SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
That really is scary, at least to me, or for anyone who has ever been the victim of a stalker. That said, I've never known anyone as bad as CMJA, so I can't even begin to imagine what Travis was going through. I personally believe that in the weeks before he died that he was afraid for his life, yet at the same time I'm sure that he doubted and questioned himself. And, if he did decide to take himself seriously, he had no idea what he should do, where to even begin. I think he saw it as, he was "the man", and here she is, just this "defenseless woman", right ? Surely he has no real reason to fear her, Right ? No, not right. :cry:

Yes- she's a scary person and I think Travis didn't know just how scary she was- poor Travis.

Dominick The Italian Christmas Donkey song

[video=youtube;nQrdxtWgHbE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrdxtWgHbE[/video]
-----------------

Has anyone started their holiday shopping and what's for Christmas/Hanukkah dinner?
I'm not cooking for Christmas and we have decided to go to the Chinese buffet. :facepalm:
I don't have many people to buy presents for, so I'm done shopping and my cards are all mailed.

Unbelievable, :floorlaugh:, I was just now thinking of this one ! :floorlaugh:

I, too, adore this thread! It is much simpler to follow without all the technical jargon that I can't understand. I pop in at the retrial, but don't post much there. THIS is my come-to everyday thread. Thanks, all, for making life easier in so many ways.

Well, it's bedtime for YoYo here (as daisymae likes to call me :facepalm:) , so goodnight everyone.

See you all tomorrow, God willing. :seeya:

I don't have a cell phone or ipad either- just satellite for TV and another satellite for the internet.
My older son just switched his cable for an antenna, but he lives in NJ and not the boon-docks like me.
An antenna wouldn't do much for me here (and I just love TCM- can't live without it).
Are there apps for the computer? and what kind? what would I use them for? I know there's something called photoshop, but I'm
a dumb-dumb when it comes to the computer and I don't know how to use it. :( I'm lucky I can work the printer, but I'm pretty good at
buying things on the computer and research. :)

I have a smart phone--the only phone I use. I have an iPad but only through work; it doesn't belong to me. I do not have cable or satellite TV. I can't stand the commercials. But I do have Netflix and some other services running via my WiFi. I get my news online as well.

There are applications for the computer, but if you don't need them, you---well, probably don't need them! Those usually come in the form of websites anyway. I love the Audubon/Cornell site for tracking bird migrations, for instance.

There are also huge scholarly databases for research.

Sounds like you don't procrastinate Yes/No. I am not in the Holiday mood this year, so I am giving money. First time in my life I have been this way. I will get some gift bags and put some items in them such as chapstick, chips, gummy bears, stickers - that kind of stuff for the little kids in addition to the money. Last year even thought I bought presents, I made goody bags for the kids and they loved it. I think they like the potato chips the best!!!

I haven't been in the holiday mood either, I was seriously determined not to shop no matter what. Planned to buy some gift cards and such, totally all "bah humbug". Then today I somehow ended up at Target and by chance some cute little girl things caught my eye. Well, before I knew it I was swept away into ... I don't know what, Santa land :christmastree: or something .... and ended up spending hours shopping for toys and kid stuff. All of that which I said I Was. Not. Going to do. :dunno: Anyway, at some point I realized I was feeling better, happier, more in the Christmas spirit. I don't know, but I promise myself I'll try and figure it out as soon as I can stop thinking about crispy salty things like potato chips, mmm, mmm good... :lick:

Hi Bernina, see anything for dogpoop? I've got 4 of 'em!:laughing: Seriously I appreciate all you do for us. Other ladies too. I have been sick on and off for weeks so trying to catch up some. All the women do such a fantastic job. I could never do it I am too slow..take care. :seeya:

Hope your getting better Nore ! :hug:

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
12/12/2014 005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001) 12/12/2014
12/10/2014 005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001) 12/10/2014
12/10/2014 029 - ME: Status Conference - Party (001) 12/10/2014
12/9/2014 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 12/9/2014
12/9/2014 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 12/12/2014
NOTE: NOTICE OF SELF DISCLOSURE

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

BBM That's new- wonder what that means?????

images

Link:https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...rDMi3MQ8hDVfJniiUfc8JrOcYs7M1w0Lv-e_qqMUcsrRw

Nothing noteworthy to report today.

Thoughts for today:

2595199972472931226G7FTZb7c.jpg

Link: http://indulgy.ccio.co/Q6/qS/lM/2595199972472931226G7FTZb7c.jpg

93aa323b9e5ee9bd7cb8801f7a1a18ad.jpg

Link: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/93/aa/32/93aa323b9e5ee9bd7cb8801f7a1a18ad.jpg

I have a smart phone--the only phone I use. I have an iPad but only through work; it doesn't belong to me. I do not have cable or satellite TV. I can't stand the commercials. But I do have Netflix and some other services running via my WiFi. I get my news online as well.

There are applications for the computer, but if you don't need them, you---well, probably don't need them! Those usually come in the form of websites anyway. I love the Audubon/Cornell site for tracking bird migrations, for instance.

There are also huge scholarly databases for research.

I also use the Cornell Lab of Ornithology site to track the hummingbirds. I subscribe to them and they send me emails all the time (so much fun as I'm really into birds).

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/Page.aspx?pid=1478

Most scholarly papers require payment in order to read them. :(

It's short for application. The Apple Store has a million of them for every purpose under the sun. Daisymodo's gif of the picture and the drawing prompted me to Google 'is there an app that changes photos into drawings' and voila Sketch Me! showed up. Janx has pointed out that it was being discussed on the retrial thread and Regean also said that photoshop can do it too.

Sketch me is great for making coloring book pictures.

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
12/12/2014 005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001) 12/12/2014
12/10/2014 005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001) 12/10/2014
12/10/2014 029 - ME: Status Conference - Party (001) 12/10/2014
12/9/2014 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 12/9/2014
12/9/2014 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 12/12/2014
NOTE: NOTICE OF SELF DISCLOSURE

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

BBM That's new- wonder what that means?????

Me too! Thanks for posting these. There were some guesses in the other thread yesterday, but I haven't seen a definitive answer yet.

My handwriting is not as neat and exact as JA's either.
JRkzsy.png

Also haven't got oodles of time on my hands. If I were to get paid for my time on this it would go for about $30.

I like your pic a LOT better!!!! Because it has "emotion", your "emotion". It's not "flat" like CMJA's because she is without emotion. I hope that makes sense.

Thank you but I did trace that pic! I found an image online, printed it out on my laser printer, colored over the back of the printed photo with my stubby pencil to make "carbon paper" sort of, traced it onto some fancy, acid-free archival stipple paper, then copied the shading from the photo. The photo I used has a chair in the way, so I did draw part of it and used other similar photos for reference.

90vgg9L.png

...ah HA! But did you use "graphite"?!?!?!?! :floorlaugh: Bawahahahaha!!!

:facepalm: Just joshing, think I need a squirrel massage!!!! Post your pic up on Twitter, slap a $300 price tag on it, and sign it "HAIRIASS", betcha you'll sell it!!!!

...ah HA! But did you use "graphite"?!?!?!?! :floorlaugh: Bawahahahaha!!!

:facepalm: Just joshing, think I need a squirrel massage!!!! Post your pic up on Twitter, slap a $300 price tag on it, and sign it "HAIRIASS", betcha you'll sell it!!!!

LOL! Well, I know I don't want to keep it! As much as I like the idea of making a spoof of her website "gallery" with bad tracings of her sniping at Juan, her pointing to Scary Elvis during her allocution, and maybe a ghostly dotted outline tracing of her testifying in secret, I could never try to sell tracings. Eeeew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member