SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: morning

Can't remember her name. But she hosts a show on ID and it's called Stalked. Apparently she and Dr. Drew are going to do an hour special and discuss at length Jodi's stalking behavior and how dangerous she really is. It should be fascinating. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Did they say what day and time?? I'm on my way home from vacation, and I'm actually going through HLN withdrawal as they don't have it here, nor do they have CNN. I feel so out loop about what's going on back home!!!

Posting this and then off to bed. I love Sarah McLachlan....so much emotion and beauty in her performances that's comforting.

[video=youtube;i1GmxMTwUgs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1GmxMTwUgs[/video]

More interview links have been added.

Please feel free to add any observations, links or interviews!!
A thread about the jurors will be made in a few days and I'm hoping to post this in it.

I have only found clips of the interviews, not the whole interviews. If there are links to the full interviews please post them!!

Can I please ask that someone else keeps a copy of this, so that I don't have to pester the mods if a thread is closed while I'm sleeping again? :lol:

If you have anything else to add, please copy the post instead of quoting it so that we don't lose content.

Please only take information that has been freely given by the jurors and is available on MSM. Please do not sleuth or google private information about the jurors.

Juror No. 1 - Church Lady

She is a white female in her 60s and sits closest to the witness stand. She doesn't look at Arias often during her testimony. People in the gallery observed her yawning once during an emotional part of Arias' testimony.

This lady looks absolutely disgusted the whole time. I never once saw her look in the direction of JA. Not ONCE. She either stares straight forward or looks at JM.

Juror No. 2 - Trump

He is a white male in his 50s. He takes few notes and usually has his head cupped in his hands as he listens to testimony.

I called this guy "Comb Over" he had his head resting on his hand almost the whole time. He also never looks at JA. He seemed to be paying attention, but also seemed bored.

Sorry Juror 2, I know it's your real hair! His voice was strongest on those YES's w/ verdicts. I love him.

Juror No. 3 - Housewife
Was crying when mistrial was announced.

She is a white female in her 40s. She takes a lot of notes and often watches prosecutor Juan Martinez as he moves around the courtroom. She has been seen submitting questions.

Interesting different view today. I called her the "Angry Neighbor Lady" Lol. I wrote that she follows along, but has a constant "sour puss". I don't know if it's just "her look" or what, but she seemed to be frowning every time I looked at her.

She became my foreperson pick after CEO was bumped. Tons of notes, attentive. I didn't really see her as anger as much as very attentive.

Juror No. 4 - Grandpa

He is a white male in his 60s, and he takes few notes.

I also named this man Grandpa. He does have a sweet face and seems the "calm" type.

Juror No. 5 - tri color
Dismissed. Identified herself as 38 year old Meliha Omanovic.
Jodi Arias Trial: Juror 5 Meliha Omanovic says she was booted because of a joke - YouTube

She is a married, white female in her 30s. She sits on the edge of her seat and is the most visible juror from the gallery because she has a “unique hair style.”

This is the only one I remembered Anita's name for because her hair stood out, Lol. She reminded me of my best friend. She probably gave more facial expressions than any of the others. She is very engaged and took a fair amount of notes.

Juror No. 6 - Nancy Reagan
Has identified herself as Diane Schwartz.
Was crying when mistrial was announced. Mouthed "I'm so sorry" to the Alexander family.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...5jodi-arias-juror-six-speaks-about-trial.html

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2411704415001

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2411843381001

She is a white female in her 60s and is also seen taking many notes.

I called her Spikey Hair. Anita's description is better. She was the only one I saw look at Jodi when the jury first walked in. She took a lot of notes

Of all the jurors, I'd say she had the hardest time not showing emotions.

Juror No. 7 - Paul Rudd

He is a white male in his 30s, and he is married. He takes notes and often bites his nails.

He does look like Paul Rudd, but with shorter hair. He's a good looking young man.

I always thought he looked like Adam Levine. The trial did look to wear on him as he looked to me like he lost weight and was drawn toward the end.

