SIDEBAR #27- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find any of those numbers on my computer. I'm going in to have my CD rom replaced tomorrow. I'll ask them to remove it.

Maybe they pulled it before your updates were delivered, mine came in on Wed. but I had one of them, I haven't had any BSODs or instability but uninstalled the one I found. Since yours is going in the shop anyways better safe than sorry and have them make sure you don't have any. I also installed the Hotfix for the creepy IE update also in the same batch, some of the MS people must have been asleep at the wheel when they wrote those updates.

Maybe they pulled it before your updates were delivered, mine came in on Wed. but I had one of them, I haven't had any BSODs or instability but uninstalled the one I found. Since yours is going in the shop anyways better safe than sorry and have them make sure you don't have any. I also installed the Hotfix for the creepy IE update also in the same batch, some of the MS people must have been asleep at the wheel when they wrote those updates.

I'm gonna add this link to the computer problems thread, thanks.

Steely - you can zoom in or out, go up or down and to the right and left. On the link you use, point the arrow to just above the B of the word Be in the green ad section. You'll see a square with a +. Hit the + and the square lightens up with arrows to go all directions. Wasn't sure you knew this. :)

On her right side belly I see a house with a detached garage.

The big house part could be taken as an A as well. Above the A is a K and G.

I see the horses head too.

On her heiney I see an arrow pointing down.

I also just found out you can zoom in by putting the arrow on the screen and scrolling up. You can't move it side to side just in.

There is a Dasiymay flower on her left hip. I was looking to see what states I could find. This is one of God's amazing creatures.

Slept all day and am glad Autumn waited. and her lady parts are getting bigger, so she's getting closer.

Yes, I saw my flower thanks to Spellbound. :)

You can see a second daisymae flower up above the first. There is an M above the first dasiymae flower and to it's right is the second one......hmm how many daisymae's can we find?

And I see the state of Louisiana.

This is like the hidden object games.

Geevee, krkrjx, Tuba, anyone else....PLEASE help!

i am getting Java pop ups everywhere and the 2x2 ads. My computer has been SLOW forever so I have used my iPad. Now my iPad gets all this junk on it. I am going to run the spyware that Geevee mentioned this week on my hard drive (desk top). Should i download it on my iPad too? Or is that even possible?
I am computer illiterate pretty much and any help any of you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
At some point in the past couple of years, I had Ccleaner on my desktop and Norton also. Neither did a good job for me so I got rid of both. Since then I can't use my desk top because it is so slow. Now my iPad is infected. Is it the WS site that caused this? I don't run Java, whatever that is.

I have to be out most of the morning to see a doctor but will be back later. Any help at all will be appreciated. Thanks to all of you.

p.S. I do use Internet explorer. And Steely, where is the computer problems thread located? Thank you.
Oh and I bought my desk top in 2007 so it's old. I just can't see paying for a computer every two years. My ms windows version was probably a 5 back then. So I can't update it, no memory.

If necessary, I will just use my tablets but I hate these pop up ads and asking me download java all the time.
Thanks!

i am getting Java pop ups everywhere and the 2x2 ads. My computer has been SLOW forever so I have used my iPad. Now my iPad gets all this junk on it. I am going to run the spyware that Geevee mentioned this week on my hard drive (desk top). Should i download it on my iPad too? Or is that even possible?
I am computer illiterate pretty much and any help any of you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
At some point in the past couple of years, I had Ccleaner on my desktop and Norton also. Neither did a good job for me so I got rid of both. Since then I can't use my desk top because it is so slow. Now my iPad is infected. Is it the WS site that caused this? I don't run Java, whatever that is.

I have to be out most of the morning to see a doctor but will be back later. Any help at all will be appreciated. Thanks to all of you.

p.S. I do use Internet explorer. And Steely, where is the computer problems thread located? Thank you.
Oh and I bought my desk top in 2007 so it's old. I just can't see paying for a computer every two years. My ms windows version was probably a 5 back then. So I can't update it, no memory.

If necessary, I will just use my tablets but I hate these pop up ads and asking me download java all the time.
Thanks!

Post your questions or problems here and Peliman may be able to help you; http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?157364-WWW-Trojan-Virus-chat

Is any of this advice coming directly from Microsoft? I see the article claims Microsoft has received complaints and is advising people to uninstall...but I do not see anything about this on the Microsoft website. Wouldn't it be there if Microsoft were recommending this?

I just have a problem believing every article I read. Not that I trust Microsoft to be on top of things at all times but if they issued a bad update I believe they would notify users. Or am I just being naive?

You are getting the popup everywhere? I only get it on Websleuths Forums main page. I do not see it anywhere else, not even other WS pages. I just steer clear of the Forums page. I was thinking there is some kind of bug currently residing on that page but you are getting it everywhere???

Is any of this advice coming directly from Microsoft? I see the article claims Microsoft has received complaints and is advising people to uninstall...but I do not see anything about this on the Microsoft website. Wouldn't it be there if Microsoft were recommending this?

I just have a problem believing every article I read. Not that I trust Microsoft to be on top of things at all times but if they issued a bad update I believe they would notify users. Or am I just being naive?

This is the thread on answers.microsoft.com the article referenced:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-update/6da4d264-02d8-458e-89e2-a78fe68766fd

For the IE consecutive modus/update problem, Microsoft issued a Hotfix, available on their site.

Thanks, I guess I didn't see anything I could use because Microsoft help is mostly for IE users.

I still think the WS Forums page is infected with something causing that popup. That popup is the only issue I have and Forums page is the only place I have it.

Thanks, I guess I didn't see anything I could use because Microsoft help is mostly for IE users.

I still think the WS Forums page is infected with something causing that popup. That popup is the only issue I have and Forums page is the only place I have it.

That's okay, on page 23 Eliyas Yakub [MSFT] finally states that the problem updates were finally pulled on 8/15, although a work-around had been arrived at (by others affected, not MS), I haven't yet found a hotfix issued by MS but I'm only halfway through the thread. lol I don't blame you for being leery, it's a hack-world where computers are concerned, you have to keep on your toes. And I too think that java updater is a rogue, maybe hiding in a hosted page ad, I use SlimBrowser with page ads and banners blocked/filtered out so I don't see any of them.

ETA: Spoke too soon, MS issued this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2982791

I'm bringing this over from the last thread, since it was the last post.
Three weeks from tomorrow, jury selection begins!

This week there are evidentiary hearings on both Wednesday and Friday. Arias also filed a motion to continue last week, so Judge Stephens will probably deny this after getting some questions cleared up from last week's hearing. Judge wants to have an expert witness phone in to explain why the witness can't meet with Arias until the end of August. Also wants proof from MCSO that they denied an Arias an official visit with a witness.

Seems like Arias just can't help but lie and she keeps getting caught in them. Sheriff Joe said the witness was not on a court approved list and thus was turned away. Nothing like pissing off both the Sheriff and the Judge.

With everything we have seen so far in this trial, all I can say is expect the unexpected.

Pass the popcorn, please.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads