Sidebar Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure FCA's not guilty verdict only fueled her mindset that she can get away with anything. We will see FCA. We will just see.

Exactly! KC has learned nothing good from the experience in fact quite the opposite, she has a team to help her game the system.

You'd think she would want to set an example and become a passionate advocate for children's rights -- to right the wrong she suggests occurred for the sake of Caylee and herself. Instead she is focused, as always, on material things and what she 'owns' and 'controls'.

KC has not grown and matured from this experience in fact she has regressed and she is becoming Caylee, a pre-teen kid who plays all day, seeks attention and, has temper tantrums.

It seems that JB and DS did concede that KC needs therapy if she is to rehabilitate herself, for herself and in the eyes of the public. CM has no such qualms.

Even with $1M KC is not going to change, she is on a downward spiral and her circle of 'friends' are reinforcing her demise, like CA did not setting her on the right path.

The on-going saga to delay the civil law suits with the appeal so that KC can complete her probation and get away brings about her demise. It continues to lock her into the same conditions as being in jail and is counter-productive.

The only salvation is to come clean and settle the law suits. Admit Caylee was dead, that TES wasted their time and set the record straight. It just further villifies KC to holdout and seek to get away with everything.

If she runs away from everything and 'wins' IMO it is bad for KC and extremely negative for her future. It'll be like a felon on-the-run even though she was deemed NG --- these are not the actions of an abused victim but the actions of a child killer.

You can run but you cannot hide, you need to settle the score and move on.

Great post Cyberborg - it's like the saying AA folks have - when you run to get away from your past, you don't realize you past comes with you. You don't leave it behind until you settle those scores.

The subtle point is, KC needs to realize that living on her terms is not good for her and she needs to change. It is like an addiction, she is addicted to herself and life does not work that way.

She needs to integrate into society. KC can force society to accomodate her on her terms but that just results in this bizarre circle of 'friends' she has today, bizarro virtual world not reality.

She is headed for a major fall as she detaches further and further from reality and normal life, to reach an all time low before either she recognizes she needs help or someone else gets help for her.

Everyone is just letting this play out and for her to self-destruct.

I think there's money in it for those who are standing by watching/letting it happen or they are hoping there is.

Kind of reminds me of other "names in the news" for the past few years. Those names who have friends who come out "in the News" and say - "oh yes, I saw this coming - I tried to help/warn her or him"....and those friends still have their hands out, looking for a few more bucks.

The subtle point is, KC needs to realize that living on her terms is not good for her and she needs to change. It is like an addiction, she is addicted to herself and life does not work that way.

She needs to integrate into society. KC can force society to accomodate her on her terms but that just results in this bizarre circle of 'friends' she has today, bizarro virtual world not reality.

She is headed for a major fall as she detaches further and further from reality and normal life, to reach an all time low before either she recognizes she needs help or someone else gets help for her.

I don't believe there is "help" for sociopaths.

LOL...Did you notice the address of the legal firm? Didn't someone close to FKA go to the Bahamas in July of 2011....What a tangled web they have spun...:maddening: :floorlaugh:

did we ever figure out why JB didn't take this offer to begin with? did he think he was going to be bombarded with offers? :floorlaugh:

While I understand and agree with your exposition, I think there is an even subtler issue here. When you say "KC needs to realize..." I think you beg the question: Can KC realize? In my opinion, no. If I may borrow and expression from HHJP - it's like trying to teach a pig to sing - perhaps entertaining at first, but doomed to fail because the beneficiary of the teaching lacks the capacity to benefit from it.

What you espouse, while correct, is (again, imho) as foreign to me as understanding what being male IS - not what it is like, but IS. Don't got the gene. I think she can be trained to play along, but she will never BE or HAVE any other reality.

did we ever figure out why JB didn't take this offer to begin with? did he think he was going to be bombarded with offers? :floorlaugh:

Maybe because even JB was smart enough to figure out this guy is a charlatan? Or because the deal hinged on a lie-detector test?

I think it was a mix of, this was a no holds barred down and dirty interview with uncertainty as to its legitimacy (speculator looking for buyers?) --- as well as --- that little 'probation thing' got in the way and delayed things ... holding KC captive in Florida where folks are seeking repayment that'd wipe out the funds.

KC needs out of Florida before she earns any legitimate money and does any exclusive confession expose ... of her latest victim crafted version.

I think it was a mix of, this was a no holds barred down and dirty interview with uncertainty as to its legitimacy (speculator looking for buyers?) --- as well as --- that little 'probation thing' got in the way and delayed things ... holding KC captive in Florida where folks are seeking repayment that'd wipe out the funds.

KC needs out of Florida before she earns any legitimate money and does any exclusive confession expose ... of her latest victim crafted version.

I guess I don't actually believe she will pay up on any of this stuff - but that doesn't stop me from wanting a ton of judgements out there against her...

I'm sure FCA's not guilty verdict only fueled her mindset that she can get away with anything. We will see FCA. We will just see.