Juror No. 8 - CEO
Dismissed. Identified himself as 52 year old Daniel Gibb.
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/51843800

He is a white male in his 50s and is married. He also takes notes and has been observed submitting questions.

I called this guy "The Dad". He looks nothing like my dad, Lol, but for whatever reason... I got a fatherly feel from him.

Juror No. 9 - Willie Nelson

He is a white male in his 60s. He wears denim on most days and sits at the end of the jury box. He sits close to the first row of the gallery where Alexander's family sits.

This guy looked PIZZED the whole time. He seemed to be staring towards the media lady or just into the corner. I only saw him look at JM or JA maybe once.

He has this long white ponytail but dresses kinda like a golfer. He often went in the front door alone or sat outside on a bench. He was a really hard read for me but rarely took notes.

Juror No. 10 - Barb
Alternate Juror. Identified herself as Carol Gosselink

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/28/jvm-arias-juror-speaks

She is a white female in her 40s. She is an occasional note taker and she often looks at the gallery during sidebars.

I called this lady "Plain Jane" She was very hard to see from where I was, but I could tell she was taking notes quite a bit.

Attentive, more and more toward the end looked out toward the family. Very serious. Looks professional.

Juror No. 11 - Poquito Mas
Dismissed

He is a Hispanic male in his late 20s to early 30s. He dresses casually and sometimes slouches so far down in his chair that he is hardly visible to the gallery. He does not appear to be taking notes.

I called him "Paco" He was hard to see too, but mostly because he was slouched down in his seat I thought he'd fall off Lol. At one point he was bent over instead of slouching, but still very hard to see.

Juror No. 12 - Neil

He is a white male in his 40s.

I called this guy "Jim" I wrote "very hard to read".

He concerned me at first, I don't know why. But toward the end I had great confidence in him. His face gets red when strong emotional things discussed.

Juror No. 13 - Wrestler
Identified himself as Kevin Spellman

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...an-marilou-allen-coogan-speak-out-about-trial

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-jurors-notion-defense-plausible-19263611

(videos of Jurors 6, 13 and 16 speaking together)

He is a white male in his late 20s or early 30s. He appears to be the youngest member of the jury and takes very few notes. He smiled when Martinez asked Arias if she could predict the future.

I called this guy "The Jock" He reminded me a little of Oz on American Pie (Chris Klein).

He was extremely attentive in mitigation phase. So much so that I thought he could have been foreperson.

Juror No. 14 - CPA

He is a white male in his early 60s who often swivels in his chair. He does not appear to be taking notes.

I called this guy Sleepy. He swiveled in his chair a lot and fell asleep at least twice. He was also slouched down in his chair.

Juror No. 15 - headphones
Alternate Juror

He is a white male in his late 60s to early 70s. He wears an audio-enhancing headset provided by the court. He does takes notes.

I called him "Captain" He has a very intense gaze. It's hard to describe but he gives off a stubborn and no bs vibe. Maybe ex military or something?

Juror No. 16 - Maureen
Identified herself as 52 year old Marilou Allen-Coogan
Was crying after mistrial was announced.

http://www.kpho.com/story/22428063/arias-juror-no-16-says-she-feels-relieved-satisfied

She is a white female in her 40s and also takes lots of notes. She swiveled her chair toward Arias during her testimony.

I called her The Secretary. She took a lot of notes and had a "polished" look to her. She had her whole body turned facing Jodi. I barely saw her look at JM. She was the only one that really made me feel nervous at all.

I really want to hear from her. Seemed bonded w/ Ponytail. She asked questions, very attentive. Some said she looks like Jodi's mother. Kinda but not really. Same hair color/length. She always had navel intelligence toward the witnesses.

Juror No. 17 - Ponytail
Alternate Juror, identified herself as Tara Kelley
https://twitter.com/tarakelley320

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/29/arias-jurors-talk-voting-death

She is a married, white female in her 30s. She takes a lot of notes. She does not look at Arias during testimony. She tends to look straight ahead or down at her notes.

