SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by Harmony 2, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

[​IMG] link
    [​IMG] link

Continue discussion here...

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - SIDEBAR #49 Arias
    1. Greater Than
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. tlcya
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. tlcya
      Replies:
      Views:

3. kimi_SFC

kimi_SFC Active Member

:gthanks: Harmony2
    :gomods:
    :loveyou:
    :skip: :skip:
    #Justice4Travis
    :floating:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

thanks for the new thread and great food Harmony.

5. Bernina

Bernina Well-Known Member

http://www.kpho.com/story/28799991/arpaio-to-welcome-pamela-anderson-to-jail?autostart=true

[h=3]Arpaio to welcome Pamela Anderson to jail[/h]
    Just saying, I don't support PETA. Their whole operation was pretty sorry when they tried to make it illegal to ship day old poultry and waterfowl, and adult birds years back. Much of their organization was scrutinized and it wasn't very pretty.

6. Bernina

It's kinda weird when I hear people say that LE in Arizona is all shoot first, ask questions later. There's been 3 pretty serious altercations between LE and suspects in the last month, the nut job who shot people in Mesa, a vagrant family at a Wlamart in Cottonwood where one of the 7 died, and now this. I've got to hand it to LE, they use a lot of restraint.

http://www.kpho.com/story/28801395/marana-police-dash-cam-video-shows-cruiser-ram-crime-spree-suspect?autostart=true

Marana police video shows cruiser ram crime spree suspect

7. coffeejunkie

coffeejunkie New Member

Dmacky

LOL@ knocked down people to get up there to tattle

My thoughts exactly cj. She ran up there to tell on Samantha! She was so MAD at the things Samantha said that SHE just had to set the record straight and let it be known that Samantha was WRONG! That it was HER that wanted to settle! FOUR times!! (of course she left out the part that she desperately WANTED/AGREEDED to plead guilty to murder two ONLY, which carries a much lighter sentence. 10 to 22 years...minus her timed served)

And how DARE that baby to cry while the goddesses has the floor.
    I'm surprised she didn't break her neck the way she flipped that head of hers around to give that baby the EVIL EYE. One thing is for sure...she scared that baby into silence. That baby didn't make another peep in court the rest of the day. Heck I'm willing to bet that terrified baby hasn't ever cried again to this day!

And she also HAD to let it be known that Samantha was WRONG again because poor little Jodi WAS an ABUSED CHILD too! She got her butt wacked a few times, and don't even get me started on the HORRIFFIC abuse she suffered with that big bad wooden spoon! Pssst

She was supposed to be asking for leniency from the judge. I guess she OR her mother didn't get the memo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=============================

Dmacky, just had bring this over let you know how funny this was :hilarious: loved your take on this :takeabow:

8. jane the dood

jane the dood Dance like no one's looking

Well, here we all are on the Sidebar, digesting Harmony's sumptuous buffet. Hope Inmate 281129's crummy breakfast (powdered eggs? moldy toast? watery Tang?) is still burning a hole in her stomach. Orange is not the most flattering color for her, is it? lol Bet she misses those stylin' black stripes...tee hee.

And Aaron Hernandez guilty of murder in the first...w00t! It's so unusual to have this much justice in a single week. Lovin' it.

:skip:

I :heartbeat: :websleuther:

9. coffeejunkie

coffeejunkie New Member

Let me tell you what happened a little bit ago...I made a quick run to local UPS center send off a package. No cars were there when I pulled up, I saw this small little clutch purse. Thinking some little girl lost it, I picked it up and took it inside. Told them I found it and they opened it, seeing if a name was inside. OH MY GOSH!! There was $5,000.00 dollars CA$H in it!!!! All paper clipped in $1000.00 bundles. They called the police and I give my statement to them. Sure hope whoever lost it contacts the store or the police. The police has it.

10. jane the dood

jane the dood Dance like no one's looking

Yow! That would wake me up more than a vat of coffee! Hope it gets back to the rightful owner. "Hmmm, I know I had $5,000 around here somewhere..."

You're a good girl. ((HUG))

11. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

:floorlaugh: at the advertisement that I see on post #1 above. At first glance I thought it was part of Harmony's b'fast spread :giggle:

Harmonybfast.JPG

12. coffeejunkie

coffeejunkie New Member

In my mind I see some little sweet lady losing it and she was on her way to the bank to deposit her life savings. But, I am known being wrong (at times).
    :giggle: Soooooo dear Mrs. Dood...just so happened also have $5000 laying around? :websleuther:

13. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

Bringing over from the previous thread. Hi Sedona, I appreciate your opinion re: the question of conscious vs. unconscious, however, just wanted to interject that the stab wound to the vena cava is believed to have occurred in the bathroom. He had defensive wounds to the hands indicating he had tried to fight back, and then was still conscious enough to attempt to escape by crawling down the hall. He made it down that short length of hallway ending at the door of his bedroom. Throughout this time he was still conscious. So are you saying that the length of time it took for him to get down to the end of the hallway would have been the precise amount of time it would have taken for him to reach the point of losing consciousness ? I do remember Dr. Horn testifying that Travis was still alive when his throat was cut, but not whether or not he believed he was still conscious. Anyway, just trying to clarify. And FWIW, I hope you're correct that he wasn't.

14. Paintr

Paintr New Member

Jane..so glad that I ran into you. I wanted to thank you kindly for the good wishes that you sent to me yesterday. That was so nice of you. I had a lovely birthday and part of the lovely was receiving good wishes from you, so thank you kindly again. :loveyou:

15. Spellbound

Spellbound Double, double toil and trouble

So sorry I missed the party yesterday. Belated Happy Birthday to you, Paintr!

:confetti:

16. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Hey all! Good morning! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Seems I missed alot!

I'm bringing over some posts from last night and this morning to just comment... :) You all sure are busy at night :eek:nline: while I asleep! :giggle:

If they told her NOT to smile, I believe Inmate 281129 :jail: would have smiled... that's how she is!

I don't think Inmate 281129 :jail: looks sad at all! More like defiant! and that left eye... very EVIL looking! [​IMG]

Re Juan Martinez!
    I agree with ALL you guys said!! :thumb:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

more to say... :pcguru:

17. Paintr

Paintr New Member

Awww! Thank you kindly. I have been gone from WS for a couple years and have recently been making my way back. :) Soo many familiar beloved posters gone and so many new and wonderful posters to meet. Just having someone notice and comment on my birthday is so neat. Made me feel welcome.

18. Bernina

[​IMG] Hope you had a good one, and sorry it's belated!!!!!

Maybe WS should just make April the honorary B-Day month, seems like there's a ton of us April babies, lol!

19. neesaki

20. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

Happy Belated birthday Paintr. Hope it was great.

21. neesaki

I don't think she looks sad either, maybe a little deflated, but also seething with anger and hate. Those eyes, cold and evil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.