SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blushing: didn't want to make my last post too long, so I'll continue here. :pcguru:

from the last thread:
Bravo said:
O/T Verdict reached in Hernandez Trial. Will be announced soon.

:gaah: I knew they'd come in this morning (6am my time) and have a verdict! Oh well, I missed that, but hear it was a Guilty - Murder One! Good job jurors! :judge:

YESorNO - :tyou: for the pictures on the previous thread. Maybe someone can repost them here, I don't know how...
computer-losy-smiley.gif

and Thanks to the peeps who posted the interview of Juan!! okay - one more time - :juanettes:

and... :welcomeback: Miss Judy!

off to read other threads!

Take care - and SO glad to see smiles on the Alexanders' faces - especially Steven! :grouphug:

:seeya:

Niner, I think she looks pizzed off....the whole "no jury will ever convict me" deal. It's the eyes. The wonky one too. Wonder how the de-lousing went or if Estrella made sure she was bug free before taking her to court that morning?

7459156_G.jpg

cake-girl-smiley.gif
Hope you had a good one, and sorry it's belated!!!!!

Maybe WS should just make April the honorary B-Day month, seems like there's a ton of us April babies, lol!

Thank you kindly and it was great. Bernina, I have been wanting to ask you a question. Why did you shave your horses' legs? If we did that here, the flies would eat them alive. :hills:

Happy Belated birthday Paintr. Hope it was great.

Thank you kindly, Kensie. It was a lovely day filled with great people, good food, dogs and horses. Can't get much better than that. :biggrin:

Niner, I think she looks pizzed off....the whole "no jury will ever convict me" deal. It's the eyes. The wonky one too. Wonder how the de-lousing went or if Estrella made sure she was bug free before taking her to court that morning?

7459156_G.jpg

:laughing: :lol: too funny Bernina!

and SEE - I did miss another party!?!?!

Happy (belated) Birthday, Paintr!!

:confetti: :cupcake: :thewave:

Hope it was a GREAT day!!

and I LOVE :loveyou: this picture!!

Attachments

• Alexanders&Juan.jpg
    Alexanders&Juan.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 461
:laughing: :lol: too funny Bernina!

and SEE - I did miss another party!?!?!

Happy (belated) Birthday, Paintr!!

:confetti: :cupcake: :thewave:

Hope it was a GREAT day!!

and I LOVE :loveyou: this picture!!

You didn't miss the party. Seems as if we are having one today, since all you people are sooooo nice. :blushing:

And I think this pic is great. So nice to see smiles instead of tears.

It's kinda weird when I hear people say that LE in Arizona is all shoot first, ask questions later. There's been 3 pretty serious altercations between LE and suspects in the last month, the nut job who shot people in Mesa, a vagrant family at a Wlamart in Cottonwood where one of the 7 died, and now this. I've got to hand it to LE, they use a lot of restraint.

http://www.kpho.com/story/28801395/marana-police-dash-cam-video-shows-cruiser-ram-crime-spree-suspect?autostart=true

Marana police video shows cruiser ram crime spree suspect

I just want to say I live in Indiana and I love Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Would love having him here!

Awww! Thank you kindly. I have been gone from WS for a couple years and have recently been making my way back. :) Soo many familiar beloved posters gone and so many new and wonderful posters to meet. Just having someone notice and comment on my birthday is so neat. Made me feel welcome.

I would swear I have seen your name popping up now and then. A couple years away? Where has that time flown? Probably while I was plopped here watching endless days of JA trial... and fuming.

Good to have you back, Paintr. Hope all is going well now.

Let me tell you what happened a little bit ago...I made a quick run to local UPS center send off a package. No cars were there when I pulled up, I saw this small little clutch purse. Thinking some little girl lost it, I picked it up and took it inside. Told them I found it and they opened it, seeing if a name was inside. OH MY GOSH!! There was $5,000.00 dollars CA$H in it!!!! All paper clipped in $1000.00 bundles. They called the police and I give my statement to them. Sure hope whoever lost it contacts the store or the police. The police has it.

OH NOOOOO...That was were they were hiding the appeals and Art money from the Alexander's! SJ is gonna be sooo mad at you. :giggle: There was no cars there because SJ was on his big wheel.

Seriously, wow for you! You are a good person cj, because a lot of people this day and age would not have turned it in. We have good people here at the sidebar.
If no one claims it, it should go to you! I think that's how it works.

So sorry I missed the party yesterday. Belated Happy Birthday to you, Paintr!

:confetti:

Oh Paintr, I'm sorry as well. I haven't quite caught up with my reading!

:bdsong: I hope your day was special !!!! :party:

OH NOOOOO...That was were they were hiding the appeals and Art money from the Alexander's! SJ is gonna be sooo mad at you. :giggle: There was no cars there because SJ was on his big wheel.

Seriously, wow for you! You are a good person cj, because a lot of people this day and age would not have turned it in. We have good people here at the sidebar.
If no one claims it, it should go to you! I think that's how it works.

You did it again!! made me laugh!! Didn't think about it being the ART $$$

I try and be the best I can be. I truly believe you get back what you put out. Like karma. I sure want good things happening in my life. If I had lost that money, I would want someone turn it in. Besides...it's stealing!

HAD to share this picture from the Discussion thread! :lol:

Attachments

• Juan&Judge.jpg
    Juan&Judge.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 243
Awww! Thank you kindly. I have been gone from WS for a couple years and have recently been making my way back. :) Soo many familiar beloved posters gone and so many new and wonderful posters to meet. Just having someone notice and comment on my birthday is so neat. Made me feel welcome.

:welcomeback: and :bdsong:

Thank you kindly and it was great. Bernina, I have been wanting to ask you a question. Why did you shave your horses' legs? If we did that here, the flies would eat them alive. :hills:

It's just one of those "Arab" kind of things, you shave their legs in early spring so they have time to get their summer coat in and they have those clean lines on their legs through the summer. A hold over from when I used to show many years ago. We really don't get many flies on the horses during the summer because of the killer wasp larvae people buy out here, and if flies get bothersome, usually all we need is a fly mask and/or a quick spray of Bronco.

I'm just glad the whole body clip deal left with the show horses, gah, what a PITA!

I would swear I have seen your name popping up now and then. A couple years away? Where has that time flown? Probably while I was plopped here watching endless days of JA trial... and fuming.

Good to have you back, Paintr. Hope all is going well now.

I've seen Paintr around, lol, you can't miss her avatar, it ALWAYS catches my eye!

You did it again!! made me laugh!! Didn't think about it being the ART $$$

I try and be the best I can be. I truly believe you get back what you put out. Like karma. I sure want good things happening in my life. If I had lost that money, I would want someone turn it in. Besides...it's stealing!

I always think about Karma, and think about what it would feel like if it was me who lost something.:tantrum: It's kind of incredible that there really are good people out there, I've been on both ends of that.

Great picture of the Alexanders.

And kudos to Coffeejunkie for turning in the money. You will be rewarded in other ways in life for being so honest and kind.

I would like to hope I would do the same although I never have that kind of luck anyway so I dont have to worry about those kinds of decisions. LOL

When I was a kid, there was one time I saw a bill on the ground at the county fair. I made a mad dash for it with visions of being rich and when I got to it and turned it over, it was a single dollar bill. Thats the kind of luck I have. It couldnt have been a 20 or a 10, or even a 5 dollar bill. It had to be a single. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer