SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend a good movie to watch tonight?

If you like Agatha Christie as I do, check out YouTube - you can find the David Suchet Poirots and the various Marple films - you sometimes have to decipher the funny names the folks give them.

At our house, when all else fails we plug in "Vertigo" - love it! (waves to janethedood)

Movies:

The Life of Pi

that latest Tom Cruise one at Redbox wasn't bad (some guys name)

Lincoln!! Great movie.

Lately I rely on the Big Bang Theory to cheer me up. Not a movie but Sheldon is hilarious to me.

Cheers, party folks! Listen, the Penalty thread was just shut down for review by Beach. Check your posts if you think you have TO-able offenses. Just FYI. Me, I'm hangin' out in the Fallout Shelter (Chat room).

Can someone point me to the chat room? When I went in search of the timeline and media thread it took me forever to find it. This place is like a labyrinth :panic:.

Can anyone go in the chat room, or is it like a VIP lounge? Is it business attire, formal...:curtsey:? I promise to behave. :winkkiss:

When I'm feeling worn out and dispirited, there are two favorites that restore me that all is right with the world, The Black Stallion, and the Princess Bride.

If wilmott and nurmi remain on the case! I will not follow but will support the alexanders financially. They will drag this on for a long time. Nurmi has only one speed and that's very slow and wilmott repetive long questioning is unbearable as well.

I'm glad to see you. All relaxing! You all deserve this fun time. This trial has been very taxing. It's been a long haul. I think if there aren't many here it's only because of burn out. I actually left my place today and went to lunch and shopping. Wow it felt weird.

If you like Agatha Christie as I do, check out YouTube - you can find the David Suchet Poirots and the various Marple films - you sometimes have to decipher the funny names the folks give them.

At our house, when all else fails we plug in "Vertigo" - love it! (waves to janethedood)

I am a dedicated Agatha Christie fan. Started reading her 40 years ago. I still watch Masterpiece Mystery when they present her films, which they do often. The Miss Marple and Poirot characters are wonderful, as are the intricate who donnit plots. Excellent.

I know....lol.

It was a test to see if I was banned. I was not a happy girl this afternoon and might have said something mean about an unmentionable person...if you know what I mean....

I know this is sidebar, but since the other thread is under review, I am going to have to unload my thoughts onto this one:

I want to know why Juan didn't try to dig up more things about CMJA's past. Wouldn't he have been allowed to do that since the defense went back in her past all the way to Bobby Juarez, even before that?? Couldn't Flores find anything damaging on her from that time until the murder? I have a feeling if they had brought some more things from her past to damage her, it would have at least gone somewhat towards some of the jury's apparent problem with her lack of criminal past.

The foreman copied JW's lines word for word when he said she was just a "normal" girl, and then something in the trajectory of her life changed when she met Travis. We all know this isn't true...she has been a weirdo for a long time.

If JSS allowed the defense to go into her past, she should have allowed Juan to use some things against her. It seemed like JSS didn't let ANYTHING, like her past marijuana use, etc.. I'm sure there are other things that maybe Juan knows about but JSS won't let in.

I think this was a big issue with some of the jurors - that she was APPARENTLY NORMAL before June 4, 2008. WE KNOW THAT"S NOT TRUE.

Ugh, I am just, I just need to get some of this out....thanks u for this site!

On a happier note, I'm off to Negril, Jamaica Wednesday. I'm so excited and can't wait. Work has been insane for months now and I have lot's of other stuff going on so I can really use this week to just veg. I have lot's to do before I go, but I'm counting my sleeps, it's 5 more sleeps :)

I've had such a headache from reading with allergy eyes... I fell asleep, when I woke up I saw the last post. Now I'm all:scared:, I don't think I posted anything bad but feel so guilty for some of my own thoughts...:facepalm: I said some funny things about nurmi.....but I always do:seeya:

I still have not seen the foreperson interview, I'm just not ready yet, I'm on hln ban for a while too!

Any good plans for the weekend? i.e. Please distract me with happy thoughts...:floorlaugh:

I know....lol.

It was a test to see if I was banned. I was not a happy girl this afternoon and might have said something mean about an unmentionable person...if you know what I mean....

Oh r we not allowed to talk about you-know-who? We can still discuss his interviews, right?

BTW, I downloaded a new book. Girl Gone, has anyone read it? Is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304