SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 40s41 seconds ago
#jodiarias was abused psychologically and physically growing up in remote Northern California, Dr. Fonseca says.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40s41 seconds ago
Dr F reminds the jury of the physical abuse #JodiArias received from her parents.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 38s38 seconds ago
I am now suffering and it's not in silence!! Someone make this stop...please. #JodiArias.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 33s33 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca says there was a lot of physical abuse in #JodiArias home. She also says Jodi acts like a victim of incest, not that she is one

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s52 seconds ago
Fonseca is now breaking down Jodi's email to Travis by pointing out what she said......#jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s36 seconds ago
For the 100th time Dr. F states she isn't here to diagnose or treat anyone. Just here to wear sweet clothes and do voiceovers. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 54s55 seconds ago
Jodi- "Sometimes I forget who I am, but I will never stop striving to be Christ-like as much as I possibly can" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 26s27 seconds ago
Fonseca is saying Jodi lacked the necessary tools to cope...Nurmi wants to talk about the ex boyfriends #jodiarias #3tvarias

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 44s45 seconds ago
@TrialDiariesJ let's just let Dr. Demarte expound on that shall we? #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca did some readin over the break...she can now give a blow by blow of Jodi's boyfriends no pun intended lol I need to stop #jodiarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 56s56 seconds ago
Fonseca saying #jodiarias has been described as having lots of boyfriends, said that's not true. Only 4 bfs since she was 15.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago
D.r Fonseca: #JodiArias didn’t have a series of relationships, she only had 4 boyfriends, starting at the age of 15 #TravisAlexander #abc15

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 58s58 seconds ago
@PastillaTru @SKrafftFox10 the more nonsense she spews the more she denigrates her own culture of true victims. #jodiarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 37s37 seconds ago
Fonseca said #jodiarias isn't someone who can't function without a bf. She went long periods without one.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 58s59 seconds ago
I find the legal issues in this trial fascinating (and yes, very very sad) and if my eyes are glazing over I worry about the jury#JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
We are going over #JodiArias' former boyfriends. She keeps those relationships going, they are important to her. Awwwww.

Nurmi- #jodiarias remained friends with her BF's after they broke up because they were important people to he...Fonseca agrees #3tvarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 33s33 seconds ago
Fonseca said with #jodiarias's ex-bfs, there was this whole other life. With TA, relationship energy was only into sex life.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 42s43 seconds ago
Going back over #JodiArias former boyfriends

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 44s44 seconds ago
again, with #TravisAlexander 's friend having no clue he wasn't a virgin. #JodiArias

Fonseca- Jodi saw value in the relationship with TA & wanted 2 have continued contact w/ him like she did her other relationship #jodiarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca: In #jodiarias's other relationships, she was a "known commodity" wasn't hidden away.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Dr. F says #jodiarias past relationships were open and repeats again how little TA's friends knew about his personal life.

Jen- Cause ya just never know when you need a gas can and money for a Brazilian wax #jodiarias #3tvarias

Willmott has been taking notes. 1 rotisserie chicken. 1 mashed potato side. butter lettuce. ranch dressing. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 49s50 seconds ago
Dr F and Nurmi point out that #JodiArias was not hidden by her previous boyfriends. Juan is back up now. Nurmi done.

Fonseca, on TA and #jodiarias relationship: "You’re like a piece of flesh, you’re a *advertiser censored*. After midnight, I’ll call you."

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi's done. Martinez back up again. Let's see if he rehashes everything too. #JodiArias

Juan begins to ask a question. Dr. F says "good morning Mr. Mohchtinez". Always so polite and accented. We are in a sizzle. #JodiArias

Jodi's prior relationships made her known 2 others as their girlfriend but Travis used words like *advertiser censored* to her, she was his *advertiser censored* #jodiarias

Martinez leaves that up there so jurors can read it. And they all did. #JodiArias

Juan must have asked Judge if he can re cross because he's back up & it's usually not done in Arizona but up to judge #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s51 seconds ago
As Willmott is at the bench, Maria continues the list of Safeway items for later. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 49s49 seconds ago
Text: "I want you understand how evil i think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me." #JodiArias

Juan asks Dr F to voiceover the "you are the worst thing that ever happened to me" text message from TA. Going over time now. #JodiArias

Juan wants Fonseca to read in the text "You are the worst thing that ever happened to me" from TA to JA #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 59s60 seconds ago
Martinez is asking about Greenwich Mean Time. And if the text log is in GMT or AZ time. #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 1m1 minute ago
JM yelling at DrF about greenich time or AZ time (yes, he raised his voice VERY LOUD)#JodiArias

Martinez is just got really loud. The tension is starting to build to a relatively calm morning. #jodiarias

Juan is pointing out the time on texts is a 7 hour difference and it's not really the time it states on the texts. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 59s59 seconds ago
Juan and Fonseca are sparing on time. He asks her isn't it important for you to know the exact time this was written? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 54s54 seconds ago
Outcoming text from #JodiArias to #TravisAlexander "I don’t want your apology. I want you understand how evil I think you are" #abc15

Dr. F is not absolute about the times now. This whole Greenwhich Mean Time has thrown her for a loop. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s45 seconds ago
Fonseca says she doesn't know the time difference and Juan says wouldn't that be important in this 5 hour rant! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 56s57 seconds ago
Prosecutor Juan Martinez is arguing about time of rant. #JodiArias. Dr. Fonseca calls it a 6 hour rant, Martinez points out she said 5 hour

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 30s30 seconds ago
Dr. F back to answering "I can't answer that, it mis-characterizes my response. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 24s24 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca turns to judge several times saying Prosecutor Juan Martinez is mischaracterizing her testimony. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 58s58 seconds ago
I guess the judge relaxed the "must stand to object" rule and changed it to "must reclinate to object". #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s38 seconds ago
Fonseca looks at judge 3 times and says he's mischaracterizing response and Judge is letting her get away with not responding #jodiarias

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 41s41 seconds ago
“@CBS5AZ: Martinez shows text from Alexander to Arias. "I want you to understand how evil I think you are"#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5” SAD

So Juan is submitting something #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JodiArias pulls her glasses down and rests em on the end of her nose as she conversates with Willmott. This is new. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
When Fonseca says she can't asnwer, judge says "ok". #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 55s55 seconds ago
Is this sidebar #7...I realized I lose track after #6 #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 1m1 minute ago
So what if it was a 5 or 6 hour rant? I have been made at someone I love/like for more than 5/6 hours. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 47s47 seconds ago
Juan wants Dr. F to review a part of ex 759, the part in the back. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 53s54 seconds ago
Nurmi called sidebar #8...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 51s51 seconds ago
Martinez gets one more shot at roughing up Fonseca-thus far she has been an effective witness for Arias #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 32s32 seconds ago
759 is a court doc, excerpt from trial testimony on day 20. It shows the "5 hour rant" statement by Dr. F. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 31s31 seconds ago
Fonseca: "that sliver of paper doesn't show I said that." #JodiArias

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s45 seconds ago
Juan has the transcript from last week. Fonseca was questioning it. Fonseca says it was a "5hours 16page rant" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40s41 seconds ago
Dr. F think Juan is misrepresenting data and testimony. Her name was not on the document. She doesn't recall saying that then. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 50s50 seconds ago
Martinez: "so you have no memory of saying that?"Fonseca refuses to answer. Says Martinez misrepresents "data and testimony"#JodiArias

Martinez admits exhibit 759: Transcript for Dr. F's testimony. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s49 seconds ago
Fonseca says she doesn't see her name on this so she won't verify. #ItsTheTranscript sheesh! #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 56s57 seconds ago
Nurmi wants to approach, which is of course granted. This isn't making Fonseca look very good. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s55 seconds ago
Juan goes over the document, hands it to Nurmi and Nurmi is all like "yo can we proach". We sizzle. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 59s59 seconds ago
Fonseca is being unreal. She has a fog with Juan but perfect clarity with Nurmi #jodiarias #3tvarias

It's not a matter of recollection it's a matter of misrepresenting data and I need to check it every step of the way. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 54s55 seconds ago
Dr. F admits she sees her name now, and that it was her that said it but it was taken out of context. #JodiArias

Nurmi objects that it misrepresents her testimony. Fonseca says taken out of conntext. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez is arguing Dr. F previously testified that a conversation between TA and #jodiarias was a 16-page rant that went on for 5 hours.

Fonnseca still refuses to answer. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Dr F. "simply can't answer yes or no" because it misrepresents what she was testifying too. #JodiArias

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 2m2 minutes ago
Oh Magic 8 Ball please answer me this... will the #JodiArias trial end before I die?

B33wDaRIYAAi3mL.jpg

Martinez" Did those words comme out of your mouth?"F: "I can't answer that, that would misrepresent my testimony."#JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Fonseca says now she will verify her testimony now that she saw her name on paper #jodiarias #3tvarias

martinez gives up and sits down. Fonseca never did admit to saying anything. Nurmi's back up. #JodiArias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 2m2 minutes ago
Fonseca said she didn't know whether a particular snippet of TA and #jodiarias messaging was at beginning, middle or end.

Fon says she has to tell the jury exactly what she sees b/c Martinez mischaracterizes everything! "He has a habit of doing this" #jodiarias

Nurmi slowly comes back to the lectern and address Dr. F with the non quickness. #JodiArias

Fonseca never admitted that testimony was hers. Nurmi's back. She seems relieved. #jodiarias

Nurmi's gonna try and explain this... #JodiArias

So far the morning testimony has focused on the length of the rant between TA and #JodiArias.

teve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2m2 minutes ago
Now re-redirect with friendly questions from defense attorney Kirk Nurmi and amazing how Dr. Fonseca has no trouble answering. #jodiarias

Nurmi is imitating Martinez: "Did you say THIS, Did you say THIS?" Fonseca giggles. #jodiarias

Now Fonseca saying that the time really doesn't matter. #jodiarias

Nurmi's done. Juror question time. Sidebar to check em out. #JodiArias

It's not about the length it's about how he treated her explains Dr. F. If he could gut her in 1 sec or 7 hours it doesn't matter #JodiArias

Nurmi says attention should be that TA called Jodi a 3 hole wonder a *advertiser censored* a *advertiser censored*! #jodiarias #3tvarias

We have a voluminous amount of juror questions. Counsel at the bench reviewing them with the judge now. #JodiArias

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Juror questions folks! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 1m1 minute ago
@TrialDiariesJ but of course this $exist $expert won't call that "out of context" #jodiarias #shameonher

I am interested in seeing the dynamics of the voluminous juror questions. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 49s50 seconds ago
It's juror question time for Dr. Fonseca. A window into how some of them may be thinking. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s43 seconds ago
We continue to sit in a sizzle as counsel and judge go over the plethora of juror questions for Dr. F. #JodiArias

DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee 22s22 seconds ago
#Jodiarias #Jury Q: Didn't Simon and Garfunkel write 'Suffering in Silence"?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 45s46 seconds ago
at this rate we'll get to jury q's after lunch. Must be tons of these things. #JodiArias

Nicole ‏@LadyJustice2188 1m1 minute ago
Jury ?'s will also reveal how intelligent they are..The 1st jury was SMART! #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member