SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening my princess :seeya:
I don't think I met anyone who is truly evil. I don't think missy thinks she is evil. I feel sorry for her. She's very misguided in how she thinks. IMO, most murderers are misguided (and nuts :floorlaugh:).

Evening YESorNO :seeya:. I think some people are just "broken", and it makes them do evil things. I don't think anything ever could have been done to "fix" Jodi Arias. When I say "evil" I mean those people who don't seem to be able to feel any compassion or empathy for others. The psychopaths. There is no fixing that. That's what I call "evil".

Ted Bundy, Casey Anthony, Joran van der Sloot to name a few, are just the same. Unfixable. Remains to be seen whether or not CFCA kills again. I believe she is capable of it, and I believe that JA would kill again if given the opportunity. :devil:

Interesting how some people have difficulty calling another person evil. In no way am I trying to pick on you, YoN, because I've seen others share your view.

It's not as if CMJA's picture is there in the dictionary when you look up evil, but consider Webster's definition of evil:

a : morally reprehensible : sinful, wicked <an evil impulse>
b : arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct

Based on that, I have to say that she is evil. I think the lack of conscience combined with the deed makes her morally reprehensible or evil in my view.

Everyone has there own take on what is evil. I'm just saying that she doesn't see herself that way :scared: and that I don't personally know anyone that I would consider evil. By definition, she is evil. When I think of evil, I think more in the line of a Jeffrey Dalmer type person. He was really nuts :scared:- which doesn't mean that missy didn't do a reprehensible thing at all.

Evening neesaki :seeya:
I love TCM and watch it often. They are having their Summer Under The Stars this month where they spotlight one actor/actress and play their movies all day and night.

Evening to you YorN :wave: I love TCM too, I watch it off and on though I don't really watch a lot of T.V. I do often turn it on for background when I'm just puttering around the house. There's something about old black and white movies that is comforting, even if I'm not really watching them.

I felt the same way when I heard! In my eyes she's on a pedestal like an angel. :floorlaugh:

I think you're all crazy :floorlaugh:
What gives you that impression about me?

Evening my princess :seeya:
I don't think I met anyone who is truly evil. I don't think missy thinks she is evil. I feel sorry for her. She's very misguided in how she thinks. IMO, most murderers are misguided (and nuts :floorlaugh:).

Actually, I have. My husband's ex. Truly evil.

And mine does this thing with his hind feet, you know, like a bull? What is that called :dunno: , this is only after he does number two. Strange, he didn't do that until after he was like two years old, and it has progressed to more frequent. He is now 4 1/2. I read that dogs have pheromones or something on their feet, so they do that to mark their territory.

My little pom does the "bull" thing after number two as well. With him it's more like a chicken scratching though :floorlaugh:

Honestly, it's comical watching them run around the yard trying to cover up each other's "scent". It's like a game they play. Problem is my little guy doesn't have the bladder that my son's lab does. He always comes up "short". :floorlaugh:

I think you're all crazy :floorlaugh:
What gives you that impression about me?

Once upon a time, you were a queen. :goldcrown: We still remember that, your highness.

:scared::scared::scared:Oh, no. Something strange happened when I tried to post this. Moved my cursor to the side of the screen and I got a pop up box saying that flash had a security risk. Closed out the tab as quick as I could. Do not want any nasty viruses on my computer.

ws is very sluggish again here ... shower time ... brb and don't peek :floorlaugh:

One of my favorite scenes in an old movie: (when I was young, I would dream of dressing the way they did in this scene, waltzing- round and round- with a handsome man, and having someone smash the windows for me. Stupid dream :floorlaugh:):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c_YWQKYPPo"]"Belle of The Ball!" - Jennifer Jones, Louis Jordan, Van Heflin - YouTube[/ame]

One of my favorite scenes in an old movie: (when I was young, I would dream of dressing the way they did in this scene, waltzing- round and round- with a handsome man, and having someone smash the windows for me. Stupid dream :floorlaugh:):

"Belle of The Ball!" - Jennifer Jones, Louis Jordan, Van Heflin - YouTube

I love the women's clothing from the 1930's. It was cut to really accentuate the beauty of the female body without showing too much skin. Katherine Hepburn had such a tiny waist!

Then you have the clothes of today where I just scratch my head and wonder what is she thinking? As in Kim Kardashian.

This is totally OT, but, I was in Walmart yesterday and noticed that Twinkies are back. :woohoo:

Ok, Seriously OT :rolleyes:

I saw something earlier about JVM "book"...Beth Karas edited or something (that was disappointing to me)...Let me go find it for you.

This is totally OT, but, I was in Walmart yesterday and noticed that Twinkies are back. :woohoo:

and-- the chocolate cupcakes with the squiggle on top-my favorite and we bought them! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain