SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
He evidently isn't buying JM's account of what happened. And he also thinks that if he talked to CMA, that he could somehow get the "truth"? Strange to me but that's just My Own Opinion.

I agree, it is strange.
He does believe she was mentally and emotionally abused by Travis so maybe he believes he can break through all her abuse and tell him everything that happened that day tossing away any appeals and ability to defend herself in the next phase. I do hope he takes the information she gives him to the family. The ones who stood in front of him and fired off all of the things they wanted to know about their brother's death but understand they will never be told.

Maybe we are all wrong. MOO but I thought her selfishness reached depths never before seen. Jesus, The President, Travis back from the Dead, it does not matter who comes down and faces her. She will always lie. She is a murderer who cares more about her reputation. She cares about make up and being the victim, survivor, hero, teacher, artist, preacher, student body president.

She cares more about how she looks to the world then giving the world what it needs.

I recall he stated he felt Juan Martinez was "merciless" and "talked to me like I was stupid". Jodi thought they were all stupid. Attempting to create fake pedophile letters, lying through the entire trial and even at the end... she brought in ripped off artwork. How stupid did she feel they were?

I wonder if Jodi's suicidal stunt where it hurt here wrist boohoo.. had anyone feeling sorry for her.

Juan struck back with the 29 stab wounds not hurting ... or something like that.

We should make a tribute to Travis and Juan thread and soothe this anger. :angel:

I agree, it is strange.
He does believe she was mentally and emotionally abused by Travis so maybe he believes he can break through all her abuse and tell him everything that happened that day tossing away any appeals and ability to defend herself in the next phase. I do hope he takes the information she gives him to the family. The ones who stood in front of him and fired off all of the things they wanted to know about their brother's death but understand they will never be told.

Maybe we are all wrong. MOO but I thought her selfishness reached depths never before seen. Jesus, The President, Travis back from the Dead, it does not matter who comes down and faces her. She will always lie. She is a murderer who cares more about her reputation. She cares about make up and being the victim, survivor, hero, teacher, artist, preacher, student body president.

She cares more about how she looks to the world then giving the world what it needs.

I recall he stated he felt Juan Martinez was "merciless" and "talked to me like I was stupid". Jodi thought they were all stupid. Attempting to create fake pedophile letters, lying through the entire trial and even at the end... she brought in ripped off artwork. How stupid did she feel they were?

BBM: She proved that 4 of them were. MOO

I own a patent on a roof that is hurricane proof! Tested in a florida htl!

What makes it hurricane proof if I can ask...very interesting

And in the end.... this torques me off the most!

If she REALLY wanted to bring "peace" to the family, she would've never shat on Travis for her fake defense!

Absolutely. Cmja could have said she snapped and DP would not have been on the table. She would have prolly gotten 2nd degree. However her plan was to use self defense and walk away Scott free.

After all her lies she couldn't get back to a playing field without DP or Lwop. She blew it. Her sociopathy would not let her show her short comings. She assumed everyone would believe her.

No remorse was the giveaway for me. She had no love for Travis and continues to want to hurt his family and friends

Interesting to me because because of her heinous actions Travis and his family have received more love, support, kindness and soldiers of folks willing to look at the truth about a great man...yep he had some flaws...so do we all.

She has managed to do the opposite of what she wanted.

She wanted a nice Big House and she has managed to earn her way to one very soon.

I know that I can't imagine all the evil she has done in her life. The puzzle pieces will never come to light. We don't have the capacity to think that evil ...so no matter how hard we try the true story will continue to evade us.

I believe Travis was held hostage... All pics are somewhat photo shopped and the sex tape was prolly her hiding a camera in his bedroom and getting him to have sex and used for blackmail. I believe that is only part of the story. ...bank records..business accounts...trying to ruin his name and torture of all forms is what I believe happened.

I don't think she snapped...I believe she got a lust for the ultimate control over someone's life. Why bring a knife and gun to a bedroom fight?

She wanted him dead in the most suffering way. This is all in my opinion.

Well hubby has finally determined if ya cant beat em join em.
so since my passion is websleuthing hes gonna join, put it on our big screen, and sleuth with us all!
Warning! Hes not in a box, doesnt budge easily!
Loves football, plays guitar!
Im ezcited and concerned!

I wonder if Jodi's suicidal stunt where it hurt here wrist boohoo.. had anyone feeling sorry for her.

