SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit of good news. I wrote this earlier but Im sure not everyone is aware of this yet. Arizona prison officials decided jodi will be in a cell by herself in maximum security if she gets life. They said she will not have access to other inmates. She will not be spearheading book of month club either. Prison officials watch tv and see what she is doing.. She truely is dumber than a door knob. I guess she will be hearing about this soon.

Thank you! I did not know this and am very happy to hear it. I am sure her arrogant and superior attitude would get her more than one enemy in prison, though, huh? :seeya:

I hate shoes; I only vacation where I can go barefoot or wear flip-flops

Well the interview was kinda my best gig tonight lol, so I think I'm :eek:fftobed:. Have fun guys, hope we have more word on a sentence tomorrow.

G'nite.

From the Maricopa County Superior Court Official Twitter @courtpio:
MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 7h

Jury's question is what to do if they can not reach a verdict #JodiArias Judge is giving them further instruction
ETA (updated my reply based on more reading)

Assuming this version of the note is accurate, the judge's reply was rather baffling.

1. First of all, I don't understand why she didn't read the question in open court once the jury was back in the courtroom? She had previously done this for all juror questions in every other phase of the trial. (Perhaps it was because this was not a question for a witness.)
2. Secondly, why was her statement to the jury in the form of an 'Allen charge' made if the jurors were posing a hypothetical?

All I can figure is she may have inferred that the question from the jury meant they were deadlocked and they wanted to know how to proceed -- i.e., what is the next step.

Or is our dear Katie Wick showing more attention to detail by emphasizing the word IF?

Perhaps we'll learn more on Thursday given how important this point of contention appears to be -- especially to the Alexander family.

Regardless, kudos to Katie Wick for raising the issue.

Make a note of the fact that you have all spent part of your evening with the bad kids. ;) :eek:fftobed: Nighty-night, Sleuthers. I'm sure this is off topic, but as you know, I do not care. :laugh:

I hate to argue about genitalia, however, that is not Travis' imo.

Maybe it's a whole different dude altogether?

IIRC, The penis pic was not a pic of Darryl Brewers's private parts. Don't know how gross it was but it was TA's junk. IDK, but Martinez did not object to the picture when it was shown in court. I did not know TA and have no idea if he had gross hands.

for JA, You can't change!

The Verve...bittersweet symphony

http://youtu.be/1lyu1KKwC74

LOVE this song!!!!!
Too darn tired and sore to comment and keep up! 150' of fenceline, re-stretched and repaired, hot wired on the top and ready for the new horse!

And I realized halfway through it all that I truly hated fence work and had promised never to do it again! This is what I get for not hooking up with a cowboy or construction minded individual. Well, he has his gold panning and I have my critters.......Muwahahaha!

When my son and his GF move into my BF's place, they better find a good fence person cause "mom" isn't going to fence another 5 1/2 acres.
Nite Sleuthers! Tomorrow will be a good day!
:eek:fftobed:

If they all agreed on death, why would they bother to ask what to do if they didn't all agree?

Just as a sick joke to give Jodi a false sense of hope.... :floorlaugh:

Lay out ONLY those things you think that you will NEED. Then go through them again and remove 1/2 of them. Look at the resulting items. Is it all something you absolutely can't travel without (ie meds, id, travellers checks, credit cards, toothpaste, clean undies) Keep these things and deep six the rest. All you will need is 1 pair of jeans, one shorts, several tops, one casual/dressy outfit i pair comfy walking shoes and one pair of casual dress shoes (also comfy). One jacket/sweater. If something becomes vital you can purchase it. Anything else is just extra baggage. HTH

OMG Paintr are you actually Rick Steves?!?
LOL, He gave almost that exact advice on his show.
Yes, I am a PBS nerd :blushing:

LOVE this song!!!!!
Too darn tired and sore to comment and keep up! 150' of fenceline, re-stretched and repaired, hot wired on the top and ready for the new horse!

And I realized halfway through it all that I truly hated fence work and had promised never to do it again! This is what I get for not hooking up with a cowboy or construction minded individual. Well, he has his gold panning and I have my critters.......Muwahahaha!

When my son and his GF move into my BF's place, they better find a good fence person cause "mom" isn't going to fence another 5 1/2 acres.
Nite Sleuthers! Tomorrow will be a good day!
:eek:fftobed:

Been there, done that! I feel your pain. :facepalm:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 9h Jury's question is what to do if they can not reach a verdict #JodiArias Judge is giving them further instructions

https://twitter.com/courtpio

MC Superior Court
@courtpio
The official Twitter account for Maricopa County Superior Court.

Phoenix, AZ · superiorcourt.maricopa.gov

From there I also found a facebook for the court that quoted the juror's question. Have not read an offical report from Maricopa yet in the news.

I didn't save the facebook account link. sorry

I call misread. Doesn't matter, They went back and are talking again. That matters. No smoke yet.

[video=youtube;9DTqDogkRfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DTqDogkRfk[/video]

My impression was that sidebar was "anything goes". Guess not.

Anyone care to wander the desert with me for, say, 40 years? :floorlaugh:

I've got manna! Fresh hot manna! :seeya:

Weren't you also the one with the Cakebread Chardonnay? It caught my eye because I haven't had it in a while. Thinking about it now though, lol. :cheers:

The actual note from jury said IF

http://www.***************/show/n_1rkedcv

**************NOTE FROM JURY*******
The jury sent a handwritten note on an official question form to the judge. It said: “If the jury is unable to come to a unanimous decision @ this stage, do we notify the judge of this on the form (verdict) or do we just tell the judge her instruction on the bottom P. 10 on the final jury Instruction-Penalty phase?”

It was signed by juror No.18.
**********END OF NOTE**************

Who is juror No. 18?

prison officials? I would imagine that there would be a process of introduction into that life......I would bet that her planned contributions to the prison
community would be something that she would have to earn after time and good behavior.

A little bit of good news. I wrote this earlier but Im sure not everyone is aware of this yet. Arizona prison officials decided jodi will be in a cell by herself in maximum security if she gets life. They said she will not have access to other inmates. She will not be spearheading book of month club either. Prison officials watch tv and see what she is doing.. She truely is dumber than a door knob. I guess she will be hearing about this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth