SIDEBAR #20- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conrado Juarez told The New York Times (http://nyti.ms/1cBGsHS) that Anjelica Castillo died in a fall down the stairs.....

At the time of her death, Anjelica and a sister were living in Queens with relatives including Juarez's sister, Balvina Juarez-Ramirez. Juarez and his sister were cousins of the girls, who had been left there by their father.

Juarez said Anjelica was sometimes tied to a chair because she was headstrong.

In the interview published in Friday's paper, he said his sister called him one day on his cellphone to say that Anjelica had died in a fall down the stairs. The Times reported that for the account to be accurate, Juarez would have had to be one of fewer than 3 percent of the people in the United States who had a mobile telephone in 1991.

http://news.yahoo.com/baby-hope-slaying-suspect-denies-killed-her-141735697.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds like bull to me :snooty: (especially the "cellphone" :nono: )

And a cellphone cost about $1,000 in 1993. No way that both brother and sister could afford one apiece, given that they appear to have been living in poverty.

Hi everyone! :seeya:

Can't believe my knee feels SO good!! My massage lady did a good job!

Christmas:
When we (2 bros (1 younger & 1 older) & 2 sisters (twins! younger than me)) were little - we would have to do "something" in order to get our presents. We would open them on Christmas Eve. Before opening presents we would go to church; and "magical" our presents would be there under the tree when we got home from church!! I usually played a Christmas song on the piano. We had no other relatives here in the States, so it would be just our family. One year we would start with the oldest to youngest in passing out the presents, and the next year would be youngest to oldest! Oh how I miss my parents...

But now, it's just me and the Huz. He was brought up opening presents on Christmas Day; so we open one present on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Day! And my Huz cooks (all the time, by the way!) us a great turkey breast plus the "fixings". And have a nice table setting - because otherwise we eat watching TV; we put on Christmas music and turn on the Yule log on TV.

Hi everyone! :seeya:

Can't believe my knee feels SO good!! My massage lady did a good job!

Christmas:
When we (2 bros (1 younger & 1 older) & 2 sisters (twins! younger than me)) were little - we would have to do "something" in order to get our presents. We would open them on Christmas Eve. Before opening presents we would go to church; and "magical" our presents would be there under the tree when we got home from church!! I usually played a Christmas song on the piano. We had no other relatives here in the States, so it would be just our family. One year we would start with the oldest to youngest in passing out the presents, and the next year would be youngest to oldest! Oh how I miss my parents...

But now, it's just me and the Huz. He was brought up opening presents on Christmas Day; so we open one present on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Day! And my Huz cooks (all the time, by the way!) us a great turkey breast plus the "fixings". And have a nice table setting - because otherwise we eat watching TV; we put on Christmas music and turn on the Yule log on TV.

Thanks for reminding me about the Yule Log! that was always a part of out tradition, too. (I bought a DVD of the Yule Log because one year we couldn't find it on TV).
Glad your knee is better. :seeya:

The child was found Wednesday near Farsala in central Greece during a nationwide crackdown on illegal activities by Roma, also known as Gypsies...

But the blonde, pale-skinned and blue-eyed girl stood out. She bore no resemblance to the Greek couple, a 39-year-old man and a 40-year-old woman, who were arrested and charged with abducting a minor. Police said DNA testing confirmed that they weren't related.

http://news.yahoo.com/greece-trying-identify-girl-found-roma-camp-151038923.html
-----------------------------------------------
Wonder who she is???

Today's proceedings were scheduled for 10 AZ time. Nothing on Twitter.

Did notice that the time of the settlement conference has been changed from 10 to 11 on October 24.

The child was found Wednesday near Farsala in central Greece during a nationwide crackdown on illegal activities by Roma, also known as Gypsies...

But the blonde, pale-skinned and blue-eyed girl stood out. She bore no resemblance to the Greek couple, a 39-year-old man and a 40-year-old woman, who were arrested and charged with abducting a minor. Police said DNA testing confirmed that they weren't related.

http://news.yahoo.com/greece-trying-identify-girl-found-roma-camp-151038923.html
-----------------------------------------------
Wonder who she is???

Oh, my hopes jumped for Madeleine. Of Course it is not her.

I do hope the truth is found. This little girl looks so frightened and hurt!

Oh, my hopes jumped for Madeleine. Of Course it is not her.

I do hope the truth is found. This little girl looks so frightened and hurt!

At first, I thought it was Madeleine, but she would be older than 4 yrs old.

You know, it's good that missy's :jail: family support her, but they must know that she is a murderer and the "haters'" have a valid reason not to like her. Her family must be living in la-la land to think that she is innocent of the murder of Travis- no matter what her supposed reasons for the terrible deed.

When my sons were young and they were angry with me, I told them it was OK to be angry, but they must always love me- the person- and just hate the deed. :moo:

----------
Hi YesorNo, I told my granddaughter the same thing. I believe in it. "You love your mother you hate what she did". There is a lot of truth in this. :loveyou:

When our son was little we put the tree up after he was in bed. See, Santa put it up! Later we told him Santa needed help so the three of us did it. There are so many Christmas' in my life I'd need page. I always remember getting up as a little one beaming at the tree and thinking Santa touched all the ornaments! After Dad died we didnt even celebrate half the time, or tree went up two days after Christmas. After marriage they were very happy holidays. :loveyou:

I got this off of the ST vs JA....Nothing new here and not surprised.

#JodiArias oral argument was vacated and rescheduled to Nov 1st....nothing answered today

#JodiArias oral argument was vacated and rescheduled to Nov 1st....nothing answered today

This is just...bizarre. :banghead::banghead:

I saw that on Twitter and tried to get Trial Divas to disclose their source to help us understand how the court works.

Docket shows no change.

No minute entry to record this.

No tweet from the Court.

The Nov. 1 oral arguments are still scheduled for 13:30, so no additional time was added to hear arguments. I don't understand???

This is just...bizarre. :banghead::banghead:

--------
Hi, beginning to wonder if someone has pull. If they (N.&W) cant have their ducks in a row by now, sure as he(( wouldn't want them defending me!! They are not fooling anyone. :drumroll:

I see that the convicted murderer is now quoting a prince of peace, compassion, and clear thinking : the Dali Llama. Next she'll claim to be channeling God. There is apparently no limit to her hubris. Nor to how much her self image is warped. She is dangerous and twisted and more, but the bottom line of her, I'm coming to conclude, is that she's just plain ridiculous.

I see that the convicted murderer is now quoting a prince of peace, compassion, and clear thinking : the Dali Llama. Next she'll claim to be channeling God. There is apparently no limit to her hubris. Nor to how much her self image is warped. She is dangerous and twisted and more, but the bottom line of her, I'm coming to conclude, is that she's just plain ridiculous.

hahaha channeling god...does this murderess know that if anything, she has a date with lucifer when her time comes? she is so delusional!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit