SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bobloblaw
Not singling you out Guantlet... Has anyone actually confirmed this person tweeting is actually juror 17? Theres alot of BS on twitter...

There is a method on Twitter for people to get themselves verified (and get some kind of notation on their profiles about it). I don't know the process, but maybe someone who does know might want to tell Tara about it.

The authentification process is something Twitter does proactively. People can't request to be verified.

We are entitled to our opinions, but thing that lingers for me is he had sex with her Jun4. moo

If he was so-called "done" with her; and knew she was dangerous, why didn't he ask anyone to be looking out for his well-being? I mean I know he told some people (Bishop included), but that day was a disaster waiting to happen. Of course moo :seeya:

I NEVER believed they had sex on June 4-08. Hate me if you will but I just can't except what she said about that day. Including the nap they took. I can't believe he would shut his eyes with her anywhere close to him. She is very evil and he knew it.

@xxxxxxx 19m
After 5 months I have the chance to ask a juror a question and I'm totally BLANK!! Arrrggghhh!! What's wrong with me?? lol #jodiarias

‏@tarakelley320 2m
@xxxxxxx it's gotta be the fog;)

it's definitely her. I can confirm it 1000%. I've seen her in person and I've seen her facebook and it's our Ponytail. I also have some "sources". ;)

I hope you can have a drink with her some day. Seems like a fun gal. By the way the story of Alphonse making you real mashed potatoes still warms my heart. Hope you are well, friend...

Just my opinion, of course, but I think 5 months of nationally televised bashing and trashing and criticizing the innocent victim of a savage killer whose greatest fantasy is to have others share in her destruction of his reputation is QUITE enough, thank you.

Thank you Hope4More for wording this so eloquently. I began a reply post but ended up deleting it because there is no reasoning with anyone who, in this day and age, believes that having sex with someone justifies them being assaulted or, as in this case, brutally killed. JMO ~

This is for anyone that didn't catch what the Jury Foreman, Juror #18, said in an interview.

"Arias jury mentally, emotionally exhausted, foreman says"

http://www.9news.com/news/local/art...y-mentally-emotionally-exhausted-foreman-says

"Zervakos told KPNX-TV, Phoenix, he found out "after that fact" about the public vitriol leveled at Arias. Her crime was "horrendous," he said. She has to be held accountable."

"But for people to be yelling and screaming and some of the horrible things we've heard, when they don't know what's going on, is ridiculous," he said."

magnolia said:
Why are you disgusted with the Juror for speaking of Jodi? She was, after all, the defendant in this case....Right??
I can't speak for Magnolia obviously but it wasn't that he spoke about her, it was what he said. The FP even said he wanted to talk to her. :banghead:

@xxxxxxx 19m
After 5 months I have the chance to ask a juror a question and I'm totally BLANK!! Arrrggghhh!! What's wrong with me?? lol #jodiarias

‏@tarakelley320 2m
@xxxxxxx it's gotta be the fog;)

Love this chick....:eek:

Wait…2004?

And she shares that July 9th birthdate with another infamous person that's pretty handy with a blade himself…O.J. Simpleton!

(I was actually typing SIMPSON, but auto-correct had a better idea.):floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: I was laughing when I read O. J. Simpleton but then I howled when I saw that it was your auto correct. How appropriate!! :floorlaugh:

Not singling you out Guantlet... Has anyone actually confirmed this person tweeting is actually juror 17? Theres alot of BS on twitter...

I have no reason to doubt it's her. She knew too much about the "cup toucher" in her conversation with WAT. JMO.

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 31s

I'm really not a twitter person! My followers went from 15 to over 1k in 3 hours! This is nuts!!

"As for the Arias and Alexander families, he said he feels sorry they have to deal with the tragedy."

"With Travis' family, who can say anything? Who can say enough? It's horrific," he said. "If they feel like we've disappointed them, I'm incredibly sorry about that. But we had to deal with what we had to deal with."

http://www.9news.com/news/local/art...y-mentally-emotionally-exhausted-foreman-says

"We spent five months detaching ourselves from emotion and dealing with facts, and I don't think it's something you can just unwind," Zervakos said. "I'm really grateful that this is a long weekend because we're going to go see our grandkids so I think that will help."

We are entitled to our opinions, but thing that lingers for me is he had sex with her Jun4. moo

If he was so-called "done" with her; and knew she was dangerous, why didn't he ask anyone to be looking out for his well-being? I mean I know he told some people (Bishop included), but that day was a disaster waiting to happen. Of course moo :seeya:

BBM: Let's just say Travis had been to the "amusement park" and rode the merry-go-round a time or two. But along comes Jodi who is Disneyland and Six Flags combined and she shows him how fun the roller coaster can be. The boy is not gonna be turning down FREE ADMISSION tickets anytime soon. :seeya:

hi! :seeya:

But, I guess the mitigating factors are in place, but now i'm beginning to wonder if "Sympathy for the Devil" is in play here. :scared:

Yes, I remember Pamela Smart, the movie "To Die For", with Nicole Kidman was the basis for that one.

Heya LL. :seeya:

For me, murder is like a formula. I need certain components to be in place. Do I have DNA proof that JA was at the scene? Check. Do I feel the State provided a clear motive? Check. Do I believe it was premeditated with malice aforethought? Yes.

Then I move on to the next part.

Do I feel the murderer has done everything possible to mitigate the family's suffering? NO way. Do I feel the murderer has expressed remorse? No. Do I feel the murderer has repented in any way? No.

The lack of criminal history is irrelevant to me. All the components are in place, therefore the only verdict is death. It is absolute.

I don't know if you are familiar with Pamela Smart, but she was sentenced to LWOP for the murder of her husband, Greg. She was involved in an extramarital affair with a then 15-year-old student, Billy Flynn. Billy was the triggerman. When Billy was on the stand, testifying against his former lover, his testimony was gut-wrenching. He was genuinely remorseful and wracked with guilt. If he had not accepted a plea and the State had elected to try him as an adult, I could not ever have sentenced him to death, even though he satisfied the first part of my "code."

What JA has never done and never will do is to channel REAL remorse. Instead of making whatever amends possible, she feels justified in continuing to lie and force the Alexander family to endure unfathomable pain. I would push the needle in myself if I could.

Re the magazine messages

I thought those messages showed Jodi's true character! She knew she was guilty!

Many many years ago, a police officer called my mother's house to say that he was holding my brother in protective custody to stop him from jumping on the subway tracks and killing himself. I went to help my brother and met this officer.

A nightmare day and night later, this officer called and wanted to speak to me. He told me that my brother had said a lot to him, that he wanted to help me, and that hearing what my brother had told him would help me. I said yes, of course.

I thought it was a little strange that he asked me to come to his house rather than the police station, but he explained he was helping me on his own time. I went to his house. I was stressed to the point of breaking down myself. I needed answers. He opened the door and within 20 minutes I was being raped.

Was it my fault that I trusted him? Was it my fault that he chose me because I was the perfect victim-vulnerable in a thousand ways? That until that exact day I believed all people are inherently good and that even if they made really huge mistakes, they should be forgiven, because compassion should always trump anger?

No. It was the rapist's fault for raping me. And it was the killer who killed Travis, a man who very much wanted to live more and longer and better, and who was in no way whatsoever responsible for his own death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine