SIDEBAR #16- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met Diana Ross; my mom danced with the man that played Mannix and she met Martin Milner.

ohhhhh. Tell us more. How did your mother and you meet these people.

I'm here lurking YorN :seeya:. Having a very down day today so haven't been too talkative. I need a whole lot of prayers in my life right now :(

I hope you are feeling better. Must be something in the air because I think I have a bonofied depression. Sorry to be so down.

ohhhhh. Tell us more. How did your mother and you meet these people.

She met "Mannix" at a cancer fundraiser and danced with him in Atlanta, I think, and Milner was in Savannah when I was a kid. She met him and had him autograph my 7th grade class picture. LOL

the sleeping prophet - google him - not sure you would like that kind of thing. He was amazing! From the 40's or so

He would be interesting to talk to. Don't really believe in psychics, but what do I know??? :floorlaugh:
Did you ever see the documentary on HBO- Nobody Dies In Lilydale?
A whole little town in NYS of psychics. Would love to visit them- wouldn't know if I'd believe them, but interesting nonetheless.
Google it- Lilydale, NY

Wow. Diana Ross! Is she as beautiful as she seems to be?

Was working in a finer clothing store when I was around 20, and she came in with her "crew"! She was very nice. :) They were in town for a big boxing match.

Have any of you ever bought anything on eBay? I never have before this week. I am afraid it is highly addictive.

I am not an EBay person but I sold cell phones and a wrecked car on EBay.

I hope you are feeling better. Must be something in the air because I think I have a bonofied depression. Sorry to be so down.

Oh Kensie, I am so sorry you are blue. :hug:

He would be interesting to talk to. Don't really believe in psychics, but what do I know??? :floorlaugh:
A whole little town in NYS of psychics. Would love to visit them- wouldn't know if I'd believe them, but interesting nonetheless.
Google it- Lilydale, NY

Take me with ya! I'd love to see John Edward. His tickets are $600. YIKES

Cayce's predictions were in his sleep and healed many, many people.

Google it- Lilydale, NY

I saw the documentary and I want to go there. I went to a medium about Travis. He came through. Very interesting.

She met "Mannix" at a cancer fundraiser and danced with him in Atlanta, I think, and Milner was in Savannah when I was a kid. She met him and had him autograph my 7th grade class picture. LOL

I used to love the show 'Mannix'. I met Arnold S once.

What about the rest of your dinner list?

I saw the documentary and I want to go there. I went to a medium about Travis. He came through. Very interesting.

and what did he say about Travis? can't tell us 1/2 a story.

I think we all need a new trial to sleuth.

Hey, I hung backstage with the Beach Boys and my boyfriend George Strait!!

Been feeling some of that myself - tired all the time and the heat is too much. Lack of energy.

Gotta be the heat. Suppose to let up this Sunday for us.

Been feeling some of that myself - tired all the time and the heat is too much. Lack of energy.

I really hope you feel better Daisy. We have heat but I like the heat. Good vibes to you!

How about you, Kensie? and anyone else.
4 famous people you would invite to dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave