Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm embarrased to admit that I'd never seen an episode of Golden Girls till today, till you mentioned it. I'm not from the States though so I hope I'm forgiven!

I did watch a couple of episodes earlier today and I'm hooked. I'm going to watch many more. :)

On a less heart-warming subject I had a dream about KC last night. I think she was trying to strangle me or something and kept saying "This is all I want, this is all I want" Then I wake up and get this ok? I'm completely scared even though I know it was a dream. It's about 3 a.m. and the phone suddenly rings once and the cell phone light flashes. Oh man I was ready to scream thinking of K.C.

Maybe I need to move on!

You're okay. It's solar flares, disrupts the satellites..lol. My phone lit up, too. Maybe it affected your dream, too. jmo

I've heard mention of "the jury room" on this thread,,,. but have no idea what that is. Is that like a "sidebar" for this sidebar????????

Beach (or another mod) - I'm glued to this thread for Caylee - and don't know the rest of the site. What is the "jury room"?....... and what are some other sites on this that I haven't seen before (as I've only done the Caylee threads)

Thanks!

BBM: The "Jury Room" on WS is appropriately named IMO as it is a place to deliberate a variety of issues. A good thing about the WS jury room is you don't have to rush--you are allowed to stay longer than 11 hours.

BBM: The "Jury Room" on WS is appropriately named IMO as it is a place to deliberate a variety of issues. A good thing about the WS jury room is you don't have to rush--you are allowed to stay longer than 11 hours.

LOL I love your post. Very funny!

I'm so glad you brought this trial up. I followed it too. And felt exactly like you. OCA's jury wanted to know how Caylee died, Strewart's jury didn't even have skeletal remains and they got it so right. However, Stewart's jury got to see and hear about phone records. And yet again OCA's jury got to see and hear OCA's own video's and voice but still didn't see or hear the coldness she exzuded. IDK???? I swear I'll never get over this injustice to Caylee even if karma does comes, but I can hope that it will ease some of the pain I feel.

Maybe it would have made a difference if KC's jury had seen phone/text records, maybe not. It is difficult to know with this jury what it would have taken because when a group of people refuses to see the light they will not see it no matter how bright it shines. The weirdest thing that came out of their mouths IMO was about KC's 31 days being "normal behavior for a young gal."

Um...a young person partying and having a good time with friends is normal--except within hours of their child dying! That screams cold-blooded loud and clear. It isn't even in the same zip code as Normal. That jury was just another way that KC lucked out, IMO, because it is not common for one to have 12 of the most obtuse citizens in a given area elected to decide their fate.

yuri.jpg

Excuse me, could you please pass me a napkin? Thanks. All right ladies, you can stop your drooling and get back to work.
I agree, Yuri and Jeff are good eye candy. Their personalities, intelligence, wit and sense of humor are a turn on too.

Maybe it would have made a difference if KC's jury had seen phone/text records, maybe not. It is difficult to know with this jury what it would have taken because when a group of people refuses to see the light they will not see it no matter how bright it shines. The weirdest thing that came out of their mouths IMO was about KC's 31 days being "normal behavior for a young gal."

Um...a young person partying and having a good time with friends is normal--except within hours of their child dying! That screams cold-blooded loud and clear. It isn't even in the same zip code as Normal. That jury was just another way that KC lucked out, IMO, because it is not common for one to have 12 of the most obtuse citizens in a given area elected to decide their fate.

Every so often with all this news that has come about first of all post verdict, with all the articles, etc., and the discussions of evidence that wasn't seen, plus Jeff's book, appearances and now the latest "adventures" of OCA - I wonder if this jury finally "gets" it and "gets" what they have done.

Then I remember that the individuals on the jury don't listen to the news, don't read newspapers, and seem to listen to only their local radio stations and TV stations. So probably none of this has touched them at all, and they are likely going on as before.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OMGosh! You are so right. Talk about red faced :blushing:, that's exactly me right now. I loved watching the Golden Girls and to think all of them are gone now except 90 year old Betty White. And isn't she just something else. I just love her.