I called her frumpy lady. Not in a rude way... it's just the word that came to mind. Very plain. She took a lot of notes.

She wore different hairstyles often, long bangs, ponytail, down, up. Often in very high heels, jeans, sparkly tops. Of course now we love her. And I think she's super cute but have seen more pics of her by now.

Juror No. 18 - The Artist
Foreman. Has identified himself as 69 year old William (Bill) Zervakos
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-trial-jury-foreman-interview-william-zervakos-19247835

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG_t1jm7pAY

He is a white male in his 70s and is married. He has a tattoo on his right arm. He rarely is seen taking notes. He sits the furthest away from the witness.

This guy also had a very intense gaze. He took some notes. He rubbed his face and tapped his fingers to his lips a lot. He wasn't the only one doing stuff like that.

His gait was what gave away his age. He walks like he has some pain but of course that's my job to assess things like that.

Exactly. Called her BPD and psychopath. Would love to hear more of her views.

I am just grateful that dr d let the jurors answer questions. I actually enjoyed the show tonite ...always enjoy Mark.

Here is Ward talking in January:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/08/ddhln.01.html

PINSKY: Michelle, let me ask you this question. What do you suspect could make somebody snap like this? Was it premeditated and she`s just a psychopath and she was getting retribution for this guy cheating, or did they get in an altercation where suddenly they have her violent?

WARD: It`s worse than that. She`s a stalker. She`s an absolute stalker.

She presented like a typical female stalker, the obsessive thoughts. She tied up her identity with this relationship. As soon as there was an infidelity, she responded with rage, and that`s what we see, this kind of irrational thinking.

And on top of that, she now looks like she`s an absolute psychopath. I don`t normally see that presented that way. I mean, obviously stalkers have a similar pattern to one another, and she fit perfectly into that. And now, I`m looking at her just like a regular murder I deal with.

And today: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1305/28/ddhln.01.html

WARD: Yes, and that`s what was so interesting about her. I mean, she is a textbook borderline personality disordered suffer, but then, when she killed, she is textbook psychopath. I mean, she is one of the scariest people, I think, walking the planet because she`s so hidden. She`s cloaked this this little girl, and she`s a very dangerous person in my opinion.

Hindsight is 20/20 .. I still want to see the hour long show.

My apologies for the squirrel tips.

I loved the squirrel tips/talk. I love squirrels but I have a mean one. If I come close to his tree he hisses/chatters at me. I feel as if he is going to jump on me and attack. I wondered if squirrels can become infected with rabies. Yay for the sidebar threads! A little bit of everything!

I think it's funny that we haven't heard from any of the jurors, other then the foreman, who wanted life for JA. And the foreman never even came out and admitted it, it is just assumed (correctly I am sure) that he voted that way. Even if they came out and didn't say how they voted it would be obvious just because they wouldn't admit it and of course the process of elimination.
The Juror on DD says that the reason they wanted life was because they believed that JA was verbally and emotionally abused by Travis. Maybe they are embarrassed that they bought into that? It is like the Anthony jurors. None of them, to this day, has been really vocal. I think one or two may have tried to justify their verdict but was met with such a backlash that they ran back into their cave.
I really would like to hear from the other three that wanted life. Not to condemn them but to try to see what they saw. How could 8 rational people (plus alternates it seems) have been so convinced that JA deserved to die and were not swayed by Travis's "abusive words" and these people, who were apparently older, not seen the big picture. BTW, I am older, too, and while in another context Travis's words could have been construed as abusive, when you looked at everything it was clear that this was a person at the end of his rope, who most likely was very betrayed by a person he had tried so much to help. His words about how she hurt him even worse then when his father died tell me that it was extreme whatever she did. Travis didn't seem like the type to exaggerate. When you look at all she did to him (and would ultimately do to him) his reaction was not that unreasonable, and certainly not justification for what she did.

As fantastic of a job as Juan did, I think to a certain extent he failed to show that JA was stalking him, and that he couldn't get rid of her...some of that is due to the motions the DT had won, but I also think that juan spent a great deal of time on pre-med (rightly so), and her behaviors toward Travis aside from the day of 6/4 got lost in the shuffle...

Hopefully he can focus more on her abusive behavior in the next phase :)

Trying to catch up, and unfortunately missed the last 1/2 of the previous thread...JA was tweeting again?

Can someone recap for me? :seeya:

TIA :)

There are donations being solicited to "help Jodi". Help her do what? Defenders, court costs, housing, meals, clothing and all personal needs are paid for by the citizen/taxpayers of Arizona. :jail:

Why EXACTLY does she need donations?:banghead:

There are donations being solicited to "help Jodi". Help her do what? Defenders, court costs, housing, meals, clothing and all personal needs are paid for by the citizen/taxpayers of Arizona. :jail:

Clearly her fans are concerned that she stay well supplied with sausage chubbs :floorlaugh:

Bottles of shampoo that are big enough to hide pens in aren't cheap, you know.

I don't understand why if Jodi belongs in 23 hr solitary lockdown now, why was she allowed to do the interviews before? She's just as convicted of premeditated brutal murder now as before the interviews.

What's changed?

As fantastic of a job as Juan did, I think to a certain extent he failed to show that JA was stalking him, and that he couldn't get rid of her...some of that is due to the motions the DT had won, but I also think that juan spent a great deal of time on pre-med (rightly so), and her behaviors toward Travis aside from the day of 6/4 got lost in the shuffle...

Hopefully he can focus more on her abusive behavior in the next phase :)

I agree in part. I wondered why JM didn't make more of Stabby's admitted threat to "expose" TA (to his Church?). As we don't know what the context of the 5/26 text was, to me this fits perfectly, except now she has the sex tape.

This would totally fit with her jealous, stalking behavior and TA would be completely justified calling her all those names if she were threatening to make public this tape!

:banghead:

Here is Ward talking in January:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/08/ddhln.01.html

<respectfully snipped?

I]WARD: Yes, and that`s what was so interesting about her. I mean, she is a textbook borderline personality disordered suffer, but then, when she killed, she is textbook psychopath. I mean, she is one of the scariest people, I think, walking the planet because she`s so hidden. She`s cloaked as this little girl, and she`s a very dangerous person in my opinion.[/I]...

Agreed, the sanitized, puerile speech cloaked in the sweet little girl image belies a dangerous psychopath IMO.

I agree in part. I wondered why JM didn't make more of Stabby's admitted threat to "expose" TA (to his Church?). As we don't know what the context of the 5/26 text was, to me this fits perfectly, except now she has the sex tape.

This would totally fit with her jealous, stalking behavior and TA would be completely justified calling her all those names if she were threatening to make public this tape!

:banghead:

I think there wasn't much in the way of evidence that Juan could use about her hanging that tape over him.

The stalking, entering his house uninvited, and tire slashing offered more concrete evidence. However, as most of that was offered at the very beginning of the trial, I'm sure those point were easily forgotten by the end. One positive about the retrial is its condensed format, and hopefully things will stay more prefer ant for the jurors.

:seeya: morning
Did they say what day and time?? I'm on my way home from vacation, and I'm actually going through HLN withdrawal as they don't have it here, nor do they have CNN. I feel so out loop about what's going on back home!!!

Good morning my prolific WSers. Good Lord, how many pages did I have to read this morning?? lol

In answer to betty:
"Stalking" airs this Thursday, May 30 at 9 p.m. ET on HLN.

P.S. I enlarge and color sometimes so that the text stands out and the answer isn't missed by the person who asked the question or to make a humorous point. It should not be interpreted as "shouting." :shakehead: :floorlaugh:

SOURCE: HLN

I watched DD last night with juror6. What a smart well spoken woman. I hope Juan has talked to each juror to gain insight as to what to do a little differently this time around.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members