SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grilled cheese for dinner tonight.... maybe tomato soup to go with it.

I have the Heigh-Ho song stuck in my head all morning, thanks to you all here. I keep adding verses....... must have at least 20 by now.

Housework just finished, going to jump into the shower, and then I will be back!!

bbm

What's this thing called "housework?" hehehe.

Hey! I'm up here in Ohio. Parma, I'm ready for this. Hope the witch at least cries. My balloons are ready!

Thanks DMacky, I'm trying to keep my mind busy..:loveyou:

You are our neighbor, too...small word:)
((((((HUGS)))))

Grilled cheese for dinner tonight.... maybe tomato soup to go with it.

I have the Heigh-Ho song stuck in my head all morning, thanks to you all here. I keep adding verses....... must have at least 20 by now.

Housework just finished, going to jump into the shower, and then I will be back!!

A pox on housework today! The dust can wait.

Yeah, after reading that the first time, I popped into the living room and belted out Chelly's Bye-HO song (and thanks to YESorNO for the hilarious 'toon to go with!) and my husband just about bust a gut laughing...it's what I like best about Websleuths, the irreverent humor...lolz.

We're having pepper steak with mashed taters for din-din.

I'm having navy beans w/ham and cornbread.
BTW: I have plenty of coffee :coffee:

A shout out to our dear friend PrincessSezMe
who I know has been following us!

It's almost over, Princess...........
throb-smiley-face.gif

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago

We are hearing the jurors will be sitting in the jury box today. They are all wearing blue #jodiarias
0 retweets 0 favorites

In my recliner with soft comfort blanket.
Two laptops up and running. Live stream on one. This thread on the other.
One TV tuned to HLN
Pot of black beans and ham simmering.
Asian cracker mix for snacking.
French vanilla ice cream with hot fudge sauce for desert and various cravings.

Now thats being prepared. :happydance:

Good Morning Everyone

Finally the day has arrived. I hope and pray its LWOP.

hi-there-smiley.gif
Hi everyone!

Ready?? I am! :happydance:

popcorn1-smiley.gif
I also brought
pizza-smiley.gif
and my coffee is brewing! :coffeeup:

okay back to reading the last 93 posts...

:seeya:

You know, I don't care what the convict is wearing, or how she feels. I don't care about getting even with her or how she will feel in the summer heat. But I do want to see justice in action, and that means her removal from society. Anything less would be irresponsible.

woke to a watery mess in the kitchen this morning...gotta wait for the plumber so off work (yehaw). Means I get to observe the grand denouement of the psychopath otherwise known as CMJA.

Worried though, towards the end of this video, says although sentencing slated to begin today, the actual to-the-slammer-and-be-gone sentencing bit could take place tomorrow or later :gaah:
And now the news is saying it will start with an appeal... Judge may we approach = DENIED :judge:

I'll stay linked to the Live Now Fox should they follow her to Perryville :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stdeA6bzvBA <--right now they're streaming a police chase in LA, stolen green cab

I read the sentencing begins today. Don't tell me they will drag it out for a week! :gaah: :tantrum: :gaah::tantrum: :gasp:

Waiting...

This Fox 10 Phoenix link has a countdown! Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LfNalzddw

Neat Clock :)

I dont feel guilty in the least about feeling jubilant to finally get to see justice for Travis and his family.

Not after what JA did to Travis and not after what JA her defense team did for all these years. Its a natural reaction to feel jubilant to finally see justice. The wait has been a very long one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23