SIDEBAR #30- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Just marking my spot on the new thread !

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

dog-haveing-a-pee-against-a-treet.jpg

:eek:

:angel: :groucho:

Yes, a combo of the one of her standing on her head and the :gasp: ones showing her privates. Although, I only count one on this photo

ETA: Thanks dog.gone.cute for the set-up of this hilarious conversation :drumroll:

Jodi Arias trial, juror says 'she needs to die', the truth about Perryville

"...this will be life for Jodi Arias if her next jury votes on life in prison. If she is given the death penalty, she will be on Death Row and her life will be even more solitary and even more restricted. We have previously reported on the various visitors and phone calls that Jodi Arias has been getting at the Maricopa County Jail for the last six years. For at least the past year, we know that she has been flying in a co-hort Ben Ernst every few weeks for a visit.

Ben Ernst we know is highly connected to the financial workings of Jodi Arias while she is in jail. We also know he has a criminal record himself, and is very close to Jodi Arias. How close? Time will tell. One thing is for certain, Arizona does not allow for conjugal visits and this will not be an option for Ben if Jodi chooses to continue flying him out for visits when she goes to Perryville at the end of this retrial...."

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...s-she-needs-to-die-the-truth-about-perryville

Ben Ernst:

ernst-mugshot2.jpg

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 6m 6 minutes ago
Jodi Arias attorneys allege misconduct, seek dismissal #JodiArias

I'm just :gaah: When will this end- all the :boohoo: :banghead:

Jodi Arias attorneys allege misconduct, seek dismissal

"...Among the allegations are that the wife of Mesa Police Detective Esteban Flores posted sealed information about the trial on Twitter and placed insulting videos on You Tube...."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...1/jodi-arias-motion-to-dismiss-abrk/16533715/

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 51s52 seconds ago
#JodiArias website showing $980 donation to St.Mary's Food Bank from glasses auction #abc15

"...Among the allegations are that the wife of Mesa Police Detective Esteban Flores posted sealed information about the trial on Twitter and placed insulting videos on You Tube...."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...1/jodi-arias-motion-to-dismiss-abrk/16533715/

This went up on the AZ Central site at just about the same time as it was being argued in court! Did the reporter have the info. ahead of time, or is he the fastest typist in the world?

The allegations about Mrs. Flores are completely false. She did not leak sealed info on SM.

George Barwood ‏@GeorgeBarwood 5m5 minutes ago
"Flore's wife posted sealed information about the trial on Twitter and placed insulting videos on You Tube." Go team Jodi! #jodiarias :)

Pftttt!!

George Barwood ‏@GeorgeBarwood 5m5 minutes ago
"Flore's wife posted sealed information about the trial on Twitter and placed insulting videos on You Tube." Go team Jodi! #jodiarias :)

Pftttt!!

Can we call 'em or what? :floorlaugh:

When I saw these photos my first thought was. there are many people here in Arizona who don't have even this much, and they haven't murdered anyone.
The most recent figure I saw, from maybe a week ago, is that the State of Arizona has now spent over $2.5 million on this trial. Not that this would ever have happened... but imagine if they had, instead, just gotten together one day and decided, "Let's take $2.5 million and see how much good we can do with it." Is there any doubt in anyone's mind that Jodi derives great personal satisfaction from the amount of money she's costing the state?

This went up on the AZ Central site at just about the same time as it was being argued in court! Did the reporter have the info. ahead of time, or is he the fastest typist in the world?
BBM - I think we all know how this reporter gets his exclusives. :facepalm:

"PHOENIX - After a controversial sale, a recent update online shows what appears to be yet another act of charity by convicted murderer Jodi Arias.

A pair of Arias' glasses that had been worn during her trial went up for auction on her website in mid-September with bids starting at $500..."

KNXV%20jodi%20arias%20donation%201_1412189282089_8611258_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...ias-donates-980-to-charity-after-glasses-sale
Never mind, I just checked and the donation to St. Judes was for $900.00. However, just like before the actual name they addressed the letter to is redacted. :liar:

Exactly. Add to that how the government and media doctors lie to the public. This man was seen at ER two times before anyone asked if he had traveled. So say he came I to contact with 5 people who also came in contact with others and so on and if any children who then went to school. Very scary.

To prove how fast and horrible Ebola hits a person, and to show how scary this Texas case is, the below article will give you shivers.

This shows that this person actually caught it by carrying another sick person to a Liberia hospital on 9/15 and within 10 days, he showed signs of the disease on 9/24. That person he carried died shortly after.

So, even though the full incubation period can be up to 21 days, the article also says "Most people develop symptoms within eight to 10 days. " which is exactly what happened to him.

Once symptoms show, they can affect others.

Now the real scary part. While he was sick and infectious, he was sent home from the texas hospital 1st visit on 26th, and....

"The contacts possibly included the five children who saw him over the weekend before going to school on Monday."

And it gets worse....

"The five children, who possibly had contact with Mr. Duncan at a home over the weekend, attended four different schools, which authorities said would remain open."

So, now there are 4 different schools with untold number of children who may have been in contact with those 5 other children. Those 5 kids hopefully were not infectious but who really knows.

And to make matters even worse, its not just the other kids he had contact with .....
"Duncan came in contact with at least 12 to 18 people when he was experiencing symptoms."

The bottom line is this Texas case is the exact sort of scenerio that could cause an outbreak here in US. We should know within about 10 days if this guy spread the disease to anybody else as I am sure the news will get out if others get sick.

Just imagine if this sort of thing happens in New York City in Manhattan. There would be no stopping it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/02/u...-seek-those-who-had-contact-with-patient.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong