Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, you just gave Baez an idea. Cha-Ching.
Can you imagine that. JB the attorney to the Stars, wouldn't that be grand?
He's on the late train for LILO, but he might do well to add Charlie Sheen to his contact list

re the THS on tonight, I'm watching it, and liking most of it so far because more is being presented/examined than what was used in court

...very telescoped presentation of events
/
some interesting points of view

Barrett is very very sure it's just the way people grieve - Simms is less convincing.

Snow/House doing a little damage control - party girl, but we liked her, cute kid, blah blah blah (typical who cares if there's a kid stuff)

Conway & NeJame are not NOT DT friendly.

we're up to "found the damn car today".

DCS needs to be put down (my opinion) (dogs like garbage vis a vis Gerus and Bones)

Pietro saying it went national fast after arrest - see NG (duh 31 days)

ZFG gets death threats

Texas Equisearch

more NG re sensationalization - partying while child missing

Barret/DCS says partying pics was just a slice of a bigger picture / unfair betrayal of her

Pietro says Ants should have never engaged the media as they did

Casey's reaction video to Caylee being found was just played for a brief moment.

I could not finish watching. I can't take hearing "Well Cindy is her mother so
natually she loves her and is in denial." What BS!!!!! Now FCA is out and mommy made all these excuses for her and she can continue where she left off. She will be back to mommy when her helping hands dry up or she rips them off. :maddening:

Watching that really brought back all the emotions I felt this summer and especially at the conclusion of the trial :(

watching Law & Order/SVU. the perp/kidnapper was wearing a Casey Anthony mask

Somebody kill me now!
Why did I watch that garbage on E?
It does nothing but fuel my anger.
ANNDD who is being payed for that trash?

watching Law & Order/SVU. the perp/kidnapper was wearing a Casey Anthony mask

Are you kidding me?
I can't help but wonder if that's the way OCA will make her money. KWIM?
Copy righting everything or whatever they have to do to make money for her.

OKAY! I see I have lost my mind for real now.
I'll be back if I ever find it.
Later.

Sorry I watched that trash too! Ugh now I am so darn mad all over again. I hope she leads a miserably boring life and has to hide forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am wondering if that little <self mod snip> is making money from her photography and if so does the payer know who they are paying.

I loved how at the end of the E! THS DCS is talking about what she hopes for Casey in the future, but she said she hopes she can "grow" and be "artistic" blah blah blah! I can't remember word for word but they portray her as the next freaking Annie Lebowitz or something, come on! A sticker happy, tatoo designing, self portrait taker does not make her an artist. Was she drawing masterpieces during court all that time we thought she was scribbling notes in court?!?! Uh oh better go check eBay for some of her "art"!

Okay, I asked this earlier today about LILO...What is up with the bruse colored checks??? Is that the style now or is it from an addicted addled mind? I really want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member