Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question

Will this trial be over by the year 2525, if man is still alive ♫

I have a question

Will this trial be over by the year 2525, if man is still alive ♫

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;7lWzTvdtEx0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lWzTvdtEx0[/video]

Seems that there is a voluminous amount of :violin::deadhorse: going on this AM in court. :sheesh:

Oh and

B0FJqlyCQAA3oVm.png
link

by the good Dr when JM questions her (but not when Nurmi questions).
--------------------------

Barbara Atlinburg ‏@BarbAtlinburg 2h2 hours ago
Is this what we will see today in the #jodiArias trial

10570499_322914267902156_9213108943486752148_n.jpg
link

:facepalm:

Perfect tantrum-brat there, Y/N. :laughing:

#GoldPatrol Update: Jodi Cry Baby

[video=youtube;BSj9lzPOm-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSj9lzPOm-A[/video]

B33Q-2qCYAEVOt5.jpg
link

Kinda makes you want to vomit, what Nurmi and co. are doing, doesn't it?

hey Bernina :seeya:

What's for lunch and where are the Zuri pics?

Thanks for the tweets :blowkiss:

Jodi Arias: State's response - Subpoena your witnesses :facepalm:

http://www.courtchatter.com/2014/12/jodi-arias-states-response-subpoena.html?spref=tw

Is this the "Major Duh Moment" for the defense or did they miss that day in Law School?!?!?!?!?

"Oh we can't get anyone to testify unless it's in secret, boo hoo, what will we do? Our hands are tied and our witnesses are being mean, and CMJA will just die if they don't testify, whine, whine, whine."

May I suggest putting a bag over their heads while they are on the stand?

36624-900x675.jpeg
link

hey Bernina :seeya:

What's for lunch and where are the Zuri pics?

Thanks for the tweets :blowkiss:

GAH!!! Things have been nutty and just when I think I have some spare time, something comes up!

During this break, penned and fed the cayuses, got the shed ready for the feed delivery, did my mid day search online for pipe for fencing, checked the ads for trucks (need to get a full size 4 x 4 cause it doesn't look like my son is going to be giving mine back in the near future), gathered up BF's gold panning "stuff" that's scattered all over the place, got my fees paid for the All Arab Assoc and renewed the magazine subscription, topped off the water troughs.......................................and getting the monthly bills paid online. I think that's all?:truce: And keeping the wood stove going, it's starting to get cold here, shove a piece of wood in every 1 1/2 hrs to keep the heat constant........rain the next 3 days and I need to go get the tractor from my son's and gannon the driveway................

:gaah:

Um, lunch.............what exactly is "that"? LOL!

We've been heavily restricted in what we can show and when any video will be seen. We have to consider what Arias is wearing before a picture can be taken. The still photographer, seriously, has to make sure Arias' mouth isn't open before he hits the shutter.Her attorneys are apparently under the impression that someone can read Arias' lips from a photograph that doesn't move.There can be no photographs of the lawyers speaking to Arias, nor her mitigation expert (who isn't a lawyer) speaking to her.

Let me say that again: Jodi Arias has three people who won't testify in court because they don't want anyone to know they're on her side.In pretty much any court in the country, this would probably be resolved in one of two ways: Issue a subpoena and compel them to testify or don't call them at all.Somehow, all of this gets traced to the media's involvement. If we weren't here, this trial would be over already. If the cameras weren't there, Arias wouldn't have been convicted. If the media wasn't in court, no one would be afraid. If you can't take pictures of Arias in prison stripes, there's no chance of the jury seeing them.But here's what it really means: If no one's watching, you can do whatever you want.If the process doesn't stand up to public scrutiny, then the process is worthless.

From: http://www.azcentral.com/story/i see news people/2014/12/02/12news-jodi-arias-blame-media/19782489/

GAH!!! Things have been nutty and just when I think I have some spare time, something comes up!

During this break, penned and fed the cayuses, got the shed ready for the feed delivery, did my mid day search online for pipe for fencing, checked the ads for trucks (need to get a full size 4 x 4 cause it doesn't look like my son is going to be giving mine back in the near future), gathered up BF's gold panning "stuff" that's scattered all over the place, got my fees paid for the All Arab Assoc and renewed the magazine subscription, topped off the water troughs.......................................and getting the monthly bills paid online. I think that's all?:truce: And keeping the wood stove going, it's starting to get cold here, shove a piece of wood in every 1 1/2 hrs to keep the heat constant........rain the next 3 days and I need to go get the tractor from my son's and gannon the driveway................

:gaah:

Um, lunch.............what exactly is "that"? LOL!

Gadzooks, lady. You wore me out. I thnk I need a nap now!

My iPad crashes when I try to read Court Chatter. is there any place else to find Juan Martinez's response to the defense? I saw YnN posted it. (I have tried to find it...no luck. How does Court Chatter get it first?)

thanks in advance

Gadzooks, lady. You wore me out. I thnk I need a nap now!

.........and I just went through most of my mail, and put the groceries away that BF picked up............now I'm copying and pasting tweets! LOL!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
did TA and #JodiArias sexual relationship contain the same sex proclivity as relationship w/ms reed?

Fonseca's trying to answer but Martinez objects for hearsay... #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
In Ms Reeds testimony did their sexual relationship seem to be unconventional or not? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Travis and Ms Reed's relatinoship was different bc ppl knew about it. #JodiArias

are the other relationships #TravisAlexander had as sexually charged as #JodiArias ?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Jury enters Q: Was sex with Ms. Reed similar to sex with #JodiArias? Answer: No, Arias more exploratory.

Fonseca- Not many details on that #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
It's possible but they knew less about it as the relationship went on. #JodiArias

Jury asks if Mr. & Mrs. Hughes' opinions could have changed between the time they wrote the email & the death. Answer: Likely. #JodiArias

Do you think the talk of death and suicide could be manipulation by either side? #JodiArias

In your clinical opinion was the sex hidden not the women and was his other relationships as sexually charged? #jodiarias #3tvarias

It could be but Dr F doesn't think either party was consciously aware of it. #JodiArias

Fonseca- The taboo was with Ms Arias and the church His other relationships were not as charged #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jury asks if Travis Alexander's mentions of death and suicide were relationship manipulation. Answer: She's not sure. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 56s56 seconds ago
would viewing *advertiser censored* of the type alleged change the sexual dynamic of the relationship? #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 54s55 seconds ago
jury question: if #jodiarias saw Travis Alexander looking at child *advertiser censored* would it change their relationship? Expert: yes.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s53 seconds ago
Did Dr. google or researched case online. She watched "The YouTube" for testimony but only based hr testimony on defense evidence #jodiarias

yes, if the allegations were to stand **objection** -- it would change. It's like finding your husband cross-dressing. #JodiArias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Juror: If someone catches partner viewing *advertiser censored* of nature that is alleged, does that change dynamics of relationship? Fon: yes #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 56s56 seconds ago
Jury question: did #jodiarias say what trigger was for Travis' anger? Expert: I don't know and she couldn't identify it either.

Fonseca doesn't knnow what the trigger was and says she doesn't think #JodiArias knows either. #JodiArias

Is it possible that the opinions relationship of Jodi and Travis could change over time since the email? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth