SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC Deanna had a key to the house and when she let herself in she smelled cookies baking and saw Jodi Arias sitting on the couch using Travis's laptop.

Personally, I'd really like to know when this happened and what else transpired. Deanna lived about an hour away at the time and had agreed to check on Napolean while Travis was out of town. She never saw a car parked in the driveway or on the street.

Why did she need a key? The doors were always open and the besties had the garage code, too, right

Originally Posted by MandyLeigh
Okay, I have a question and I am asking this as
respectfully as possible.
The Foreman wants to talk to Jodi. " I'd really like to talk
to Jodi. But I'd like to ask her the questions that
everybody wants to ask her. What really happened?"
http://m.insideedition.com/?redirurl...up-about-trial
Why is he not looking at everything now that she has the
chance? The question has already been asked by everyone
in her life including a slew of reporters she summoned
while they were deliberating.
Why does this specific person believe Jodi is going to be
honest with him?
Obviously he knows she lied to him on the stand, and she
knows she has more trial ahead. She is already delaying
the next phase which is her forte as she has done for the
last 4 years.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/09/justic...i-arias-trial/
I am just surprised that anyone believes that simply asking
Jodi "what happened" would get the truth of exactly what
she did that day. Especially someone on the jury.
Of course this only my lil' ol' opinion and nothing more, but you know how there are those type of women who no matter what, they look at a man with issue upon issue upon issue and that truly no matter what or how many of those issues are clearly there that the woman believes that she is the woman who is different than all other women, and that she is the woman who will be able to change and fix every issue there is with the man..

We all know women who are like this that somehow believe that it all somehow will be different with the man with all the issues who has hurt, destroyed, and ruined all of his previous relationships with women.. But this Woman can only see that she is somehow different than all the others and that this man will be different with her than he has been with all the other women before her..

Well, IMO so, too is it that exact same frame of mind wrt this jury foreman and his wanting to speak with Jodi Arias and to find out what really happened.. In the jury foreman's mind he somehow believes he is different than everyone else who Jodi has continually and repeatedly lied to.. That with him Jodi will be different and will actually be completely honest and forthcoming in telling him all he wants to know about what really happened,.

Moo is that the jury foreman's mindset is the exact same mindset of the woman who believes she will be the one who miraculously fixes the man that's had all of the extensive issues and destroyed all relationships with women in the past.. Just as the deluded woman believes she's different and therefor the relationship with the man will be different..so too is the jury foreman deluded in believing he is different and there for Jodi will be fully honest and forthcoming with him whereas with no one else she has been..

All Jmo, tho!:)

Alright kiddos! I have to prepare my brain for a return to work...

Good chats as always!!

Remember jurors tomorrow on hln starting with jvm, ng, and then dd... Just realized do normal people talk 80% initials?

Nite all!:seeya:

Alright kiddos! I have to prepare my brain for a return to work...

Good chats as always!!

Remember jurors tomorrow on hln starting with jvm, ng, and then dd... Just realized do normal people talk 80% initials?

Nite all!:seeya:

Who dat? :floorlaugh:

That is awesome!

I hear a rumor that we're about to have a party in the threads! We need music we need appropriate welcome back music!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I hear a rumor that we're about to have a party in the threads! We need music we need appropriate welcome back music!

I hope everyone stays here, I can't get on the chat thingy......don't leave me

Ok instead of enemas can we play the "what's your *advertiser censored* name" game?

You take the name of your first pet as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last name.

I am Candy Bishop

Ha Ha! I am: Corky Camrose! :blushing:

Why did she need a key? The doors were always open and the besties had the garage code, too, right

Apparently on this day/night the door was locked perhaps because Travis was out of town and locked it himself OR Jodi locked it after she snuck in and made herself at home with Travis's laptop to keep her busy ....??

I hope everyone stays here, I can't get on the chat thingy......don't leave me

Not to worry the whole chat room is coming up here right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads