Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I messed up linking that picture of FCA, please for the mod's time and (selfishly my sake) don't quote the posts or repost that pic.

I am a slow learner. :waitasec:

Ummmm Maybe if I beg enough (can't find a smilie for that) could y'all stop reposting the pic? I think I broke TOS AGAIN! I really like it here. Please????

:sigh: I will never learn :sigh:
sorry...didn't know how to reply, without including the picture, when using the "quote message in reply" box.

sorry...didn't know how to reply, without including the picture, when using the "quote message in reply" box.

No need to be sorry, all my fault. :)

I need to bone up on what is MSM facebook, twitters, social media...
It gets confusing and muddled all together.

My mess not yours.

:)

respectfully snipped...

Cigarettes are $13.50 a pack now where I live so I am now going broke and killing myself at the same time. It's ridiculous and makes me feel like an idiot every single day.

:eek: Yikes! Ours here run about $5 and change... but still very expensive! So my Huz and I went on the internet and order tobacco, and roll our own. Got a contraption to roll cigs with - and LOT less expensive!! :seeya:

respectfully snipped...

:eek: Yikes! Ours here run about $5 and change... but still very expensive! So my Huz and I went on the internet and order tobacco, and roll our own. Got a contraption to roll cigs with - and LOT less expensive!! :seeya:

BBM

;) giggle ;)

if anyone wants to throw a million units of currency at ANYONE from this case, it should be dr vass! I'd *personally* fork over money! :loveyou:
Oh you got it bad don't ya 2g:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Sounds like you got some competition too?
At least there's not too many other males on here .... I can claim LDB all to myself (without getting into a bar fight :innocent:)

respectfully snipped...

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised, and actually a bit pleased, if he hasn't duct taped her mouth and took her computer away at this point.

:silenced: like this??

Thank you, LG, your post means a lot to me. I've been reading here since my dad died in July of 2008 (to escape, he'd tell me, lol) and joined in Dec. of 09, so I have been reading for a long time. I'm shy IRL, and as I've said before, with my work schedule by the time I get here someone has already posted what I would have - usually, lol...last night obviously not being the case. (OT here, but I actually came here before then, when the "suitcase model" case first broke. That girl was the granddaughter of a very good friend of mine and I posted here when it was found out to be her under another name.)

Yes, I realize that we won't always agree on things - what a boring place it would be if we did!! It was a perfect storm of my own - long hours all month long, bad news at full time job today, 12 year old dog is barely hanging on these days, etc. I just got my feelings hurt when I shouldn't have and I'll be OK. :seeya:

ETA: Thank you, too, Well Done. I enjoy your posts, too. :)

re bold Me too, Itsy - these guys here seem to post in the middle of the night - I come in here Pacific time in the mornings, and by the time I get back in the morning 12 more pages added to a discussion!! :crazy: Like right now - already 5 or more pages to read before I catch up to the 'current' discussion here - so forgive for posting a day late... And some one has already said/asked what I would have - probably better than I could state... anyway - love to read your posts too! I'm a "lurker" too! mostly 'thanking' the posts I enjoy! :seeya:

And agree - definitely some great discussion here at WS! :great:

respectfully snipped...

I remember visiting Canada in 1990 and my cousins telling me that cig's were up to $5.00 a pack. I think that I was paying $1.50 at that time. I said if they got to $5.00 were I lived I'd quit. They did and I did. But for more personal reasons.

Oh you got it bad don't ya 2g:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Sounds like you got some competition too?
At least there's not too many other males on here .... I can claim LDB all to myself (without getting into a bar fight :innocent:)

Ah. miss the days with Ms. Vass (2Goldfish :seeya:) and Oz :seeya: downstairs...........and so so so many others! Lot's have different names up here, we must do a reunion in the future in chat! :great:

respectfully snipped...

Yowsers....that is dedicated! I pay around $5.50 pk but take a carton with me when I travel. I know in NYC they run around $14.00 pk. I guess if I lived there, I would quit.

For Mrs. 2gold Vass ;)

62166489.jpg

Yep, she was "Mrs. Vass in chat, and I was Mrs. Yuri"! Looking back, it was our was of having silliness during a VERY VERY serious event. We had no idea of course that things would turn out as they did.

BTW everyone!!!!!!! Big Momma, Logical Girl..........and who else is interested ............I HAVE NOT SMOKED TODAY!!!!!!!!!! :great:

Reading last night's posts about smoking... had to light one up! :truce:

:floorlaugh:

Yep, she was "Mrs. Vass in chat, and I was Mrs. Yuri"! Looking back, it was our was of having silliness during a VERY VERY serious event. We had no idea of course that things would turn out as they did.

BTW everyone!!!!!!! Big Momma, Logical Girl..........and who else is interested ............I HAVE NOT SMOKED TODAY!!!!!!!!!! :great:

Boy did I miss a lot!!! I was on the mountain doggy sitting for most of the trial, only allowed to view WS and CNN on the people's computer( no cable tv up there) Plus, I can't keep up with chat and chew bubble gum at the same time. ;) So.......Mrs. Yuri.... :D he is a handsome too!

Congrats on no smokes today!!! keep up the good work :)

A big shout out to atthelake for being SMOKE FREE today!

Keep up the good work!
:dance:

IIRC FCA requested and was granted indigent status for her appeal.

Would FCA lose her status if she received any money before the appeal is heard or even filed at this point?

I've been thinking...

The Anthony's have already given their "exclusive" interview. There will never be another one that needs to be given unless someone else in their family goes missing for thirty-one days? The trial is over? We have their post-verdict thoughts? There are now other cases that involve other missing/murdered children? They cannot offer any kind of thoughts about these cases because according to them now, Caylee was never missing and she was not murdered. According to them, Caylee drowned just like any number of children drown every year?

Also, how in the world can they even proclaim to have any kind of insight into grandparents rights? According to them, Casey was a wonderful mother? They were never concerned about Caylee? How can they help grandparents going through the painful process of gaining custodial rights over their grandchildren because their own children are putting them in danger? They would know nothing about it, right?

So that brings me here... now what?

Books? I honestly do not think any publisher is going to give them any kind of substancial advance -- if they even get an advance at all? I don't think anyone wants to touch anything with the Anthony name attached. It's one thing to prance them in front of a camera and get that "exclusive" post-verdict interview. It's a completely different deal for someone to put money into something that they know will not sell and I honestly do not believe that a book written by anyone with the last name Anthony will sell.

Movies? Nope! I just don't see any network paying money for the rights to their version of the "truth."

Interviews? Why? They've already given their "exclusive."

Speaking engagements? For what? Missing children? Nope! Murdered children? Nope! Grandparents rights? Nope! What to do when your grandchild drowns? Nope! Casey informed us all about how they handle a child drowning!

So the Anthony's have their $500,000.00 donation. Do you see anymore substancial donations in the future? I don't! So they better spend that money wisely! But, if I know one thing about the Anthony's it is that they do not spend money wisely! They have always lived above their means and I do not see that changing! They will be broke and desperate in less than three years if you ask me! Hopefully not desperate enough to make another family member go missing for 31 days! Unless it is Casey, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member