SIDEBAR #33 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so angry, for several reasons, I want to get rid of some of these negative feelings. Usually when I feel like this I will go walking, but about 6 weeks ago I fell while walking and tore the ligaments in my right ankle and tore up my left knee pretty bad, so walking is out for a few more weeks. I need to focus on something other than this awful mess this trial is in and has been for some time. During the last trial I received a beautiful thank you card. What really impressed me was not receiving the thank you card; we all saw right from the very beginning what class and dignity Travis’ family has. What impressed me was the words in the card were handwritten. Travis and his siblings had manners. I won’t write what’s on my mind, I know I would get set on vacation :/ This “fair trial” BS has been going on since the first trial. I just don’t feel like dealing with it right now. I am thinking of Travis’ family. So if anyone has the “snail mail” address for Travis’ family, not the PO one. I cannot believe I’ve lost that card  Please give it me, thanks 

N
Thanks YesorNo for Post #1009 on previous thread. The one from the inmate. I suggest everyone read the inmates post toward the bottom of that post.

It has given me renewed energy to see this phase through. I was about to give up after today, but after reading that, I now am willing to wait a little longer to see justice eventually prevail and her sentence get handed down.

Can post 1009 be moved over....please?! Thanks

Wish I knew why, Y/N. I save them to the iPad, then go to Advanced reply and upload them there. Sometimes they are bigger, sometimes small. No clue

I know why now. You "save" the pic to your iPad (or computer) and I just copy the www address from wherever I get my pics (making sure that the pic is under 1000 size) and then "go advance" and paste there.

N

Can post 1009 be moved over....please?! Thanks

I'll just copy and paste the article again:

The Truth About Life Without Parole: Condemned to Die in Prison

"The facts prove that life in prison without the possibility of parole (LWOP) is swift, severe, and certain punishment. The reality is that people sentenced to LWOP have been condemned to die in prison and that’s what happens: They die in prison of natural causes, just like the majority of people sentenced to death...."

https://www.aclunc.org/article/truth...ned-die-prison

AHHHHHHhh (according to JM in the video)

Rule 19 of the AZ laws of Criminal Procedure states that the judge can order the defendant to go forward with the trial.

I know why now. You "save" the pic to your iPad (or computer) and I just copy the www address from wherever I get my pics (making sure that the pic is under 1000 size) and then "go advance" and paste there.

Thanks. Unfortunately, I can't do that on ipad. Only options are to save or copy the image. pooey!

ETA .... or can I? Where do you paste it on the Advanced screen? Oh... dang. You paste the URL or whatever that address thing is.

I'm here, have missed anything?

Sent from my Galaxy S4, using Tapatalk Blue.

Thanks. Unfortunately, I can't do that on ipad. Only options are to save or copy the image. pooey!

ETA .... or can I? Where do you paste it on the Advanced screen? Oh... dang. You paste the URL or whatever that address thing is.

Let's see. On the "advance", click on the picture frame thingy and then the uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally", click on the "URL" tab and

paste- most times it will want to go back to the "computer" tab- just click back again to "URL" until it stops doing that (the darn thing :gaah:) and then press OK.

funny-cats-013.jpg

My favorite pic from today --- the letters on the back of her shirt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 364
Does anyone remember AIS (Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome) being discussed on here concerning CMJA? TIA.

I don't know.....Hates All Men???? Is ALV coming back???? I think I am just going to have a fireball whiskey shot and call it a night. This is exhausting! Night All.

And in other news:

Prince William Gives Up Throne, Asks Queen Elizabeth To Make Prince Charles King--Reports

"..."Ailing Queen Elizabeth had bypassed her eldest son Prince Charles, in favor of her 32-year-old grandson as she prepared to step down and end her 61-year reign. But William has officially informed Her Majesty the pressures of royal life and raising a family at the same time have become too much for his pregnant wife and he has reluctantly made the decision to step aside - for now," Globe magazine added. It seems that with this decision, Camilla Parker-Bowles and Prince Charles will finally have what they have wanted all along, Queen Elizabeth's throne...."

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5716...ves-up-throne-kate-middleton.htm#.VFmPovnF9Hw

452993-britains-prince-william-and-his-wife-catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-st.jpg

Thanks Y/N for all your posts in the previous thread. I hadn't seen the tweets yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998