SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. I'm watching the impact statements for A.S.. I feel sorry for the families, mainly her children. They will have lost both mom and Dad. :seeya:

I have an old TV that was plugged in and never used. It just blew up. The whole house smells like electric burning. We got the TV out of the house and have fans on blowing air outside. I sprayed Febreeze. Any ideas? My husband can't sleep! Help!

It's called one drop. It will remove skunk odors in seconds. Drug stores carry it out west, but you may have to order it online. I'ts amazing.

Good Morning. Looks like I missed a funfest last night!!!

Nore, please let us know how you make out with your follow up on your blood work, OK?

:seeya:

M, how are you feeling??

Good morning! I'm feeling about 90% better...still really tired and easily winded. How about you? I read a few days back that you thought you were relapsing.

I wouldn't wish this crap on anyone! Well, maybe JA, but that's it.

I've been thinking about JVM's book and her disclosure of previous stalking history involving Bobby Juarez.

I don't know how much the prosecution was able to dig up in terms of CMJA's past, especially as it pertains to a psych eval. Earlier "expert" discussions were reluctant to commit to a DSM diagnosis due to the lack of history of certain types of behavior beginning prior to the age of 15 or 17 or whatever threshold applies. IMO, the behavior was there, it just has not become known. Family and friends are noticeably silent in this respect. Given how she bounced around from age 14 forward, it might be hard to find source that have knowledge of a lengthy history.

And just what is it that she has over both MM and DB? Inquiring minds want to know!

Good morning. I'm watching the impact statements for A.S.. I feel sorry for the families, mainly her children. They will have lost both mom and Dad. :seeya:

Amazing how these people can cry without producing tears. Five minutes later she is all smiles with her attorneys. I call foul.

Some funny tweets about JVM's audio book! Or should I say AUDIO BOOK :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I've been thinking about JVM's book and her disclosure of previous stalking history involving Bobby Juarez.

I don't know how much the prosecution was able to dig up in terms of CMJA's past, especially as it pertains to a psych eval. Earlier "expert" discussions were reluctant to commit to a DSM diagnosis due to the lack of history of certain types of behavior beginning prior to the age of 15 or 17 or whatever threshold applies. IMO, the behavior was there, it just has not become known. Family and friends are noticeably silent in this respect. Given how she bounced around from age 14 forward, it might be hard to find source that have knowledge of a lengthy history.

And just what is it that she has over both MM and DB? Inquiring minds want to know!

I have to admit....as much as I have been suffering withdrawals ... I refuse to bite that carrot JVM is dangling. She has NOTHING new. It always shocks me when I see how HLN allows such shameless self-promotion on the part of their on-air "talent".

On a lighter note... HI HONEYS!!:drumroll:

Have any of you read JVM's book.........or HEARD it? I was hoping someone would write a review. JVM IS a loudmouth, but she really does do her homework, so I'm anxious to find out anything new or (not in evidence) in regards to the case. Maybe someone knows already but I could never figure out exactly WHO it was that introduced her to PPL AND WHO it was who introduced her to Mormonism way before she met Travis. I suspect that it may be one and the same person...... Thanks

Have any of you read JVM's book.........or HEARD it? I was hoping someone would write a review. JVM IS a loudmouth, but she really does do her homework, so I'm anxious to find out anything new or (not in evidence) in regards to the case. Maybe someone knows already but I could never figure out exactly WHO it was that introduced her to PPL AND WHO it was who introduced her to Mormonism way before she met Travis. I suspect that it may be one and the same person...... Thanks

I thought I knew this, but now that you mention it, I can't remember. Didn't see it in the media / timeline thread but didn't have time to go through much of it. I did find the following :

Quote from : http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/jodi_arias.htm
Profile of Jodi Arias
Cold Blooded Killer or a Victim of Abuse?

In February 2006, Jodi began working for Prepaid Legal, while keeping her server's job at Ventana. She also began getting involved with the Mormon Church. She started having visitors to the home who were of the Mormon faith for Bible studies and group prayer sessions.

In May 2006, Jodi told Brewer that she no longer wanted to have a physical relationship with him because she wanted to practice what she was being taught at church and save herself for her future husband. It is also around the same time that she decided to have breast implants.

Quote from : http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/jodi_arias.htm

Arias and Travis Alexander met in September 2006, in Las Vegas, Nevada, while attending a Prepaid Legal Services conference. Alexander was 30, and worked as a motivational speaker and a sales representative for Prepaid Legal.

Part deux of the Jodi Arias feature on Inside Edition is coming up on local TV. Article and video are usually available shortly after the program airs here (4:30-5:00PM EDT).

www.insideedition.com

O/T case related. :biggrin:

You know what just occurred to me. Why did CMJA make up the Ninja story. She could have said that she entered Travis' home, found him dead, fell in blood in the bathroom, got it on her hands, slipped in blood down the hallway, and left in total fear not knowing what to do.

I have kept up with way too many cases it appears. However, she knew what was in there. She didn't know about the hand print, but at least the above would have given a smidge of doubt.

I was feeling bad for being so damning from the get go in this case. I know better, and I know where the evidence went. Why am I feeling bad?!

6 days until we are told the next phase is somewhere between next January-March. Yep, all Courts are now scheduling as far out as next March, so I'm not holding my breath, nor care. She is in jail, will not be leaving, and WILL, eventually, be sentenced. I just hope that no one thinks it should take months more Court time. :sigh:

O/T case related. :biggrin:

You know what just occurred to me. Why did CMJA make up the Ninja story. She could have said that she entered Travis' home, found him dead, fell in blood in the bathroom, got it on her hands, slipped in blood down the hallway, and left in total fear not knowing what to do.

I have kept up with way too many cases it appears. However, she knew what was in there. She didn't know about the hand print, but at least the above would have given a smidge of doubt.

I was feeling bad for being so damning from the get go in this case. I know better, and I know where the evidence went. Why am I feeling bad?!

6 days until we are told the next phase is somewhere between next January-March. Yep, all Courts are now scheduling as far out as next March, so I'm not holding my breath, nor care. She is in jail, will not be leaving, and WILL, eventually, be sentenced. I just hope that no one thinks it should take months more Court time. :sigh:

I don't know why she made it up, because it was a ridiculously impossible story. When she told that story to Flores, she knew that they had evidence she was at the house, so she had to place herself there. In her mind having intruders be the perps and also having her own life threatened probably made sense to her. The fact that they just let her run away after holding a gun to her head that misfires? What a fantastical imagination!

There are some people out in cyberspace who claim to believe this story.

Anything but the truth was bound to fail. There was too much history with the victim and evidence at the house.

Yeah, it was just plain dumb about 2 intruders and masks. Lacks imagination, oh, we already knew that and got more with her paint by numbers, lol.

Tuba mentioned this song, so I post it, in all it's glory, and I loved it. (Only Tuba said "Let's get Devious", which is an interesting twist.) :) I miss the days of bright Easter colors, headbands, leg warmers, and body suits. No one wants to see me in one now, including me! :eek:

Olivia Newton John Lets Get Physical - Video Dailymotion

I'll go finish preserving lemons and oranges now..........

21merc.........I hear you. She lied because lying is all she knows. I don't think of it as "evil" I think of it as a pathology. She could have dredged up enough sympathy for reasonable doubt.......but she couldn't because she can't relate to real basic human emotions........she can only try to imitate them. I feel sorry for her, but I do think that she is a predator and doesn't even know it. I personally don't believe in the death penalty for ANYONE so I was hoping that the state wouldn't waste (further) the taxpayers' money and just put her in prison for life to protect society. But a whole lot of people in this country are death penalty happy in a biblical sense.......thus, the sentencing goes on and on ad infinitum. If she chooses to die, I'm sure she could find a way to make it happen before the state FINALLY executes her. MY OPINION ONLY

Second part of Inside Edition feature about JVM's new book about Jodi Arias:

Jane Velez-Mitchell Details Secrets of Jodi Arias

Airdate: 08/20/2013

TV host Jane Velez-Mitchell says fatal beauty Jodi Arias has a strange personality.

"This is crazy, diabolical behavior," said Velez-Mitchell.

Arias was convicted of murdering boyfriend Travis Alexander, the lover she was so infatuated with she moved hundreds of miles to be with him.

In her new book, Exposed: The Secret Life Of Jodi Arias, the HLN host writes that Alexander was not Arias' first obsession...

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/6853-jane-velez-mitchell-details-secrets-of-jodi-arias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow