Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neilson ratings are in for the E story on OCA--

Summed up, only 2 shows in that entire night's lineup had lower ratings.. "Extreme Couponing" even beat out OCA's number of viewers.

The yawning has begun in earnest.

I sure hope so! Bwahaahaaa - might bring a truckload of reality to Caseyville :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: !

I've got a suspicion the town would not accept that delivery.

If anything, a site like this helps her improve the character she plays in real life. She can fine tune the bugs. Cling to the easily manipulated, trusting masses.

Psychology fascinates me. :twocents:

Nope, still haven't seen the E story.

Me either,have barely posted since the verdict but still read on here.Didn't watch the parents interview either,couldn't stand any more lies and excuses.Unfortunately it is what it is, KC got away with murder and we have no choice but to accept that,but sure hoping for karma to make an appearance.We may have to be patient.

WD99 & SOTS, ppl would be surprised just how many crooks there are out there working on a new way to steal as soon as one is blocked! Use to we only had to worry about "mail fraud" which is why I took my job as a City Letter Carrier so serious...some didn't & would leave mail where it didn't belong. I had the college route & you'd be surprised how far back the credit card companies go when sending out solicitations!

I was told a while back about a new device crooks are using now....let's say you write a check to pay a bill, put in the mail box, raise the flag & go to work...same ole thing for years, right? Wrong, now they have some sophisticated crooks who have invented a type of scanning device that can go to your mail box, open it, scan your envelope (that has your check enclosed to pay your bill), scan it.....put your envelope back in your box...doesn't look as if they've ever been there.....but, they have a scan of not only your check but the bank, routing number, checking account number and your signature.....they go home & by the time you finally find out (the hard way) it's wayyyyyyy too late! It's a crazy world! Now, if they're smart enough to do this, imagine what they could do if they would put their knowledge to do good.....:sick:

There is a faster one out there now that sophisticated crooks use in malls, on streets etc. It is a device that looks like a cell phone that only needs to bump up against your purse or briefcase or wallet to pick up any number you have on your credit/debit cards. There are now special holders for credit cards to protect your cards from scanning like that.

Neilson ratings are in for the E story on OCA--

Summed up, only 2 shows in that entire night's lineup had lower ratings.. "Extreme Couponing" even beat out OCA's number of viewers.

The yawning has begun in earnest.

Now that's funny because I watched Extreme Couponing that night and it was a repeat!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I've got a suspicion the town would not accept that delivery.

If anything, a site like this helps her improve the character she plays in real life. She can fine tune the bugs. Cling to the easily manipulated, trusting masses.

Psychology fascinates me. :twocents:

Me too, the surprises are endless...

There is a faster one out there now that sophisticated crooks use in malls, on streets etc. It is a device that looks like a cell phone that only needs to bump up against your purse or briefcase or wallet to pick up any number you have on your credit/debit cards. There are now special holders for credit cards to protect your cards from scanning like that.

And I actually own one. I get more strange looks and questions when I pull my CC or DC out of my special holder.

What's even better is when I notice someone standing a bit close to me and their look of confusion and frustration.....creepy.

Just a few days ago I was shopping and the person behind me had like 3 items and didn't go to the shorter express lane. They hovered so close and finally I figured it out. When I went to swipe my card they inched closer......NEVER being one to shy away from making comments.....I turned to them and said....."You should really respect the concept of body bubbles....someone may think you are trying to hack their account!".....the look was PRICELESS...almost worth calling the store to request video footage of that event.

Their names will be released Tuesday.

Once the jurors names are announced, what will follow? Will the jurors then speak to the media, since their names will now be known? Will any of them voice regrets over the verdict, and state they wish they had not acquitted her? Will the media hound them for interviews, or has this case dropped far enough below the radar that no one is interested in what the jurors have to say at this point? Will some of them announce they are working on a book together? When approached by the media will any of them say simply, "no comment?" What will happen to the lives of these jurors once their names are released?

Once the jurors names are announced, what will follow? Will the jurors then speak to the media, since their names will now be known? Will any of them voice regrets over the verdict, and state they wish they had not acquitted her? Will the media hound them for interviews, or has this case dropped far enough below the radar that no one is interested in what the jurors have to say at this point? Will some of them announce they are working on a book together? When approached by the media will any of them say simply, "no comment?" What will happen to the lives of these jurors once their names are released?

their silence is all I ever want to hear from them. I dont want media outside their doors because one might slip up and speak thereby dropping 10 more brain cells in my estimation of them.

They could have come forward already if they had something to say. I think it is more of an annoyance for them that their friends and neighbors will know, if they don't already, that they served on the jury. If they have not spoken up to this point I think the media should leave them alone. jmo

What? No emergency motions from the DT? Not holding my breath...Somebody is going to object in a motion somehow somewhere.....

Meh..their use for the jury is over. They don't care about them. I guess it would have to come from a personal attorney of a juror. They don't have attorney's knocking down their doors to represent THEM pro bono. :waitasec:

And I actually own one. I get more strange looks and questions when I pull my CC or DC out of my special holder.

What's even better is when I notice someone standing a bit close to me and their look of confusion and frustration.....creepy.

Just a few days ago I was shopping and the person behind me had like 3 items and didn't go to the shorter express lane. They hovered so close and finally I figured it out. When I went to swipe my card they inched closer......NEVER being one to shy away from making comments.....I turned to them and said....."You should really respect the concept of body bubbles....someone may think you are trying to hack their account!".....the look was PRICELESS...almost worth calling the store to request video footage of that event.

Good for you because they probably were...I saw a W5 on it a while back and found it really shocking that it was so easy...

They could have come forward already if they had something to say. I think it is more of an annoyance for them that their friends and neighbors will know, if they don't already, that they served on the jury. If they have not spoken up to this point I think the media should leave them alone. jmo

Yes, and just think - can you say a claim of Stockholm Syndrome? Something in common with OCA - she has to hide and they have to hide...all we need is them feeling even more sympathy for her...:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member