...and the fact she got time off for good behavior still leaves me shaking my head. They had proof, they had letters, she was not a model prisoner. At least make her serve out her full sentence for lying and leading LE on a wild goose chase full of lies looking for a baby that she killed.

FCA thought Strickland liked her and 'wanted her to look her best for court'.

She must think Perry absolutely adores her for giving her time off for good behavior and trying to let her go without serving probation.

Her videos are extremely disturbing. Not only is there absolutely zero sign of remorse, she seems even more narcissistic than the jail videos. They are creating a bigger monster by giving her special treatment.

IMO

...and the fact she got time off for good behavior still leaves me shaking my head. They had proof, they had letters, she was not a model prisoner. At least make her serve out her full sentence for lying and leading LE on a wild goose chase full of lies looking for a baby that she killed.

FCA thought Strickland liked her and 'wanted her to look her best for court'.

She must think Perry absolutely adores her for giving her time off for good behavior and trying to let her go without serving probation.

Her videos are extremely disturbing. Not only is there absolutely zero sign of remorse, she seems even more narcissistic than the jail videos. They are creating a bigger monster by giving her special treatment.

IMO

BBM

They are enablers.

OJ's book was "If I did it ...", KC's book will be, "If ... Daddy did it".

I think it's that old eggshell effect again. Nobody wants to deal with her anymore than they have to. All this YT's and so forth, is just more game playing gone awry. IDK, maybe she thinks it's funny, the teflon effect set in again and everything rolls off like a nothing. I'm pretty sure the game playing is going to stop one day real soon, sure hope so anyway. Some think this is some funny game, well, hope they are getting their jollies now because sooner or later it'll get very serious. True, nobody can turn back the hands of time, but if some media could just tune a lot of this out, it'd be a huge blessing!

I believe Ablow is entitled to his opinion. Likely Ablow got some things right but I disagree that his opinion is one of an expert, because he has never met Casey Anthony. He has "diagnosed" her from afar based on documents available to us all and from observation. I believe that every WS member could write a detailed "diagnosis" of Casey based on their own interpretations of those things and that each one would get at least one thing right.

Any reputable medical doctor will stand firm that a patient cannot be diagnosed without a proper evaluation. They might form an idea of what's going on, but they will never consider their idea an actual diagnosis until they meet and evaluate the patient face to face. Doing it any other way is just plain reckless, IMO, and it serves no purpose other than to line one's pocket and/or stroke one's ego.

He should lose his license for that. Extremely irresponsible. He is like Baez - all about fame and fortune - and his profession is just a means to that end.

Sorry for this OT, but quickly wanted to say that this is amazing to me that this proceeded to sentencing so quickly. I am so very happy. +1 for justice for innocent victims. From Dec. 2 to January 18. Go Georgia LEOs....

The man who pleaded guilty to the brutal murder of a seven-year-old Georgia girl was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole, WAGA reported.

Dressed in a bulletproof vest and orange jumpsuit, 20-year-old maintenance man Ryan Brunn described to the court in detail how he lured Jorelys Rivera on Dec. 2 into a vacant apartment, molested her, then killed her.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/1...without-parole/?test=latestnews#ixzz1jqp75xPO

saw a cute twitter=

Caseys dog
:whenever fca asks me to beg, I wonder if it's for my life.

I believe Ablow is entitled to his opinion. Likely Ablow got some things right but I disagree that his opinion is one of an expert, because he has never met Casey Anthony. He has "diagnosed" her from afar based on documents available to us all and from observation. I believe that every WS member could write a detailed "diagnosis" of Casey based on their own interpretations of those things and that each one would get at least one thing right.

Any reputable medical doctor will stand firm that a patient cannot be diagnosed without a proper evaluation. They might form an idea of what's going on, but they will never consider their idea an actual diagnosis until they meet and evaluate the patient face to face. Doing it any other way is just plain reckless, IMO, and it serves no purpose other than to line one's pocket and/or stroke one's ego.

JMO

Right.

We are sleuthers, not psychiatrists and it is okay for us to give lay opinions and speculate on what we read and observed.

Ablow, on the other hand, a published forensic psychiatrist, has a responsibility over and above us 100 X to get it right.

Did he? Maybe, maybe not.

He made many, many assertions, observations, regarding FCA, George, Cindy and their families almost all based on the same info we reviewed (except for a few phone calls he made), yet he said he did not diagnose her.

If he didn't diagnose her, what does he call it? He also diagnosed Cindy and George.

JMO

What's it been? 6 mo's since OCA has been out and not one thing constructive going on there? Oh pleeze, no boring details about all these suprising YT's, that's no kind of therapy, just more funny business going on! Sorry, I get so angry then pull away, but for goodness sake when is somebody going to get real w/OCA and shake her awake? Someone needs to remind her she's not the main attraction anymore, unless something positive comes up, meaning the all important admittance of what happened, but that's way too much to ask for, more lies will abound.:furious:
I agree, but she's a runaway train with her lever stuck forward. The drivers can see the descent signs but she's steaming on regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member