I know I'm going way off topic but I admit, I loved watching the Golden Girls back in the days when we had cable. They'd play 2 episodes in a row right about the time I woke up every day. They were all just so danged funny.

Sad to think that most of the Golden Girls are no longer with us but they sure did leave a great legacy with that show. Especially since they weren't the typical sitcom with young actresses. Now I'm going to the state library website and see if they have any of complete seasons of the Golden Girls on DVD.

Every so often with all this news that has come about first of all post verdict, with all the articles, etc., and the discussions of evidence that wasn't seen, plus Jeff's book, appearances and now the latest "adventures" of OCA - I wonder if this jury finally "gets" it and "gets" what they have done.

Then I remember that the individuals on the jury don't listen to the news, don't read newspapers, and seem to listen to only their local radio stations and TV stations. So probably none of this has touched them at all, and they are likely going on as before.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I think most of them have just blocked it out, unable to admit even to themselves they made a mistake. But I would bet not all of them have; I think at least one--maybe two--are feeling somewhat ashamed.

I think most of them have just blocked it out, unable to admit even to themselves they made a mistake. But I would bet not all of them have; I think at least one--maybe two--are feeling somewhat ashamed.

Hmm - I'm not sure that "foreman" is among those one or two...:furious:

I'm embarrased to admit that I'd never seen an episode of Golden Girls till today, till you mentioned it. I'm not from the States though so I hope I'm forgiven!

I did watch a couple of episodes earlier today and I'm hooked. I'm going to watch many more. :)

On a less heart-warming subject I had a dream about KC last night. I think she was trying to strangle me or something and kept saying "This is all I want, this is all I want" Then I wake up and get this ok? I'm completely scared even though I know it was a dream. It's about 3 a.m. and the phone suddenly rings once and the cell phone light flashes. Oh man I was ready to scream thinking of K.C.

Maybe I need to move on!

I'm so sorry about your rough night. This is a case of nightmare's. I haven't told anyone here about the nightmare I had way before the trial. I had a dream that I killed a baby boy (my grandson was still an infant at the time) I dreamed that I put him in the kitchen trash, the trash was all the way to the top and I placed him right there (it gives me the chills to even tell you guys about this dream) He had on a pair of little jeans and a flannel plaid shirt and those clothes fit him so perfectly. In the dream I had to hurry and put him in the trash before my husband got home so that he wouldn't think I killed him. O gosh it was awful. I called my daughter when I woke up to tell her I had that dream and I needed her to tell me I wouldn't kill a child. I was just so freaked out.
The only thing now is that I hope OCA and the rest of the Anthony's have nightmares regulary.
Anyway Rose, I hope you can recover from your nightmare fairly quickly.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2011/10/25/casey-anthony-jurors-lay-low-after-names-revealed/
Casey Anthony jurors lay low after names revealed
Associated Press writers Terry Spencer and Jennifer Kay contributed to this report from Miami and Michael Schneider contributed from Clearwater.
October 25, 2011 10:03 PM
The jury foreman, David W. Angelo, told Fox News Channel in July: “We don’t know the cause of death, and that was one of the major issues that we had and one of the major issues that we had to address. We don’t know the cause of death. Everything was speculation.”
And Miss Jennifer For's comments and immediate trip to Universal, well I am not going there...
I still think that there is a very good possibility that the jurors talked about the case prior to deliberations. No way to prove that unless a quilt ridden juror steps forward

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2011/10/25/casey-anthony-jurors-lay-low-after-names-revealed/
Casey Anthony jurors lay low after names revealed
Associated Press writers Terry Spencer and Jennifer Kay contributed to this report from Miami and Michael Schneider contributed from Clearwater.
October 25, 2011 10:03 PM

I still think that there is a very good possibility that the jurors talked about the case prior to deliberations. No way to prove that unless a quilt ridden juror steps forward

I so get what your saying and I'm pretty sure we'll never know. Even if one of the juror's were to come foward and admit it, it still wouldn't matter cus OCA can never be retried on those charges again. How unjust and sad for little Caylee. There are some day's that I could just pull out my hair when I let myself think of the devistation that woman and her family has left in their wake.

