SIDEBAR #20- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these! I have yet to fail one@! Does that make me retarded? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not retarded at all. It means you have a marvelous mind- absolutely marvelous, darhhhling!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;hXydX9p_ZxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXydX9p_ZxA[/video]

Just finishing watching on ID Channel: Matt Baker

Deadly Little Secrets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That was an interesting case. How did he think he'd get away with it?

He almost got away with murder. If it wasn't for his mistress' statements, the murder was considered a suicide and he probably would've gotten away with it.
I found this interesting tid-bit while researching minister Matt Baker (how in the he(( was he was a minister??? Makes me wonder and shake my head vigorously.) PFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
Blessed be the name of What Wouldn't Jesus Do?, a weekly line up of "Godly" men that appear to have misplaced their list of Commandments. This week we give you Texas minister Matt Baker, who seems to have forgotten that God does NOT want you to murder your wife...

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/01/what_wouldnt_jesus_do_matt_bak.php

YoNo, how do you know all this stuff? You are a walking encyclopedia!

YoNo, how do you know all this stuff? You are a walking encyclopedia!

Research, my dear, research :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
I have an IQ of 124 that is rapidly deteriorating and rotting as I gather moss and enter into descending decrepitude in my old age :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Oh- and I pray a lot- that I don't find my shoes in the freezer :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

(please don't think I am bragging about my IQ- IQ means nothing if you don't have commonsense. My mother always said "don't give yourself so much
importance".
And "pride commeth before the fall".)

Research, my dear, research :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
I have an IQ of 124 that is rapidly deteriorating and rotting as I gather moss and enter into descending decrepitude in my old age :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Oh- and I pray a lot- that I don't find my shoes in the freezer :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:
I wouldn't even know where to begin to do research on the things you even have an idea about. Your IQ is far greater than mine even with the moss. :loveyou:

Interesting...the "official source of information" FB page for CMJA is no longer active.

Who ever runs that put up a very offensive post yesterday with a link to some national domestic violence organization.

I would love to hear about everybody's holiday traditions for Thanksgiving and Christmas, if you celebrate Christmas. If you don't celebrate Christmas, would you share whatever traditions you celebrate. I found the earlier stories really uplifting.

Nore, isn't today the 17th???

Going to Walmart during daytime hours is insanity. I will go next time 9:30 at night like I usually do.

-------
Yes!!! OMG. I was a day ahead.:floorlaugh: I realized it when Amy said Juan doesnt have school tomorrow, teachers workshop! I don t know one day from the other!:floorlaugh: :seeya:

Y/N keeps us laughing and informed.

I've learned that laughter is such an important part of living.
When I worked in the nursing home, the people who were the happiest were the ones who laughed at life (and they were the most loved).
Without laughter, life can be bleak- so keep on laughing (and pass it on!!!).:floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;vPFCn3itBFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPFCn3itBFE[/video]

----------
Limited editions of what, the bars? She is a real trip!!

BBM :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

You are too funny Nore- I love you!! :loveyou:

Laughter is so incredibly important.

With all of the stress my sisters and I have gone through with the mess of our mom's estate, humor has been something that has helped us get through things. Mind you, a lot of it comes from some really snarky comments! Girls will be girls.

I have posted here about this whole thing with Mom, and for us it all ties into her as a person and what she wanted to leave as her legacy. For it to be bungled so badly is disrespectful and dishonors her as a person.

It was two years ago today that I flew down to Florida to visit my mom for the last time. I had not seen her in a couple of years because she did not want us to see her when her health was bad. Finally it came together that she was feeling a bit better and we had a fabulous time together. I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to spend five wonderful days with her.

I'd be interested to know how much the "value" of her "artwork" has bottomed out since she was convicted of first degree murder-slaughter vicious enough to warrant the death penalty. Lord knows talent aint selling her " art". Her latest scribble is a lifeless, one dimensional , juvenile choice of a hotel art subject , yet more poorly executed than even that low standard. Pathetic.

J

Silly, willy, nilly CMJA trying to sell her art, limited editions and all while she and her family are contemplating bankruptcy filings.

Typical CMJA. It does not make sense. She's a fool on top of everything else.

What's that saying..."Desperate times call for desperate measures"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker