SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee
#jodiarias Jury Delib. like 'Life Cereal' commercial.."I'm not gonna kill her..u kill her..I'm not gonna kill her..hey..'let's Get Mikey'...

That juror didn't hear anything the rest of us didn't hear and shouldn't know what any of deliberation jurors thought.

I'm a nosy-body of the highest order... I want to hear everything from EVERYONE involved in the case. Hell... I want to ask stapler lady how she didn't staple some mouths shut.

Speaking of doing really stupid stuff; I was at work once (on a commercial jet), it was about 5 AM and I was the person that checked to make sure all equipment is on board and functioning prior to our day.

One of my checks is to make sure that the slides on the doors are gauged properly. That way, if we evacuate, I know that the slide inflates at warp speed so that we can push people out.

There are four slides for 4 doors. I checked the slide that was located in the door that opened into the jetway, all good. I then walked directly towards the other door opposite side that catering had left open with no safety strap across and pulled the catering truck away. I went to step off as if there were a floor to step onto. Had one foot out the door and the Captain grabbed the back of my shirt and said "Whoa!"

I realized I was stepping straight off the aircraft with nothing to step onto but air. Like stepping of a cliff.

Taught me to never go to work without having my coffee first.

I have owned my own business for years and at one point had a staff of just under 50. Hiring people was the most important thing I did and over the years I could tell pretty quickly who was trustworthy and who wasn't. No, I haven't met the foreman in person, but it didn't take too long for me to not trust this guy. (all due respect)

Exactly. I am so surprised that Juan allowed him to be a candidate for the jury. However, I don't know exactly how thta works and maybe Nurmi supported him and then Juan couldn't oppose it.

That juror didn't hear anything the rest of us didn't hear and shouldn't know what any of deliberation jurors thought.

but we heard a lot more than the jury did, and she can give perspective on that, plus she could have found out what happen during diliberations from jury friends cuz the jury has no gag order

Did JM concede that they had consensual sex on the day Travis was murdered?

He conceded there was sexual activity.

I know I'm stubborn but after that blistering text from TA and e-mail that he showed his friend that he sent, I will never be convinced that he willingly participated in any kind of sexual activity with her.

I'm pretty jaded at times but there was something about the words he chose that day in May that tells me that he'd strengthened his resolve and whatever he discovered about her broke her sexual spell.

J
M
O

lol

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Good one. I'm sure I've done exactly that before, too. I also wear two different shoes on a somewhat regular basis. Sometimes I don't even notice until I take them off at night and one time I had to stop at a shoe store before a meeting because I noticed while I was driving. Not only that, one was a wedge and the other was a heel. They were kinda the same color, though, so there's that :)

Yes, went to the store early am once with two white stripes under my eyes... forgot to rub the under eye concealer in... People looked confused .. I assumed it was the nest I often sport in the back of my hair in the morning.

(((((RR0004))))) Good God! I'm so sorry.

Your statement that I bolded ... it's part of why we're all here, right?

To hold vigil until it's finally safe, for as long as that takes.

(((((RR0004)))))
Exactly! IMHO, we can't let Travis be victimized over and over again. He was the human being with a heart. <3

Underwear in the freezer...and that was before I technically got "old".
(Tee heeing just thinking about people trying to refrain from commenting on THAT one.)

Last week, one evening, I was thinking of JM and his wonderful ways. Decided to make a nice cup of tea (whole milk and sugar please) to drink while I watched him in action. Put on some hot water. Instead of putting tea leaves in it I, for some inexplicable reason, put chilli powder instead. Ooops. :floorlaugh:

did she (the CM) delete it? The last tweet I see is the one about Occupy HLN

If you click on the link it goes directly to juror #17's first statement to the public -

Hello all! I was sent to this page thanks to a friend of mine now that I am able to see and hear things! I was juror 17 and later on I was chosen as an alternate. I was so disappointed and upset to hear my number called after all the time and work I put into this trial! Today was a hard day for the jury but it was also a very hard day for me!! To say I am devastated is an understatement! I feel so much pain that I can't even begin to imagine what Travis's family is feeling! Although today's outcome wasn't what I wanted and probably most of you as well, I just ask that you remember we are all human and no matter which juror voted which way, it was a very hard decision for all of them! I want to send my love and prayers to Travis's family and I really hope they get the right outcome next time!!! ~ Alternate Juror #17

A few weeks ago I was grocery shopping and took a pound package of cheese from the shelf and put it directly into my purse. I'm convinced it was because it had the same general shape and weight as my wallet -- so into the purse it must go :blushing: Luckily my dd was with me and was like, mom, wth are you DOING!? She's still chuckling about it. My story is that I'm very, very busy and distracted a lot of the time. I'm sticking with that.

OMG too funny :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I a nosy-body of the highest order... I want to hear everything from EVERYONE involved in the case. Hell... I want to ask stapler lady how she didn't staple some mouths shut.

Unless those jurors were doing things they were admonished not to do, then I have seen and heard a lot more then they have. If you want to hear from them thats fine, but I can't stand any of those HLN programs anymore and will not bother with it.

did she (the CM) delete it? The last tweet I see is the one about Occupy HLN

Oh he** no...bi*** better not try to mess with Tara on cyberspace or otherwise. How dare she? She better back off. Ugly, fang-toothed creature.

Exactly. I am so surprised that Juan allowed him to be a candidate for the jury. However, I don't know exactly how thta works and maybe Nurmi supported him and then Juan couldn't oppose it.

Too bad we weren't able to watch jury selection like we did for KC's trial.
I bet he said "Oh yes! I believe in the death penalty in certain cases. I believe I can look at the facts and decide a case..." blah, blah, blah.

:liar:

Hi all!

I've sen CMJA giving the bird at least three times during the trial.

I was re-watching the jury instructions and was floored when I saw this. (I didn't notice it the first time I watched it). She never ceases to amaze me.

http://youtu.be/2BA-MeyqIlw?t=25m24s

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Good one. I'm sure I've done exactly that before, too. I also wear two different shoes on a somewhat regular basis. Sometimes I don't even notice until I take them off at night and one time I had to stop at a shoe store before a meeting because I noticed while I was driving. Not only that, one was a wedge and the other was a heel. They were kinda the same color, though, so there's that :)
There must be something contagious on these boards. lol

Well gezzz this is a hard one to describe as respect ..when Jodi did not bat an eye when her LADY PARTS were shown front and center and full color to the whole world OMG I still can not get that out of my head ....Just saying !!1
well that was the post travis jodi, she can't be held responsible for much of what she's done after meeting travis dontcha know - the pre travis jodi was a typical young lady, leading her life as any young woman would, just a beautiful, innocent thing trying to make her way in this world. her lying to the cops, to the media, to the jury? it's to be expected, it was post travis, nothing odd about that. the brutal slaying? again, post travis, nothing more than a point in her life where a typical young woman's life suddenly and inexplicably vectored. during the trial she was very respectful towards the foreman and other jurors, betrayal comments notwithstanding, because she had returned, in part, to the wonderful child she was before crossing paths with mr. alexander.

Unless those jurors were doing things they were admonished not to do, then I have seen and heard a lot more then they have. If you want to hear from them thats fine, but I can't stand any of those HLN programs anymore and will not bother with it.

I bet you will ...

Congratulations, Seque! Don't get a speeding ticket the first day.

:skip: :skip: :skip: :skip:

Give you a hint on my new whip
hC6CA4F3B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads