SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah! I'm always ready for football!! I still have the Broncos vs. Ravens playoff game from January on my DVR and I will admit with no shame that I still watch it!!! Well, only the first three quarters (Broncos lost in the 4th quarter).

Broncos vs Ravens game huh?

One of the greatest if not greatest QB to ever play the game.. I'm still heartbroken about the Coach's call in last what was it 40 secs of the game?? However, I do have to remember that it was 1st year play'n with that team not a Wayne, Clarke & Adai line up but.. man I'm sure that killed him! Because not typical 40 seconds usually equals a TD.. Just say'n.. IMO :blushing:

Did everyone get to catch the convicted killer heading back to jail for the weekend? All shackled and in stripes? I didn't know that the pics released earlier today were actually HER CELL? She must be fuming tonight! Sheriff Joe let the media videotape her junk while she was at court. :floorlaugh: The killer really needs to clean up her room. It reminds me of Grandma's house.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...-jail-cell-VIDEO-Inside-look-at-Estrella-Jail

Remember how Travis called her "lazy"? And CMA admitted that whenever she would go to TA's house, she would "hang out" on the couch? She was ticked off that TA had done some cleaning that day and had chairs stacked up on said couch. Then she tried to claim that she was somehow his little housemaid cleaning baseboards and shelves? (Afterall, that is how she claimed she found that little .25 caliber on the top shelf).....That day, TA gave her the task of cleaning off all of the shelves in his closet - Yea, right.....

:floorlaugh:

So many funny lines in that movie!!!

Some favs I remember are:

"Son, You got a panty on yer head"

"Take that diaper off yer head and put it back on your sister!!"

"These blow up into funny shapes and all?" - "Not unless round is funny"

"You gotta get his Dip Tet boosters or he'll develop lock jaw!"

Maybe Sandy Arias doesn't want to face cross, perhaps risking perjury.

Or maybe she hates JA too and just sits there every day hoping to see her get zapped with the stunner belt? That could be why she goes to the jail to visit her too since if she acts up she could get tased by an officer. :please:

:facepalm: Sorry... I get seasonal affective disorder during the football off-season... I think it's genetic... :giggle:

Rx: arena football. No it's not *real* football, but it's got much of the same flavor, and it fills the void between the draft and training camp.

(BBM)
:floorlaugh: I still have Falcons games saved on my DVR that I still watch from time to time! (HUGE Falcons Fan! I was a Falcons cheerleader in the early 90's, and my husband & I have been season ticket holders ever since.)

What are your thoughts on Tebow? Were you sad to see him leave the Broncos?

I've had Broncos season tickets since the mid-90s..... it's definitely a time-sucker but I soooooo love football.

And Tim? I loved that kid. My second confession.... I still have the Broncos vs. Steelers playoff game on my DVR.... the one where we beat them on the first play in OT. I was seriously bummed when Elway traded him, and thought at the time Tim made one of his rare errors in judgment when he decided to go to the Jets instead of the Jags. I hate the entire Jets organization from top to bottom for how they mistreated Tim.

I do understand why it was necessary that he had to be traded.... after all, it's Peyton Freaking Manning.... but I was still really sad to see him go.

I bought a Tebow jersey (#15) after he became the starting QB here and unfortunately was only able to wear it for half a season. When they brought Manning in (#18) I took some white athletic trainers tape and put a diagonal stripe through the 5 to change it to an 8.... then stuck the same tape over "Tebow" on the back and hand-wrote Manning on it. Instant cheap Manning jersey. I got comments on it all year.

Were you a cheerleader for the Broncos/Falcons superbowl? I got to go to that game.

That movie is one of my all time favorite silly movies. I laugh every single time it's on! When my sister and I watch it together - all kind of silliness happens. It literally turns us into a bunch of 12 year olds hyped up on sugar bombs and soft drinks! I can pretty much recite every single funny line in that movie!

"We thought about adopting but they only had a baby with his heart on the outside of his body.. I mean his heart.. grew on the outside of his body"
paraphrased ;)

YOu guys up? She was totally drugged today, right? ick............

During Samantha's impact statement she said Travis always gifted his siblings with books. But the only book she mentioned by title was "1000 Places to See Before You Die". I think Sam knew exactly what she was doing! Sam "took something away from Jodi" by mentioning that particular book. Jodi has always acted as if it was something SPECIAL between her and Travis. Now she knows it wasn't.

It may be small but I'm all for anything that knocks Jodi down a peg or two. Go Sam! :seeya:

YOu guys up? She was totally drugged today, right? ick............

Not in my opinion. I think she was tired, and wanted to appear "fragile" to the jury... but really that was her, "I don't give a care, but I should try to look like I give a care" look.

LOL! It's not football I hate... it is the constant time suck of fantasy football (several leagues at once!) and NFL network watching every game possible... and how it is a priority over all else! So it's not the sport, just this particular viewer!

SOrry for the vent! I'm just not ready for the season to start up!

Edit: took out some personal info.

I caught your post before the edit, and that situation would make me dread football season, too! :hug: I have managed to stay away from fantasy football, and plan to keep it that way... The actual games are time consuming enough!

Even when JA was younger, she had family support. Art lessons, piano, foreign exchange student. Yet it was never enough... her parents didn't show enough "interest" in her crappy art. Nothing ANYONE does will ever be good enough for JA.

Really, we do not know how much family support JA received. I guess one would have to define support. IMO, paying for her art lessons, piano lessons does not necessarily mean her parents supported her. My "parents" bought me a cheaper (plastic) clarinet when I wanted to join the school band. Even the band director made fun of me and my clarinet because every other clarinet player had one made out of wood. In my "parents'" eyes they supported me. Not once during Jr. High or High School did they watch me march with the HS band, or attend my HS concert band performance or the plays in HS I was in.

Just because JA's parents said they supported her does not mean they did so in a meaningful way.

Majorly weird, my little bro went on a mission to Australia too ('81-'83). Brought back Vegemite and kangaroo skins. They taught him "Spanish" at the MTC....like Spanish in Australia? What?:facepalm:
Did they speak Spanish with that cool Aussie accent?:drumroll:

HOLA!!!!

Ok I like you just for the fact you said 5150'd :floorlaugh:
That's actually what they call it here in California, and I think in AZ too. In Florida, I think it's the Baker Act. It's an involuntary 72 hour psych hold when a person is deemed to be a danger to themselves or others...
P.S. I've personally observed a couple of people hauled off by police on a 5150. Think straight-jacket.

I agree that they are very smart, but I wonder what they think of Momma Arias sitting out there yet never speaking- not on the witness stand, and not on behalf of her daughter. Even though Jodi says they had a crappy relationship - Momma Arias still cares. Otherwise, she wouldn't be in court every day to support JA.

Like I said - They know what is going on with the DT - They know why they get put in these constant delays. Just like what CMA and the DT is saying about how CMA was "not supported by her family". Meaning she wasn't supported by her own Mom even though she has been visiting her in jail for all this time and giving money to gramma for keeping her daughter during her in-between time as I stated in earlier posts.....

(BBM)
:floorlaugh: I still have Falcons games saved on my DVR that I still watch from time to time! (HUGE Falcons Fan! I was a Falcons cheerleader in the early 90's, and my husband & I have been season ticket holders ever since.)

What are your thoughts on Tebow? Were you sad to see him leave the Broncos?

If Shel wasn't I sure was.. of course I'm from Indiana :floorlaugh:

Although I think with a lil good "Luck" Lucas Oil will roar again.. But it's hard to watch a game played in what I like to call.. "The House that Peyton Built"..

I still watch Colts.. (even season before last where COLTS stood for Count On Losing This Sunday) with my Colts LED Flashin Horseshoe cap from Vegas, my Colts jersey & Colts pendant necklace LOL!

But I can not tell a lie.. I've got torn loyalties with Broncos now.. I tried everything to see Cards vs Broncos game.. Cards.. DoDo Birds.. But they did gain a lil respect in my book beat'n Brady & Bellicheat in their own house.. :rockon:

That's actually what they call it here in California, and I think in AZ too. In Florida, I think it's the Baker Act. It's an involuntary 72 hour psych hold when a person is deemed to be a danger to themselves or others...

And here I was thinking that 5150 was just the name of a Van Halen album.

I kid, I kid:blushing:

Broncos vs Ravens game huh?

One of the greatest if not greatest QB to ever play the game.. I'm still heartbroken about the Coach's call in last what was it 40 secs of the game?? However, I do have to remember that it was 1st year play'n with that team not a Wayne, Clarke & Adai line up but.. man I'm sure that killed him! Because not typical 40 seconds usually equals a TD.. Just say'n.. IMO :blushing:

Yeah, that 40 seconds..... I've had to conjure up some of Dr. Samuels' global amnesia crap to deal with it.

It's going to be exciting this coming season with Welker added to the receivers corps.

Peyton took his receivers (including Welker) to Duke to work out with his old college coach... a private mini-camp... and when they returned to Denver, Peyton presented one of the youngsters (Eric Decker) an invoice on Duke letterhead for over $3,000. He itemized all these charges for use of Duke facilities, meals, coaches & staff (but the airport transportation was free, lol). Decker was so confused - he couldn't figure out why he should be billed when he attended at Peyton's invitation. Peyton had to keep leaving the room he was laughing so hard. Had Decker going for a while.

I caught your post before the edit, and that situation would make me dread football season, too! :hug: I have managed to stay away from fantasy football, and plan to keep it that way... The actual games are time consuming enough!

Ugh. Thank you. I immediately thought better of what I posted! Sadly, it's the tip of a very big iceberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