Juan struck back with the 29 stab wounds not hurting ... or something like that.

We should make a tribute to Travis and Juan thread and soothe this anger. :angel:

Here is my "Canuck" buddy back again - Do you ever sleep? I hope you haven't adopted the same bad sleeping habits I've developed during this trial.....

To answer your question, how could anyone take her claim seriously? No, it wasn't that. IMO

The world has come back into focus for me a little bit since viewing the GMA video with the three additional jurors coming forward. They did not have the romanticized view of JA that the foreman did. Not by a long shot. They were no less affected about the decision they were being asked to make, but their view of her was not quite so starry eyed.

Yes, believe09 - made me feel better also.

I certainly don't blame them for going on the record with their decisions since the JF had given the public quite a distorted view of how things went down. I'm angry at him for betraying the jurors' pact. What does that say about him?

I'm especially proud of #16 for going public. Isn't she the one that JC had fingered as most probably pro-defense for quite some time now? Grrrrrrr

all mho

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2411704415001

More of the interview with Juror 6. I like her! She seems very real. Said she was very impressed with Juan, his memory and way he did everything without notes. Got his points across really well. Said they all talked about CMJA's doodling, etc, in deliberations...they had all noticed. She would only pay attention when she wanted to rebut the witness, which is so true. Said they all felt she was very disconnected.

I'm way behind, but found on Tara Kelley's twitter that Dr. Drew will have both Jurors #6 and #17 on his show Tuesday. Can someone remind me of who Juror #6 is? I know a female and I believe was in deliberations. Please confirm.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/05/26/two-arias-jurors-speak-dr-drew-tuesday

(Is she the one that told the Alexander family that she was sorry?)

From Twitter:

"Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
In court #JodiArias juror 6 said "I'm sorry" to #TravisAlexander fam. @12News exclusive @ 10 she describes their impact statements. #Phoenix"

Here is my "Canuck" buddy back again - Do you ever sleep? I hope you haven't adopted the same bad sleeping habits I've developed during this trial.....

To answer your question, how could anyone take her claim seriously? No, it wasn't that. IMO

:seeya: Yes, I sleep lol. I got asked that before. It's only 10:30 PM and I sleep from 1-8am, usually. :floorlaugh:

Yes, believe09 - made me feel better also.

I certainly don't blame them for going on the record with their decisions since the JF had given the public quite a distorted view of how things went down. I'm angry at him for betraying the jurors' pact. What does that say about him?

I'm especially proud of #16 for going public. Isn't she the one that JC had fingered as most probably pro-defense for quite some time now? Grrrrrrr

all mho

So we know #16 was for death. By exclusion of the ones who have spoken out, I have figured out that there are only two women who could have voted for life -- 1. Church Lady, 3. Housewife. Remember Juror 6 said there was no gender trending in who voted life/death. We know one of thoe 4 was 18. William Z Foreman. I am thinking maybe both 1 and 3 voted for life. If one more man voted, that would be 2 men and 2 women.

so since my passion is websleuthing hes gonna join, put it on our big screen, and sleuth with us all!

My husband is following along with will. We all love football !!! War Eagle !!!
My husband also knows what a monster CMA is and how our justice system must somehow find the truth. (He is a retired atty and knows). Now, we kind of joke around and whenever we see the case on another news channel, he will jokingly say something like, "oh, baby - did you see that? who is that Judy Arian person? LOL.....

Welcome kkdj's husband!

What makes it hurricane proof if I can ask...very interesting

The design of the roof panel. Its gone thru all the hurricane testing in a hurricane testi g lab in florida.
pm me if u want more info

:seeya: Yes, I sleep lol. I got asked that before. It's only 10:30 PM and I sleep from 1-8am, usually. :floorlaugh:

Dam - Everyone is changing their avatars. I'm keeping my Auburn Golden Eagle "Nova" with the little Auburn helmets in the background.....

Night all...thunderstorm. I love them though.

So we know #16 was for death. By exclusion of the ones who have spoken out, I have figured out that there are only two women who could have voted for life -- 1. Church Lady, 3. Housewife. Remember Juror 6 said there was no gender trending in who voted life/death. We know one of thoe 4 was 18. William Z Foreman. I am thinking maybe both 1 and 3 voted for life. If one more man voted, that would be 2 men and 2 women.

Do not get ahead of yourself. How did you come to this conclusion, aa9511?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288