SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily of the Valley ‏@LilyReflections 2m2 minutes ago
The killer is already at the prison. #jodiarias

CCf8XsjUwAEKko5.jpg

I wonder if Jodi realizes she is now just like any other prisoner. No special treatment. I wish I knew a way to see how many are waiting for an appeal in AZ..They are not that easy to come by. I don't know the law, I would advise the Alexander family to file wrongful death immediately if they haven't..That might tie up her funds. :happydance:

She sure didn't lie during her interview with Flores.
Think the whole bankruptcy thing by the Arias family is so mama Arias can write a book.
Sick
censored-smiley-face.gif
's. I have no pity or empathy. They have to live with themselves, and Karma is a cruel mistress.
I am beginning to wonder about the families of murderers. The Petersons, the Anthony's, the Arias's. Wow. All about their poor child and making money. Now I am starting to wonder about the environment the killers are raised in. They will never get sympathy from me. Just thinking the apples fell REALLY CLOSE to those darned trees!

In the beginning (time of first trial) I did feel badly for SA and the family. But as the trial went on and having seen and sat near her in court my feelings changed. I saw a woman who had no feelings of compassion for the victim or his family. If JA had bruises from Travis it was from him trying to defend himself against her brutal attack.

MOO

Sens 4 Life ♥ ‏@SueCotie 48s48 seconds ago Renfrew, Ontario
"@WayneABC15: Caravan of MCSO vans with #JodiArias just arrived at Perryville. #abc15 "

CCf8XsjUwAEKko5.jpg

Wish she could be in solitary confinement or life. Oh well.

Yeah...I always felt sorry for Sandy. Always sitting by herself...I considered her a victim too. WELL NOT ANYMORE! She sure as hell didn't mention seeing all those bruises on Jodi's neck and arms when she was brought in to be interviewed by Flores. I guess LYING is a family trait! And just when did everybody see all those bruises? JA was never even in Ca. until she moved back in April.
She's as nuts as her evil spawn.

I lost any last bit of respect I had for JA family members when Mom and Dad came out with that video to beg for money to fund an appeals fund, implying JA was innocent.

Here's the thing with JA and her family members. They have not once ever had any remorse for the violent murder that JA did.

Her mom and other relative would sit in court and smirk and giggle during the trial like they were watching a movie or something. It was beyond disturbing to see them there. Never once did they offer any form of sincere regret for what their daughter did.

And even on the very last day as JA is carted off to prison with a LWOP sentence, when Mom had the chance to ask for forgiveness for what their daughter did and own up to the fact that their daughter committed this heinous murder, she does nothing of the sort.

The most we got out of her was a stupid statement about finally the healing could start. WTH?

The healing could have started a long time ago if their daughter, her, and the whole defense team would have acknowledged that JA did commit this crime, and ask for forgiveness.

I honestly feel that JA is lacking a basic human quality of empathy and I honestly feel her Mom has some of that condition as well. She sat there so emotionless at times during the trial. As if she did not care about people. And even when her mom was being interviewed by LE, she seemed more concerned about herself and quickly threw JA under the bus.

Just go away Arias clan. Just go away.

I think that "I'm broke" speech on the steps of the courthouse today was to solicit funds from CMJA supporters.

The mother and aunt's disrespect in the courtroom is part of what changed my feelings towards JA's family.

Very well said, excellent post.
MOO

I think that "I'm broke" speech on the steps of the courthouse today was to solicit funds from CMJA supporters.

The mother and aunt's disrespect in the courtroom is part of what changed my feelings towards JA's family.

Very well said, excellent post.
MOO
So was the bit about seeing Jodi's bruises!

Wow its finally over. Had some doubts here and there that this would actually occur. Sending best wishes to alexanders they have
been pulled through the wringer.
Alot to process from todays proceedings.

Hi all <waves>
What a good day!

What an amazing spectacle it was, watching as the killer went for broke,
bursting into flames, one last attempt at burning the whole damn barn down before she goes.
Mindboggling, the destruction.

I'm glad JSS made Nurmz wait for his release.
He put her through a judicial wringer, for his own agenda, he held a grudge for not being released years ago.
So he split hairs with the law, delays, double-speak, under the guise of defendant rights. Bah!

JSS gave Nurmz a nice little Judicial Wedgie for all the extra hours she spent unraveling the truth.
Let him stew with a delay for awhile.

Travis's soul has always been free, now, he is at peace.
May time, and warm memories,
replace the sorrows in the hearts of those who loved him so very much.

Hi all <waves>
What a good day!

What an amazing spectacle it was, watching as the killer went for broke,
bursting into flames, one last attempt at burning the whole damn barn down before she goes.
Mindboggling, the destruction.

I'm glad JSS made Nurmz wait for his release.

He put her through a judicial wringer, for his own agenda, he held a grudge for not being released years ago.
So he split hairs with the law, delays, double-speak, under the guise of defendant rights. Bah!

JSS gave Nurmz a nice little Judicial Wedgie for all the extra hours she spent unraveling the truth.
Let him stew with a delay for awhile.

Travis's soul has always been free, now, he is at peace.
May time, and warm memories,
replace the sorrows in the hearts of those who loved him so very much.

I totally agree and was thinking the same.

I hope JSS keeps delaying her decision about releasing Nurmi. LOL

Every time he asks her for an update on the decision about him, JSS should reply that there has been a delay in her decision. Try again next week. :)

This screen just doesn't capture her look, but here's what I got! This is where the baby cries.

Attachments

• BabyCrying.jpg
    BabyCrying.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 42
  • BabyCrying1.jpg
    BabyCrying1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 39
TIA yall, just wondering where I can see the vid of CMJA being told to burn in hell?? lol

Is there a link to Sandy Arias statement to the press?

Also, in the pic of her with the thumbs down, what's was that in response to? I didn't get to watch any of this yet. Thanks so much.

Just have to share:
Checked over on the "Dark Side"..........they are so relieved that CMJA is no longer in Joe's care and in a better place.

They don't have a clue.

Today's forecast for Goodyear, Az is 91, Sunday it will be 94. Perryville is surrounded by dust and asphalt This is the time of year when the news stations have contest to see who can guess the first 100 degree temp. Up here, we're having a freak temp of 80, but it will be back in the 70's and even 60's by week's end.
There was an inmate in 2009 who was forgotten when she was let out for her cage walk, she DIED from the heat.
Guards aren't going to put their well being in jeopardy to break up a fight between inmates, they'll call in the special detail.
CMJA has had AC in the area she was housed at Estrella...........now it's "Swamp Cooler City".

CMJA is exactly where she needs to be, barring a needle in her arm.

Welcome to Hell, CMJA. It's NEVER going to get better.

Wish she could be in solitary confinement or life. Oh well.

Recently I was at the former Alcatraz prison. Solitary is scary, no light even, they are in the dark and a heavy steel door. I wish that for Jodi.

William Pitts &#8207;@william_pitts 5m5 minutes ago
Supporters release blue balloons for Travis alexander #jodiarias

CCfY93GUAAATQXx.jpg

----------------

Also, I believe the purple ones are for Flores' son. The supporters are so thoughtful.

Actually yes, she could suffer more...she could run into someone in Perryville who has a sweet brother like Travis and maybe the inmate will have nothing to lose. I will allow your mind to finish my thoughts.

My wish is the inmates and CO's make her life so miserable in Perryville, that she begs to be put to death.

TIA yall, just wondering where I can see the vid of CMJA being told to burn in hell?? lol

I don't think we can, as I was watching both HLN and WildAboutTrial live stream, and they cut it off as soon as JSS rose from her chair. They went to the Seal of Arizona... Don't really know - but I hope I'm wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie