that needle in. Dad had to pretend to take all shots first before I would allow a Drs. near me with a needle. Poor Dad...Poor doc I literally gave him a run for his money.

JA's hair looked real greasy and unkempt today. The bun wasn't symmetrical and looked as if she had a load on her head-LOL (I know, I'm being mean).

Good evening YESorNO, good to see you! They actually made me do a "practice run" with the needle. I was held hostage at the clinic until I did. I was so angry they were glad to see my backside going out the door that afternoon. :floorlaugh:

I AM the world's worst patient. I had my son on a Friday morning. I had been up all night in labor, and was exhausted when he was born at 9:00 a.m. They stuck me in a room with several other patients, and poked and prodded me until I lost it. All I wanted was some sleep, good grief who wouldn't? It kind of backfired on me though when I refused to see the dietician when she came around. Stupid me because I stayed on the bland diabetic menu all weekend because she wasn't in again until Monday.

I won in the end though, made my husband bring me a burger and a pepsi when he visited that night. My poor old mom just shook her head, and the nurse that came in to check on me almost had a stroke when she saw me eating it. My chart still said "bland diet", and she was determined that was what I was going to eat. That's when my feisty and stubborn really came out. Don't fight a hungry "recently pregnant and deprived" woman for her food. I won. :)

ETA: for anyone that isn't familiar with gestational diabetes, it disappears as soon as the baby is born. Weird, but true. I was totally ENTITLED to that cheeseburger. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member