SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Ms. Arias wants to read the jurors' twitters. Since she's been doing such prying for years, she will be a practiced hand at it and no doubt qualify as her own expert. This will be one more way for her to make not only pin money but money on the scale paid other professional witnesses. Interesting too that she's been maligning & slandering others from jail via her own twitter acc't but now wants to act as censor over the acc'ts of her peers on the outside. And a very strict censor at that.

BBM Tuba :seeya: I don't understand the statement of missy making money off of twitter. Can you explain? I do not twitter, FB, etc. so I don't have the knowledge to understand what is said about this subject as others may have. Thanks.

Why am I getting a box that says Authenication Required ? Anyone else getting this message? What's it all about? I just X it out.

Why am I getting a box that says Authenication Required ? Anyone else getting this message? What's it all about? I just X it out.

Whatever it is x it out.

Run your antivirus and malwarebytes too. I ran mine after Tuba posted about finding a trojan. Both programs found different things. There is a post at the top of the forum about a pop up for java update while reading here, don't click that either. I did, and got infected.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
I think this is the best spoof yet!!!!
-toenails :floorlaugh:
-premeditatin t-shirts :floorlaugh:

Good :websleuther: gcharlie :floorlaugh: just love it when talented people make these YTubes- imagine Lego people who look like the defendant and her lawyers :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: just perfect :facepalm: :drumroll:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Whatever it is x it out.

Run your antivirus and malwarebytes too. I ran mine after Tuba posted about finding a trojan. Both programs found different things. There is a post at the top of the forum about a pop up for java update while reading here, don't click that either. I did, and got infected.

BBM Where are they found on the computer? :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member