SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO when Jodi gave her speech, she almost ran up there, and knocked everyone out of her way...she was like a tattle-tale little girl...boo hoo they made me do it. That's my take on it ;)

From different sources I've read, she was not planning on saying anything... but, we know her and she could not her keep her mouth shut!!

Another that that really makes my skin crawl is that ...so what! Jodi was smacked on the butt as a child. So was I, so were my children. We have not murdered! Her statement that her parents didn't know any better and now they do, doesn't make me feel for this family in anyway.
LOL@ knocked down people to get up there to tattle :giggle:

My thoughts exactly cj. She ran up there to tell on Samantha! She was so MAD at the things Samantha said that SHE just had to set the record straight and let it be known that Samantha was WRONG! That it was HER that wanted to settle! FOUR times!! (of course she left out the part that she desperately WANTED/AGREEDED to plead guilty to murder two ONLY, which carries a much lighter sentence. 10 to 22 years...minus her timed served)

And how DARE that baby to cry while the goddesses has the floor. :no:
I'm surprised she didn't break her neck the way she flipped that head of hers around to give that baby the EVIL EYE. One thing is for sure...she scared that baby into silence. That baby didn't make another peep in court the rest of the day. Heck I'm willing to bet that terrified baby hasn't ever cried again to this day!

And she also HAD to let it be known that Samantha was WRONG again because poor little Jodi WAS an ABUSED CHILD too! :rolleyes: She got her butt wacked a few times, and don't even get me started on the HORRIFFIC abuse she suffered with that big bad wooden spoon! Pssst

She was supposed to be asking for leniency from the judge. I guess she OR her mother didn't get the memo.

Closed....Seriously? :lol:

This happens to me a lot. I am starting to get a complex :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members