SIDEBAR #32 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, Good morning  yesterday I spent the day reading from WS Sidebar and Retrial threads, and Karas on Crime. I thought all three were really good. It was nice on the Beth on Crime site to read only her writings. She’s very good. She not only writes about what is happening in court she adds information also. The best part of reading on WS, both the Sidebar and Retrial threads were all the really really good posts from all of you. Plus the comedy! The worst part on WS was not being able to thank all the posts. Refreshing every time is so annoying. The one thing that came through loud and clear on all three is JA was and still is pure evil! I’m thinking JW needs to stand a little away from JA, it looks to me like the evil is starting to seep into JW.

Went on a roadtrip today and kept up with the trial because there are so many great posters here. I dont say it enough but THANK YOU !!!

Did you remember to take your gas cans with you on your road trip ? Everybody does that, doncha know :giggle:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (this is what she has, IMO- not mentally ill- don't talk to me about "mentally ill young girl", Nurmi :gaah:)

"Narcissistic Personality Disorder is: A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following: ..."

http://thenarcissismofviolence.blogspot.com/2014/01/narcissistic-personality-disorder.html

Can she look any worse (horrible pic of her):

B1BOK8MIUAA7dKI.jpg

She sure has deep jowl lines for someone her age.

Has that awful pic been photoshopped or used bad filters? It does seem worse than most, even for her.

Quote Phoebe from Friends...."Mine eyes! Mine eyes! "

She looks like she's raced past middle aged. Oh my. Can we see the original mug shot for comparison now?

Travis Alexander will be forever young. Jodi Arias is sagging and withering and lumping up. I wonder if she had botox.

Did you remember to take your gas cans with you on your road trip ? Everybody does that, doncha know :giggle:
Thats only when you plan to murder someone silly!! But...I used my debit card...oops!!

I don't think anyone cares enough to go shopping for her. Hell, Casey Anthony, Scott Peterson, and Drew Peterson had better outfits.

I wonder if she really hates not being able to do her makeup and be all pretty.
BBM - Well, except for that ruffled sea-foam number Cindy got her. :laugh:

Has that awful pic been photoshopped or used bad filters? It does seem worse than most, even for her.

Maybe not. Maybe the "good" photos we have seen of her are all photoshopped. Certainly those from the olden days were.

I don't think anyone cares enough to go shopping for her. Hell, Casey Anthony, Scott Peterson, and Drew Peterson had better outfits.

I wonder if she really hates not being able to do her makeup and be all pretty.

If she REALLY wanted to get decent clothes, she could. But I think she blew it with smuggling stuff out of the jail early on in her stay at Estrella, and the sheriff deputies aren't allowing any clothing than what was previously given to her.
She has to change in the holding cell there in the court house. Her attorneys were probably going for the school marm, "professional business woman", or "plain girl jilted" look but failed miserably. And then you have to take into consideration the stun belt and camouflaging it under something that isn't too fitted.

You KNOW the deputies are just itching to activate that belt...........

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5m5 minutes ago
@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi is here he's always early. Think we just heard the sex tape. He's getting all his audio/videos ready #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago
In my seat at the #jodiarias courtroom. It's pretty empty. Time to reflect.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago
Nurmi must have been the kid that was always first to class! LOL!! #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi is here, jacket off, white shirt, deep salmon tie. He has a ton of papers on the desk. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 37s37 seconds ago
Juan Martinez just came in, dressed sharp in a dark suit and almost neon salmon tie. #JodiArias

Megan Thompson ‏@Megan12Lynn 2m2 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Prosecutor Juan Martinez has just arrived. #jodiarias @12News

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 24s24 seconds ago
Nurmi has on a bright salmon tie as well, a little more reddish salmon. Nice pattern. We wait. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 28s29 seconds ago
#JodiArias' mom in court with her hair pulled back.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 25s25 seconds ago
I have to hand it to Nurmi for always being early and minimal candy crushin'. He is always looking through evidence. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 38s38 seconds ago
Martinez & Nurmi both in courtroom discussing matters. Travis' family seen outside of courtroom & #JodiArias' mom is seated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86