SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by Harmony 2, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sustained

Sustained Justice for Stacy

The more the jurors talk, the more JM is learning ... juror #6 pointed out that the four that voted for life were likely swayed by the verbal "abuse" that Travis heaped on Arias on 5/26. I suspect JM is working long and hard trying to dispel that one-off "abuse" occurrence by identifying the provocation laid out by Arias causing Travis to go off on her. Apparently, the Hughes were not privy to the reason, but someone knows something ...

2. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

I keep the feeding of the squirrels to my side yard. There is a sliding glass door and its like pay per view for my two cats that can not go outside. The squirrels come right up to that door and taunt the cats:)

The first day i adopted my greyhound he chased a squirrel, caught it by the tail, it screamed... He yelped... I screamed.....The dog has never chased another!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Garlandy

Garlandy New Member

I don't know much about this guy other than I dislike (a lot) his criticizing Mr. Martinez. I didn't watch the Anna Nicole Smith trial that he proceeded over, but did see a clip of that trial on one of the entertainment shows and this judge was sobbing like a baby at one point when he was speaking during the trial, I think it was possibly near the end of it. I remember thinking who is this guy??

4. TigerBalm

TigerBalm Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose

How that man ever became an actual judge is beyond me.

I also think it is an insult to Travis' family, when he keeps saying the penalty phase shouldn't be retried.

Travis' family have been through so much the past 5 years, no one has the right to say oh well forget about the next few months, just give up now.

:stormingmad:

5. Tenaciousdae

Tenaciousdae I digress...

That's why all my pictures are taken at all of my mortal enemy's houses...

Just kidding good reminder:seeya:

6. Bernina

Bernina Well-Known Member

Well, they were only "Official" for 5 months, (2-07 to 6-07), and that was a "Long Distance Relationship",[1] the almost year following that, it was "just friends", with benefits, which I kinda doubt happened as much as CMja seems to want us to believe .[2]

[1] Skye Hughes said Travis got an email from CMja shortly after they broke up that CMja was being stalked there in California by a mysterious person who emailed CMja and said he knew all about her, Travis didn't deserve her, blah, blah blah. That's how CMja injected herself into Travis' life in Mesa AFTER they broke up. She moved to Mesa in June 2007
    [2] I'm pretty sure Travis referenced the "mystery man" in the "angry" IM the end of May after she had moved back to Calif in April of 2008. Maybe she had tried to pull the old "stalker in California" act again?

7. Dum-Dum Sucker

Dum-Dum Sucker Well-Known Member

:goodpost:

8. silentenigma

silentenigma Crazy Squirrel Girl

Thank you for posting that video!!!! :floorlaugh: I called my BF in to watch & he cracked up! When we play with Bunny (our squirrel) he always hums the Mission Impossible theme. Squirrels are very smart & do NOT give up easily!
    (don't mean to turn this into a squirrel forum, I just LOVE them so much & am glad to see a few of you guys do too.)

9. TexMex

TexMex Punishment is justice for the unjust.

Juror 10 version of killing

Planned a long time
    She sprang on him, knife first, slit throat, finished with shot to the head
    Motive....jealousy and an evil mind

10. Sleuths4Me

Sleuths4Me Well-Known Member

I missed it....Juror #10 vote DP or Life?

11. TXProfessional

TXProfessional New Member

Thanks for telling me about DrD--I put him on record tonight because of you.

Yes the cyberstalking is equally as important as the physical stalking--in the domain of intimate partner stalking all TYPES (cyber, physical, vicarious, and so on) of stalking she engaged in would be exposed and explored if the state had an expert as a witness.

12. Sleuths4Me

Sleuths4Me Well-Known Member

Never mind she was alt. did she say what she would have voted?

13. elementary

elementary No More Excuses

Thanks for that. I love Wendy Murphy!

She basically validated what I and some others suspected, that the final death throes of the DT in the penalty phase, especially falling on their sword to the point of ineffective assistance of counsel, was all strategy. All that rhetoric, hysteria and posturing. All theatre. All to win. I'm nauseated.

For a few discrete moments I had felt sorry for Nurmi and Wilmott saddled with this flaming psychopath. But they didn't care. They just wanted to win and to win without conscience if necessary. It was all about the strategy. It was all about the win. It was all about beating the embarrassingly brilliant Juan Martinez.

Pond scum.

14. Kaddy Wonders

Kaddy Wonders Member

I am continually amazed by how many people in my sphere who have never heard the name Jodi Arias. Many!

15. DeAnnaMisrahi

DeAnnaMisrahi New Member

Man, we were dead on with the Jodi Arias staring down the jurors. I didn't realize she actually STARED THEM DOWN as they looked back. That would have freaked me the HECK OUT!!!

16. TXProfessional

TXProfessional New Member

Kpm, I sent you a pm, hope to hear from you.

17. silentenigma

silentenigma Crazy Squirrel Girl

Oh I would love to see baby pics! I got Bunny when she was approx. one month old. Just got her full coat of fur. I had to bottle feed her. She used to curl up in my shirt after eating. Baby squirrels are adorable!

18. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

There is absolutely nothing cuter than a baby raccoon!

Some night I'll confess about the night I snuck onto someone's property and stole/rescued a baby raccoon:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. YESorNO

YESorNO The Queen (aka "mrsmuir") SWBB

I think that the text from Travis was considered by some jurors as emotional/verbal abuse. Of course we don't know what precipitated that text and the jurors didn't either. And maybe being hit with "the spoon", etc. by her parents??
    I don't feel that one text from Travis is abuse, but maybe the jurors also thought that Travis might have strung her along? I believe JM's "no evidence at all" of abuse.
    I would just love to hear from the 4 jurors that voted for life and how they came to that decision, just to get the whole picture. I know that it will never happen. They would be afraid of the backlash. Too, bad. It would be so enlightening. :twocents:

20. Phoebeb

Phoebeb Active Member

I would love that job tat J Seidlen just described, only I would work for the state!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.