SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah!!!! Pesky critters!!!! :floorlaugh:

Ok.........

Jen's Trial Diaries
‏@TrialDiariesJ
47m47 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ

Juan- Spy Bot installed & all the defense complained about regarding *advertiser censored* was put on there from the software not Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46m46 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
It's over see you manana #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 47m47 minutes ago
Martinez details how Smith will refute the testimony by Neumeister and "John Smith." Stephens then cuts off Nurmi to discuss it tomorrow.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 35m35 minutes ago
For today's WTH moment: "I am a goddess, I smell like a goddess, I look like a goddess." #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 34m34 minutes ago
Heading back over to @kinseyschofield but we return tomorrow at 9:30am. #jodiarias

Willie Covert ‏@CovertGirlQT 49m49 minutes ago
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Dr. Janeen DeMarte?! <3 #JodiArias

B89KTmPIQAA7-tO.png

ZWatson &#8207;@ZoeyWatson2014 38m38 minutes ago
Dr. DeMarte may continue on with discussing Lisa and Deanna more tomorrow. Travis treated both of them with respect

M &#8207;@EmsterChic 33m33 minutes ago
Tanisha sends her love to everyone. #jodiarias

ZWatson &#8207;@ZoeyWatson2014 29m29 minutes ago
TonyHughes explains #TravisAlexander missed his speaking engagement the night he caught #JodiArias slashing his tires http://youtu.be/lqNxJ1DU4Uw

ZWatson &#8207;@ZoeyWatson2014 28m28 minutes ago
@ZoeyWatson2014 #TravisAlexander caught #JodiArias slashing his tires and told his dear friend, Tony Hughes about it http://youtu.be/lqNxJ1DU4Uw

M &#8207;@EmsterChic 20m20 minutes ago
Paul Sanders (@The13thJurorMD) showing his "recording equipment" at the #jodiarias trial. #sandrawebber

B89RbbbIAAE9BjY.jpg

..........and I have 254 tweets to go through to see if there are any pics from this afternoon's proceedings!!!!! YAY!

No pics that I could find.

And a HUGE SORRY about any tweets that might have been offensive, I was pulling from 3 different twitter threads and my fingers were ready to blow a gasket, I didn't have time to censor anything if it wasn't up to snuff.

Today was a GOOD day.
:happydance:

It's time for the goddess to go to jail. I am sure she can find an admirer or two in there who would willingly tie her to a tree.

Ugh I am sorry. Makes me sick to think like her!!!

Zebra, I know what picture you are talking about. It was at a PPL convention. Travis was maybe sitting at a table with someone, and she was standing kind of far behind them, they didn't know she was there. YESorNo will find it. And you can mark my words on that!

Bwhahahahahaha! I am so glad someone else knows what picture I am thinking of. I've been on a hunt for it forever. I will mark your words and keep checking in to see if YesorNo was able to track it down.
:rockon:

IIRC- where she hadn't been invited, so she got in anyway and hid behind the Christmas tree?

The wonderful Dmacky has informed me that the photo was taken at a PPL event, so I don't think it was at Travis' house (and thus, was not the Christmas tree incident).

But thanks for trying to help me out. :seeya:

Well I am just getting here today and looks like I have a lot of reading to do!! My husband interrupted my trial day completly and took me hostage. From the few tweets I saw before I was driving all day, it sure sounds like the truth finally started to be shown to the jurors regarding what they thought may have been an emotionally abused person..
I have always had faith in Mr. Martinez and can't wait to catch up with today's events.. Sorry to interrupt up the flow here but I am just excited to know I can come here amongst other trial watchers..
Carry on....

iforget, you are never interrpting here! Come often, please.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 47s47 seconds ago
#JodiArias indicating that she acts rude and overbearing through tests w/Dr. De.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 47s48 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
The most problematic issue for Jodi was acting rude and overbearing #jodiarias #3tvarias

M &#8207;@EmsterChic 57s57 seconds ago
Sandra Webber contacted @courtpio on Paul Sanders & accused him of recording the #jodiarias trial because his writings are so detailed.
1f636.png

I've wondered that about PS as well...and BK. If they both know shorthand then no problem.

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 30s30 seconds ago
#Jodiarias jury sent to the jury room.

Carolyn Sung &#8207;@CarolynSungCNN 55s56 seconds ago
Judge SS has called a 10 minute recess. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 34s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jury has been sent out for 10 minutes and Juan is going over this testing with DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 36s37 seconds ago
DeMarte leaves the stand to consult with Martinez. Now Nurmi cites case law to Judge Stephens.

Nurmi remembered some case law? *thud!*

I've wondered that about PS as well...and BK. If they both know shorthand then no problem.

I remember BK using her Blackberry during Court TV reports and she was fast even then. Wonder how she does it these days.

I caved and spent the $4 for the Kindle book. Audacity: Jodi Arias: 18 days on the Stand. It looks very good, and different.

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 25s26 seconds ago
DeMarte reads the grandparents' remarks that #jodiarias was always mean to her mother.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Interview w/#JodiArias maternal grandparents. "JA was very mean to Sandy. Always told her how to raise younger children. Was always mean."

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte reads witness statements. #JodiArais was very mean to Sandi. No one knows why."

M &#8207;@EmsterChic 1m1 minute ago
"You had to use proper grammar and speech. She would correct everyone". -jodiarias - grandparents

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Grandparents also said that #jodiarias corrected everyone else's grammar.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi's maternal grandparents stated on 10/24/08 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi was was very mean to Sandy and Jodi told her how to raise the kids. Jodi was always mean to Sandy and no one knew why #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 45s46 seconds ago
Those examples would be classified as aggressive and overbearing, DeMarte says. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 32s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
JA didn't want anyone running her life and if you spoke to Jodi you had to use perfect grammar and speak or she would correct you #jodiarias

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper 40s41 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte begins to say people describe #JodiArias as.... then we get a sidebar.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 32s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte says this is overbearing and aggressive #jodiarias #3tvarias

M &#8207;@EmsterChic 43s43 seconds ago
TDJ : She was was very mean to Sandy and Jodi told her how to raise the kids. She was always mean to Sandy & no one knew why #jodiarias

CMJA said in one of her interviews after the verdict that she was bad to her mother so how could Nurmi object?

Nice seeing you here, Lisasalinger! The book will fill my "spare time" nicely. Look forward to more.

I knew I had seen Bernina's report on the book earlier, but convinced myself I made that up. :giggle: Wish I could figure out the search feature on this site. It never works for me. :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend