SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
There hasn't been a day that has gone by that everything surrounding CKja that wasn't completely bizarre. And it continues.

I feel really, really sick to my stomach. I feel worse than when I heard KC's acquittal. This is just insane. I'm dreaming? I must be in some big, bad nightmare. Having a hung jury (for the right reasons) is ok. Hearing BS from this guy is just torture. I hope Travis' family don't hear any of it.

Why was he on a jury if he finds it unfair to decide between life or death? Did he do it for publicity? Why didn't he keep his BIG mouth sh$t knowing a hung jury would be devastating to Travis' family? Does he want to hurt them more?

And JA should find peace? How about accountability, punishment, Justice, remorse? This guy is disgust5ing!

Can someone please tell me whether this guy got paid for his interviews or not?

I feel really, really sick to my stomach. I feel worse than when I heard KC's acquittal. This is just insane. I'm dreaming? I must be in some big, bad nightmare. Having a hung jury (for the right reasons) is ok. Hearing BS from this guy is just torture. I hope Travis' family don't hear any of it.

Why was he on a jury if he finds it unfair to decide between life or death? Did he do it for publicity? Why didn't he keep his BIG mouth sh$t knowing a hung jury would be devastating to Travis' family? Does he want to hurt them more?

And JA should find peace? How about accountability, punishment, Justice, remorse? This guy is disgust5ing!

I can bet Travis's family are hearing all of it. Talk about torture.:please:

I don't like what I'm reading from mr. Foreperson. He doesn't seem very smart. Erhm the public knows MORE about this case than the jurors mr. Foreperson. We saw every piece of evidence and testimony you all saw. We see what happens when y'all are told to leave the court. We saw the tweets. The interviews. Everything.

SMDH.
I'd want him out and CEO in his place if we could rewind this thing lol.
And JM talking to them like they're stupid? Erhm no. His "don't know you? What's a girl to do?" was purely directed at making fun of JA's unbelievable lies.

I don't like this juror. And he was certainly a Life vote.

What I gleamed from what he said was that he believes the DP should only be or the Dahmer types. I guess he thought he was on a serial killer jury.

CKja killed TA three times, that's serial in my opinion.

I honestly expected the jurors to come out and say that they didn't believe a word she said, that they FEEL for Travis and his family but some felt like JA was too young or too sick to be put to death. I don't agree with those reasons but I can accept them.

But to come out and say he wants her to find peace etc. It makes my stomach burn.

Yes in this interview:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-juror-interview-foreman-speaks-out-about-trial-trouble-in-sentencing-phase
"He's merciless," Zervakos said of the lead prosceutor on he case. "I don't like being talked to like I'm stupid and I feel like that happened a few times."

Shame that the foreman has bad read of JM. Perhaps some of JM's sarcasm was missed too :( I hope some of the other jurors speak out about recognising JM's passion for defending Travis.

My stomach sunk when I read what he said about JM. We are all so lucky to have gotten a PM1 guilty verdict with this fellow as foreperson. I cannot believe, sometimes, how out of sync I am with jurors when watching testimony and viewing other evidence, listening to arguments, etc. It happened during the infamous trial in Orlando and obviously happened here as well, albiet with a much better outcome here.

I need some other jurors to start talking and re-edify me on humanity!

What I gleamed from what he said was that he believes the DP should only be or the Dahmer types. I guess he thought he was on a serial killer jury.

CKja killed TA three times, that's serial in my opinion.

I guess that's a new question to ask during the jury selection phase because it seems like a LOT of people believe that. Even people who think JA is scum.

Juror foreperson still sucks though. :facepalm:

My stomach sunk when I read what he said about JM. We are all so lucky to have gotten a PM1 guilty verdict with this fellow as foreperson. I cannot believe, sometimes, how out of sync I am with jurors when watching testimony and viewing other evidence, listening to arguments, etc. It happened during the infamous trial in Orlando and obviously happened here as well, albiet with a much better outcome here.

I need some other jurors to start talking and re-edify me on humanity!

As much as I love JM I can even ignore the foreman's comments on JM but I'm shocked that he wants JA to find peace!

I don't like what I'm reading from mr. Foreperson. He doesn't seem very smart. Erhm the public knows MORE about this case than the jurors mr. Foreperson. We saw every piece of evidence and testimony you all saw. We see what happens when y'all are told to leave the court. We saw the tweets. The interviews. Everything.

SMDH.
I'd want him out and CEO in his place if we could rewind this thing lol.
And JM talking to them like they're stupid? Erhm no. His "don't know you? What's a girl to do?" was purely directed at making fun of JA's unbelievable lies.

I don't like this juror. And he was certainly a Life vote.

BBM

This is where I get lost. From what he is saying, it sounds more like he would have gone with manslaughter. But that was not his decision, so what changed? I don't get it.

And the thing is... THIS was the foreperson: the person I assume directing the deliberations. The leader.

No wonder they gave up after 15 hours.
(Compare that to the 4 days of deliberations by the Wendi Adriano jury.)

BBM

This is where I get lost. From what he is saying, it sounds more like he would have gone with manslaughter. But that was not his decision, so what changed? I don't get it.

He's an idiot.
Sorry.
Fjifkdle okay not really sorry.
"Peace" prfff.

He said they were horrified to find out it was a mistrial. iirc he said they thought it would go to the judge to decide. Someone misdirected them. He was the Foreman, perhaps he did. They had no problem with questions in the past, so why in deliberations did they not ask for clarification? Again, I don't get it.

As much as I love JM I can even ignore the foreman's comments on JM but I'm shocked that he wants JA to find peace!

He was clearly hoodwinked. She worked him and he fell for it. I am sick over it. How can you be a functional adult and not see what this vile creature is all about? Please, jurors, come out and tell us that some of you understand that SHE was the perpetrator and Travis was the victim, in all ways.

One thing we must remember in all this - despite being the jury foreman (spokesman at present), when he talks about 'we' .. he's not really speaking for those eight people who wanted her sent to death row. Only a third of the jury agree with him, the rest disagreed. He is therefore not the voice of the jury - just a portion of it.

I think by now the whole world agrees that the Foreman was duped by Jodi. That is just the fact. We are lucky he was in the minority. Lucky, lucky, I'm sure Juan is thanking his lucky stars right now.

I do agree that his problems with Juan were b/c of ego issue. And how would he have been talking to the jurors personally that would make them feel stupid?? The ONLY times he talked to them personally were in his openings and closings, and those were all very respectful, and he used a much different tone than when he was with witnesses. I saw him only address the jury with respect.

I really think, in regard to his comments about Juan, that he took Juan's "attack" on Jodi personally. Yea, Juan did make Jodi feel stupid b/c she is stupid. So this guy clearly felt something for CMJA, that he took Juan's cross of her and extrapolated it as Juan doing that to the jury. I just get madder the more I hear from him!

Remember when we felt like Samuels had kind of fallen for CMJA, at least fallen for her manipulation. I think this guy went down the same path that Samuels did. That could be another reason he felt scorned by Juan - because when Juan was suggesting that Samuels felt something for CMJA, this juror subconciously put that on himself, b/c he was feeling the same thing.

JMO, but based on his numerous interviews.

I agree with this post 100%.
I have't watched any interviews with the jury foreman. But from what I have read, you are spot on.

I did see DD last night and was a little skeered by the dismissed juror #8 who, when asked how in the world he avoided any news, info, etc about this case during his every day life and at work, he said people would "approach" him and want to talk about the case and he would say something like "look, I'm not supposed to talk about it."

IMO these yappers need to shut it. Wasn't one of JSS's questions to the jurors EVERY DAY "has anyone approached you about this case, etc. etc. etc."

As much as I love trial watching, I truly believe there should be gag orders from the beginning of a trial, until the ENTIRE case is done. That includes thru sentencing. I think the media frenzy in these cases does much, much harm and it is getting worse with each "next big thing". People just cannot say no to TV cameras.

Disgusting.

One thing we must remember in all this - despite being the jury foreman (spokesman at present), when he talks about 'we' .. he's not really speaking for those eight people who wanted her sent to death row. Only a third of the jury agree with him, the rest disagreed. He is therefore not the voice of the jury - just a portion of it.

I need to hear the other voices, and pronto!:please::please:

I think some of them fell for the abuse crap. Which is unbelievable to me. I'd agree that some of his texts to her were mean but we don't know what her evil *advertiser censored* did to get that kind of response and secondly, JA is NOT a meek individual, shes' shown that against the "merciless" Juan Martinez and when talking to reporters "I didn't know you were a HATER", she does not appear to me as someone who would take crap from anybody.

UGH. Let me just thank God she was found guilty of murder in the first degree and will, if not put to death, certainly rot in prison.

I'm thinking of moving on from this case now, I'm kinda drained. (And I feel guilty typing that because I know if I'm drained, how in hell are the Alexanders feeling!? And they can't just decide to move on either...) But I've stayed up late countless of nights over here and then getting up early the next day for school/work... I don't think I'll be following the next mitigating phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam