SIDEBAR #18- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi daisy.
What's up?

Hey! Nothing exciting as always. :) My internet is dreadfully slow again ... must be my server and not WS I guess.

What's up with you? Loved those parodies. LOL

Hey! Nothing exciting as always. :) My internet is dreadfully slow again ... must be my server and not WS I guess.

Might be WS. Kept timing out on me with the page failing to load. I was locked out for more than 10 minutes. :sad:

Might be WS. Kept timing out on me with the page failing to load. I was locked out for more than 10 minutes. :sad:

thanks for letting me know. Anyone else taking too long to load or send?

Daisy, are you still spraying your scent around. :floorlaugh:

I miss MR. Martinez, also:
The Best of Prosecutor Juan Martinez 2013 - Jodi Arias Trial - YouTube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it's best to just state your opinions and leave it at that. It's hard to convince others and they have a right to there own opinion, no matter how misguided you may think they are (of course I don't know what you are exactly talking about here).

:scared:
The FOG, the FOG!!!!!!
Memories of witnesses that just couldn't answer "Yes" or "No"........:scared:

Nothing much here, but I was very tired- all day- and just did absolutely nothing.:facepalm:
I was locked out for a time also gcharlie- don't know what's going on since the maintenance.

Hello evening peeps! :seeya: I've been so tired lately, was really excited to be on here tonight but I'm fading fast, not going to last much longer.

I'm so sorry I haven't been on and able to be supportive of those going through stuff. You've all been so kind to me. With internet being down and now working a second job, I just haven't had a chance to post. I try to read and catch up during the day though, you're never far from my thoughts.

I have a blind date Friday night...SO excited! :) Going to a baseball game.

Anyway, love you guys and missing you a lot. Crazy how we form these online bonds. There are nights when I'd rather be here than anywhere else.

Daisy, are you still spraying your scent around. :floorlaugh:

YEP (that's my new favorite word after AS) The scent is heavenly. Is your home all stinky and I need to pay you a visit?

thanks for letting me know. Anyone else taking too long to load or send?

I was posting a reply and the page wouldn't load and then I had a couldn't get into the website message. :scared:

Hello evening peeps! :seeya: I've been so tired lately, was really excited to be on here tonight but I'm fading fast, not going to last much longer.

I'm so sorry I haven't been on and able to be supportive of those going through stuff. You've all been so kind to me. With internet being down and now working a second job, I just haven't had a chance to post. I try to read and catch up during the day though, you're never far from my thoughts.

Anyway, love you guys and missing you a lot. Crazy how we form these online bonds. There are nights when I'd rather be here than anywhere else.

We've missed you, too. What new job do you have? :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- blind date! :facepalm:

There's a lot of guests on tonight. Wonder why they don't just join WS and come and post with us?

This is toooo slow for me ... shower time ... BRB

YEP (that's my new favorite word after AS) The scent is heavenly. Is your home all stinky and I need to pay you a visit?

It's not stinky, but it is messy. You are more than welcome to come visit and clean. :Banane23:

I am not a guest. Been going back and forth from this thread to the Jury room and watching a show on TV.

daisy- did you finish with the oil spill? Is it all cleaned now?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- blind date! :facepalm:

Haha...gotta love match.com :) At the very least I'll get to go to a baseball game and have a few beers!

I started a part-time job at a small cafe just across the road from my apartment. I'm helping them with their books and some closing stuff in the evenings. Just 3 or 4 nights a week, hopefully an occasional Saturday. I like it so far, and I really need the money, so it's perfect.

I am not a guest. Been going back and forth from this thread to the Jury room and watching a show on TV.

Evening Ricki- didn't even know you were there :floorlaugh:
Multi-tasking, are you :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members