Sidebar Discussion #5

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Harmony 2, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baznme

Baznme New Member

I share your sentiment also. Every time I hear her name (KC), my blood pressure goes up. My grand-daughter just said to me......"please don't tell me you're going to buy KC's book when it comes out"......I replied with an absoute no and I asked who the prospective author and publisher was so I make sure I don't buy anything they put out. She didn't know. I'm just waiting for the day when I'm off doing laundry or dishes and I hear in the background on the news.........Miss A. arrested for blah, blah, blah and it STICKS.

2. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

"She" will never be a productive person in society. Not that she ever intended to be. Now it's a bit harder. I'm sure in her eyes thats all "our" fault. Everytime the thought of her makes me crazy. I remember that moment in Court when she showed the world her true colors. She had that fistie moment when i believe Baez was talking to LKB. Pure evil and we all saw it. Makes me sad tho to think that angry evil face may have been the last thing Caylee saw :rose:

3. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

:blushing:

4. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Ahhh yes Yuri

5. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

24 hours a non-smoker for CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!! :great:

6. bayouland

bayouland New Member

I am so proud of you!!!
    :takeabow:

7. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

OK - I'm still doing the non-smoking..... FOR CAYLEEE!!!!!!!!! ...and would like you to join us. We have 3 so far........... :great:

8. octobermoon

octobermoon Active Member

I was gonna say ;) say no more, say no more????

9. JSV

JSV New Member

Like mother ... like daughter . The apple dosen't fall far from the tree .

10. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Keep up the good work!!!! Could i be a late joiner? I am a work in progress here and getting some supports in place first. Not an excuse just a reality since i have caved too many times. Mainly as i am going on vacation early March and I know I will cave then.

11. Nore

Nore New Member

--------------
    Well thy could be tan.:great: :great:

12. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

We can do a thread for quitting! I don't believe that is is outside TOS and that Beach/others have to approve. What shall we name the thread?..... for us "addicts? :fence: Although I must say.... I've gotton lots of positive "do it" from everyone on WS.........so I'm skeered to take it now to our own thread............ Jeeeeeeeez. I am a weenie!!!!!!!!! I need too much from others for this...............but I am now at 24+ hours!!!

13. beach

beach Verified Expert

I hear ya! Will get back to y'all with directions asap. :)

14. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Well are you going to buy me a new keyboard :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

15. beach

beach Verified Expert

It will have to be downstairs in the Jury Room and we can link it several times a day here in the Sidebar so everyone can chime in with their support. :cheer:

We can't put it here in the main Caylee forum. Sorry, just the wrong spot for it. It can be made easily accessible though.

Hang on..

16. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Awesome you can do it. Maybe just visit the thread when ready? One step at a time? Kinda like a 12 step smoking program? We can never quit quitting.

17. Nore

Nore New Member

-------------------
    Bravo the slightest thing ~ yesterday someone on tv. mentioned Feb. 10th right off I thought Conners birthday. Bless his little heart.:baby:

18. Well Done 99

Well Done 99 New Member

Yes.
    You can't 'become' a non-smoker. You can only become a smoker who doesn't.
    Er, just an opinion by the way. No intention to put a dampener on the efforts of those of you currently doing so well. Only wish I had the same willpower as you guys seem to have. Keep up the good work - turn a day into a week into a year.

19. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

I've heard mention of "the jury room" on this thread,,,. but have no idea what that is. Is that like a "sidebar" for this sidebar????????

Beach (or another mod) - I'm glued to this thread for Caylee - and don't know the rest of the site. What is the "jury room"?....... and what are some other sites on this that I haven't seen before (as I've only done the Caylee threads)

Thanks!

20. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

And that was another case seared in so many brains. I just have fleeting moments thankfully cuz the verdict was bad enough. Altho i was more in a stunned daze and then seemingly woke up one day and thought ok it is what it is. I think it took weeks for my brain to process that it actually happened. Now my thoughts are on Karma. Not in a way it sucks up my energy. Just sitting back and casually enjoying any fleeting moment of strife for FCA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.