Hmm - I'm not sure that "foreman" is among those one or two...:furious:

No doubt you are right about the foreman. He's the one who after the verdict claimed in a TV interview that there were "a lot of ways that Caylee could have died."

What planet is he from? Because here on Earth there is only one way that a child with duct taped plastered over her airways could have died.

I could never get over that Foreman's statement. Tons of convictions without knowing exactly how the person died. They knew Caylee died and she sure as heck didn't do it herself. Dont mean to sound crass but i was grateful for the duct tape. I assumed that the Jurors would see there was no accidental death and cover up.

I could never get over that Foreman's statement. Tons of convictions without knowing exactly how the person died. They knew Caylee died and she sure as heck didn't do it herself. Dont mean to sound crass but i was grateful for the duct tape. I assumed that the Jurors would see there was no accidental death and cover up.

Logic would tell you the duct tape does not equal accidential. Maybe a jury form should ask some logical questions to see if a candidate is capable of logical thinking. jmo

I am not sure if this blog is one we can link to, so I will just say that you guys need to google "discerning casey anthony" and read the blog. Enjoy!

I'm so sorry about your rough night. This is a case of nightmare's. I haven't told anyone here about the nightmare I had way before the trial. I had a dream that I killed a baby boy (my grandson was still an infant at the time) I dreamed that I put him in the kitchen trash, the trash was all the way to the top and I placed him right there (it gives me the chills to even tell you guys about this dream) He had on a pair of little jeans and a flannel plaid shirt and those clothes fit him so perfectly. In the dream I had to hurry and put him in the trash before my husband got home so that he wouldn't think I killed him. O gosh it was awful. I called my daughter when I woke up to tell her I had that dream and I needed her to tell me I wouldn't kill a child. I was just so freaked out.
The only thing now is that I hope OCA and the rest of the Anthony's have nightmares regulary.
Anyway Rose, I hope you can recover from your nightmare fairly quickly.

Thanks Wonders. Gosh, what a nightmare you had. That's the thing though...you had a nightmare which wasn't real and you felt guilty but people like KC can murder a precious darling baby in cold blood in REAL life and not think twice about it. That's the difference between a good human being and a monster using a flesh and bone body to do evil and relish every second of it. Take care Wonders!

I'm going to visit my folks in Pinellas Co. in a cpl weeks. It sure will seem different to me now, since the trial.

No doubt you are right about the foreman. He's the one who after the verdict claimed in a TV interview that there were "a lot of ways that Caylee could have died."

What planet is he from? Because here on Earth there is only one way that a child with duct taped plastered over her airways could have died.

I guess he just plumb forgot important information. Without going into the duct tape, now just how would a 2 yr old die and be found in the woods so close to home? Did any of them stop to think about that? Then there is Zanny. We heard testimony, but we also heard the OS. Uh, one does not fit into the other story, they couldn't see this either? :furious:

I am not sure if this blog is one we can link to, so I will just say that you guys need to google "discerning casey anthony" and read the blog. Enjoy!

Thank-you! I have always said Casey is just pure evil. She doesn't fit under any catergory but evil. Evil exists! She's pranced around in front of us for nearly 4 years.

I did have a dream last night that Casey killed a dentist? Why a dentist? I have no idea? I seriously think that Casey has driven me somewhat insane. I dream about her a lot lately? She was going by a different name though... Emily something? I forget the last name?

Maybe I do need to get on this Chantax (sp?) everyone talks about? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member