SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernina, is that where you live?

Nope, that's the place I grew up at down in Scottsdale, 1961+. The "old homestead" was torn down in 2004-5, and 2 homes built on the 1 1/2 acres, all the citrus was torn out, corrals and fences, pool,pond, all leveled. The only thing left is a pine tree that behind and in back of the 2 homes that are now there.

Lot's of pets buried on that property. :( It was not a happy place, though, so it was good that it was torn down. A family friend is a developer and bought the property 10 years ago, maybe? My dad actually sold out our (us kids) inheritance from gramps when he had the property quit claimed 3 times in 15 minutes at the recorder's office so no one knew the wiser. Developer friend filed bankruptcy within a year, lost the property. Dad died last August of dementia in Washington, basically living off social security, lost the home the developer friend put his name on......................all pretty messy and ridiculous.

What part of Washington? We are still very very depressed about our hawks :(

Her retreat looks out over the sound. She is posting snippets of her book writing on her newst blog:
http://.com/2015/02/03/day-15-evening/

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1h1 hour ago
Jennifer Willmott, Kirk Nurmi & Maria Del La Rosa walk out of court today during lunch break. #JodiArias

B88VYRsIUAA1PHa.jpg

B88VYhYIUAAVp6L.jpg

The defense team looks a bit "tragic", although I must say Maria has classed up a bit in her attire. Pssst, gurl, major fail matching the shoes and purse with your ensemble but A for effort toning down all that "bling".

Thank you so much for the tweets. I can't get here in the mornings anymore and being able to catch up before I head to the other thread is just priceless for me... Thank You again!!!!

I've been searching for a specific picture of Travis that I cannot find. The person taking the picture was photographing TA at some kind of crowded social gathering. JA - who was NOT an intended subject of the photo - can be seen somewhere in the crowd behind TA smiling for the camera. A stalker-esque photobomb, if you will.

If anyone remembers that pic and knows where to find it, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! :seeya:

This one?

images

Her retreat looks out over the sound. She is posting snippets of her book writing on her newst blog:
http://.com/2015/02/03/day-15-evening/

My first house was in Edmonds! Still have family there. DH mom &dad had a house overlooking the sound

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 44s45 seconds ago
Heading in for my daily pat down through security. Boom boom shimmy. #jodiarias - @kinseyschofield

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 17s18 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi doesn't want Jodi's comments released in the closed chamber meeting about her testifying #jodiarias #3tvarias

M ‏@EmsterChic 56s56 seconds ago
Nurmi asking for JSS not allow for the #jodiarias transcripts from 10-30-14 to be released- doesn't want what she relayed to public.

This one?

images

No, not it. :( I should have said in my original post that the photo appeared to be taken at someone's home.

But thank you so much for bringing this pic to my attention! :yourock:

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 49s49 seconds ago
#jodiarias, counsel and TA's family had a meeting in judge's chamber's before court resumed

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan asks if DeMarte has ever been involved in a lawsuit on misconduct or even mentioned her as a defendant on sexual harassment #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 59s60 seconds ago
Jury brought in. Martinez continues with DeMarte. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s40 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte says NO...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 55s55 seconds ago
Martinez asking DeMarte if she's ever been involved in lawsuit on misconduct. No #jodiarias

No, not it. :( I should have said in my original post that the photo appeared to be taken at someone's home.

But thank you so much for bringing this pic to my attention! :yourock:

Would you be looking for the pic with her head in his lap?

Guess not, she was front and center in that one. sorry

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s44 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Now for the test that pertains to JA behavior and Travis's behavior....#Jodiarias answered a gun or a knife has never been used #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s45 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi states she's never been forced to have sex #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 28s28 seconds ago
Martinez calls deMarte's attention to a test question to which #jodiarias responded that she had never been forced to have sex.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 47s47 seconds ago
Nurmi objects that DeMarte is referring to the notes. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#jodiarias doesn't need her glasses on for this #OuttaSightOuttaMind

I've been searching for a specific picture of Travis that I cannot find. The person taking the picture was photographing TA at some kind of crowded social gathering. JA - who was NOT an intended subject of the photo - can be seen somewhere in the crowd behind TA smiling for the camera. A stalker-esque photobomb, if you will.

If anyone remembers that pic and knows where to find it, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! :seeya:

is it the one at a PPL event?

Would you be looking for the pic with her head in his lap?

No, JA is standing up in the photo. It's a photo that I have not seen around too often. Oh yeah, and I am pretty sure that I first saw the pic on the Dr. Drew Show. I think I remember the person who took the photo say that JA was not invited to the party/gathering and that they never noticed JA in the photo until after the murder.

Thanks for trying to help me out!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
On this DV test she stated she was forced to have sex some of the time which contradicts Geffner's test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s44 seconds ago
Security wanted to see my ankles. It was like a @Ludacris song. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Yet in another test performed by a "female psychologist" (who we assume is LaViolette), #jodiarias claimed she had been forced to have sex.

M ‏@EmsterChic 50s51 seconds ago
#jodiarias coloring again. #DeMartenumber1

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
One answer Jodi says 6-10 times she had sex when she didn't want to, her partner demanded it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Same question on Geffners test she says "all the time" this happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

No, JA is standing up in the photo. It's a photo that I have not seen around too often. Oh yeah, and I am pretty sure that I first saw the pic on the Dr. Drew Show. I think I remember the person who took the photo say that JA was not invited to the party/gathering and that they never noticed JA in the photo until after the murder.

Thanks for trying to help me out!

IIRC it was like a barbeque~~someones deck?

Sidebar Mania? I don't know............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member