Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does it seem crazy that someone who has wilfully violated their probation can get bail? You are given probation and probably warned numerous times by your probation officer to shape up and you get called back into court for violations and they set up bail for you to get out again.

You've already been given, how many chances to straighten up? One too many. jmo

Exactly LambChop!
I don't get it...How many chances does a non-celeb get?
She missed 9 appointments for her community service and took it upon herself to go do a different community service. Really? When is enough, enough? When she skipped the first community service appointment, someone should have said why?. When she missed the second community service appointment she should have been arrested without bail period.

Her nailpolish would be a great match with the clown costumes going in and out of JB's office every day. :floorlaugh:

Maybe the imposter is trying to match on of JB's pocket squares.

The pic of the hand with the nailpolish is from an internet makeup/nailpolish sales site. I won't name it here but one of the 'friends' has provided a link to it in one of their posts on the page and appears to be the owner of it or something.
Just click on the names and go to the actual pages of the friends, it'll come up.
Mind you, most of these 'friends' appear to have had more activity on her page than their own. Maybe she's all of them and just talking to herself!

ETA :waitasec: wouldn't that be the perfect job for her? .... hand model.

Her nailpolish would be a great match with the clown costumes going in and out of JB's office every day. :floorlaugh:

Maybe the imposter is trying to match on of JB's pocket squares.
Haha SOTS. I love JB's pocket squares - they're about the only thing he gets right. Although, I'm not sure it was necessary to wear one for an interview on GR's show!

Haha SOTS. I love JB's pocket squares - they're about the only thing he gets right. Although, I'm not sure it was necessary to wear one for an interview on GR's show!

I heard that since JB couldn't get a book deal for FCA he is going to write his own book on How To Fold Pocket Squares.....:innocent:

An aside. LILO is in court right now facing the Judge regarding probation violation.

View attachment 19314

Things aren't looking good for her!!!!

She's got the KC stare down pat....

View attachment 19315

Thanks for the pics. Holy smoke look at the way she's looking at her attorney. what nerve! I hope they lock the little brat up! Her attorney has bent over backwards for her and she can't even go to community service.

Thanks for the pics. Holy smoke look at the way she's looking at her attorney. what nerve! I hope they lock the little brat up! Her attorney has bent over backwards for her and she can't even go to community service.

-----------
Through her own actions she is slowly becoming a hasbeen..I wouldnt pay two nickels to see that. I wont even waste electricity. Its not "cool" to be a druggie. She will wind up like M.J.. :crazy:

I wanted to look at it but it won't let me in...claims to be temporarily unavailable...

Er...what kind of message did you leave Well Done 99?
:floorlaugh: As tempted as I was, none lg
Doesn't surprise me it's gone down already - the profile pic had been changed several times already in the last day or so, it seemed to me in an attempt to convince 'Holly' that this page owner was the only person who would have access to those photos.
When I looked at it around half hour ago, there were comments on there less than an hour old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member