SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to jurors speaking about their difficulties with lone holdout :stormingmad:

So the *advertiser censored* was no issue, at all.

HLN has jury audio on right now

Stealth juror! DP is form of revenge according to that %&$% juror.

LTNS! Hope you are all well. I'm not at all surprised by this non-verdict. I'm so sad for the Alexander family. Thing that really sticks in my craw? JA feels validated in that one juror believes her ********.

Omg, the juror that was released says her mother had passed away, Not kicked off the jury. She's crying. How sad.

Other than that &^$%# juror, the rest of the jurors got it (thanks for that), just too bad for the non-verdict

OMG, my heart goes out to this jury. They are sad and angry and I can't blame them. I think the one holdout must be a stubborn old coot!!

12 News ‏@12News 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi says he knows it wont fix any sadness or hurt but will bring closure. He didn't take any questions. #jodiarias

B_Wf9C1UIAAGONb.jpg

If he were my son I’d be so embarrassed!!!! I did not think there was anyone worse than JB

Other than that &^$%# juror, the rest of the jurors got it (thanks for that), just too bad for the non-verdict
Wow! I'm listening to the jury ... Was it not possible for them to have had the holdout removed?

Jurors requested an alternate to get rid of the %^$& juror and JSS said NO.

So the holdout was biased, actually saw the Lifetime movie or parts of it.

And they felt in the end she was being prideful in standing her ground and not giving in. How terrible for these poor jurors.

One woman with an agenda. Juan was so close. 11 to 1. Hollow result for Defence Team. I'm heartbroken and heartened listening to the jurors, particularly the lady who lost her mother. Arias slipped out by a hair's breadth. I feel like I despise the juror who left Arias' family heartbroken. Another dumbo lets a vicious murderer smirk t us all. The last laugh will be ours. Arias will get justice in jail, eventually.

That one question about switching and btinging alternate in now makes sense

I hope the family listens to this and takes comfort in it. They got it.......absolutely. Lone juror looked at JA and MDLR and saw 'herself' in them and couldn't give the right sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater