Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it looks like it. I really think that was her attempt at a thoughtful sigh, calculated to make her look strong on the outside but suffering on the inside. :twocents:

Didn't work too well IMO.
All that sighing, 'I don't know *huff*' and 'oh well' made her more transparent than a window IMO.
Lol, how can it be that she's so predictable yet we never see what's coming next?

Maybe not, but remember who we're talking about: Casey Anthony. I believe she would just so she wouldn't have to face Cindy's wrath. :floorlaugh:

Cindy is certainly an odd one and her behavior for the most part defies explanation but I find it almost impossible to believe she would have been wrathful toward Casey over Caylee dying accidentally, given she did not kick Casey to the curb for murdering Caylee. On the contrary, she seemed to do a lot of kissing up to Casey while Casey was in jail. Even with the level of family dysfunction involved, an accident unleashing more wrath than a murder does not compute.

JMO.

BBM - Same site with the ugly picture.

Check JA's facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

IMO

:seeya:Thanks for the link and also your insights.

It is never pretty when families split up, wife leaves with a baby-If all this is true, it is a total shame. Feelings for JB put aside, once again, the toxicity of OCA and Co. has reached far and wide, it is beyond unbelievable. I do not doubt one bit there is some threat towards JB now, this is the mantra every time someone doesn't want to play the game their way. I've often heard about 'walking on eggshells around OCA', same holds true for them all. I wouldn't want any one of them to even know my name, out of fear I'd get tagged into something I never did, kwim?

We remember the only site you reference? :waitasec:

Is the inter-office memo system down? :innocent:

Maybe someone she knows got winter hats for Christmas because "that person" goes somewhere to ski? Or they were Santa hats and meant for a joke cause there is no snow in Florida?

Not Santa hats. They are cold-weather hats for sure.

All that sighing, 'I don't know *huff*' and 'oh well' made her more transparent than a window IMO.
Lol, how can it be that she's so predictable yet we never see what's coming next?

:floorlaugh: She's trying so hard to sound complacent and clueless at the same time, but in reality, she is just bored! She used to be a very busy little bee and now, things in her life are one big zilch, nothing-and she knows it. Good. After 3 years, I think of all kinds of information that were given to us and I ponder things. Like when she got picked up, she knew the jig was up, but she still lied. If I knew I wasn't guilty of doing this, my gawd, I'd be giving LE any and all kinds of correct information; this is in relation to some of the speculation of her family.

For crying out tears and for the love of decency, G and CA need to give it a rest already. 3 yrs folks. They got all they could possibly get off the public. GA has a job, CA has her disability. What more do they need? They didn't need the extra $ to begin with, Caylee was not their child. They haven't done much for her except use her for profit now. They couldn't even bring themselves to give some money to TM let alone anybody else-oh except their daughter. I do not see them being honest in trying to forge ahead, to help others in a decent and caring manner. I think they need to 'advertise' the foundation, to keep that non profit status going. I liken it to the old way a certain detergent/vitamin co. had their working sponsors. Have a party, claim it as an expense towards the company-tax write off. Way back when, it was common knowledge if anybody was 'working' for this Co. mentioned said Co. while traveling, going on vacation, etc., it was always a tax write off, that was until the Government stepped in and wagged their finger and said no more free perks.

If they truly felt Caylee was alive then why so many lies? The ever-changing smell of decomp to rotting pizza (ops no pizza) to garbage?

Why clean Caylee's doll and empty a can of fabreeze in the car?

Why air out a car in the garage with human decomp permeating inside the house? GA/CA parked their cars in the garage, not FCA.

Why the 'major problem' text from CA to FCA?

Why throw TM out of the house when he asked FCA to put an X on the map? Why refuse to give TM something of Caylee's so the dogs could track her scent? They didn't want her found.

TM said he told them 'you know Caylee is dead'. GA nodded his head in agreement and CA just cried.

CA/GA came out swinging at every interview even after LE told them it was hurting the search for Caylee.

The smell, the hair with the death band, FCA sitting in jail for the 30 days not budging on her story. Caylee missing.

They knew. Everyone lies, everyone dies.

They both knew a lot about a lot of things.

They did everything they could to distract from the evidence and paint FCA out be something she is not.

I think they thought FCA was playing games for 31 days until they got the car. This went from a game to someone is dead and Caylee is the only person missing. That's why CA went into over-drive that night to get FCA. She needed to see Caylee with her own eyes. The rest is history. Lies, lies, and more lies.

If CA could go back to the 31 day mark and change anything, she would have never contacted LE.

Why were the As the only people to refuse a polygraph?

IMO

I think someone else mentioned it, but I believe that they maybe thought Casey found a dead body and put it there to make them think Caylee was dead, or maybe Casey got involved in something bad and something died in the back on her car, but it wasn't Caylee. Cindy was not truly devastated by Caylee's passing until that day at Baez's office. I always wondered about that. If they knew Caylee was dead and not missing, why would she have been so devastated later on when she met with Baez at his office? Wouldn't she have been in mourning before that?

I truly believe they weren't sure what Casey was capable of, or hoped to God they were wrong. I know from personally dealing with a sociopath, that once they cross you, it's scary as hell because you realize that they have no limits or no morals when it comes to protecting themselves and getting what they want. I think they knew there was a strong possibility that Casey had killed Caylee - actually, I think George totally knew it, but Cindy just wasn't willing to accept it. Even now, she doesn't seem willing to accept it.

I just don't think Cindy was able to accept that Caylee was really dead until that day in Baez's office. And since the men in that family don't want to dare to upset Cindy, no matter how they felt, they weren't going to say anything, and just went along with things because Cindy told them to. And of course, they know to act around other people. Of course Cindy would agree and cry in front of people that Caylee was dead. George would agree too. But behind closed doors, away from all other people, I'm sure Cindy was praying that Caylee was okay somewhere.

She honestly seemed desperate to solve whatever cryptic game was going on to get Caylee back. Casey just played right along, giving her mother hope that Caylee could come home alive. Lee and George went along for appearance purposes. They had no illusions when it came to Casey, but they had to go along because they can't stand up to Cindy. They couldn't make her see the truth, and it would have been a winless fight to try and stand up to her. Better to play along and hope Casey just eventually stops the game and admits the truth than trying themselves to force Cindy to see it. Unfortunately for them, Casey had to keep that hope going so that mom and the family would continue to cover for her. I think Cindy had that hope until the day in Baez's office when she left looking devastated. After that, it wasn't about Caylee anymore. It was about keeping Casey alive. Cindy was willing to do whatever it took to keep Casey alive, we all saw that. At that point, she knew Caylee was dead, and she knew Casey was all she had left.

Something else I've noticed about sociopaths thanks to my former roommate is that they do to seem wrap family members around their fingers. It doesn't matter that they've done bad things in the past, the family is still willing to rally around them and protect them if need be. I've never understood this, except that they either have their family completely fooled, or their family does NOT want to incur the wrath of the sociopath at any cost. I imagine that years of dealing with a sociopath would lead to something like the A's (though I think they are in the extreme), people who don't care what the reality is, but only care about doing whatever it takes to keep sociopath from focusing on them and doing more damage to them.

And I think in some twisted way, Cindy also believed that if she saved Casey, Casey would be thankful and love her again. Cindy has such a deep need to be loved by Casey that she would do anything to make things right and make Casey love her again. She doesn't get that Casey doesn't love her at all, just uses her over and over again to get what she wants. I'm sure she's thinking that Casey will be home again someday, probably thinking that she remodels that bathroom in her house. I wonder if Caylee's room is even still there. I just know Cindy would remove it if Casey wanted her to, anything to please Casey and get Casey to love her again.

The weird thing is, George has to know this about Cindy, and he has to know that Casey will probably come home again someday. I'm guessing that because Cindy tells him what to do and when to do it, he'll allow Casey back home and be miserable himself, but glad to see Cindy so happy again. I think he is so caught up in wanting Cindy to be happy again that he's willing to sacrifice himself to do it. Cindy happy equals George left to do what he wants. Cindy unhappy leads to misery in that home because George is the only one she can take it out on. I also think George feels sorry for Cindy because she is a broken woman now. She refuses to see the truth while devastated that Caylee is gone. Not even Cindy deserved to lose Caylee, especially at the hands of Casey.

And honestly, they didn't do a polygraph because none of them would pass it. They are liars, but not nearly as skilled as Casey. I would bet their lawyer told them not to take any polygraph tests. All of them would have failed. They have lied and lied for so long to protect Casey that the polygraph would be their downfall. They don't do well in the face of real truth. They keep constantly smearing and obfuscating the truth so they don't have to really face it.

And from what I saw on Dr. Phil, Cindy is still not facing the truth that Casey murdered Caylee. I don't think she ever will.

So, I finally broke down and watched Casey's little video (after watching the hilarious spoof that then connected me to Casey's video) and one thing I noticed that Casey did when saying "Things are looking up. Things are getting better." Or something like that... she picks up her necklace and let's out a little huff of laughter -- is that the necklace with Caylee's remains?

That is just sick. Maybe she was trying to appear sympathetic, but it sounds more like she thought it was laughable that she had to make herself appear sympathetic since she never cared about Caylee and doesn't miss her. I wish she wouldn't wear that necklace at all. How disgusting that she wears it when it means absolutely NOTHING to her.

Well, well, well.

I just feel the entire KC defense team is going to reap a big ol' dose of bad karma, a la OJ. What goes around, comes around.

YES,YES,YES,YES. But most of all Casey!:furious:

Well, well, well.

I just feel the entire KC defense team is going to reap a big ol' dose of bad karma, a la OJ. What goes around, comes around.
Mind if I ask...what are we looking at? I'm confused.

I caught the little blurb about the home only being in CA's name and I needed to do a double take because I could almost swear that the home was only in CA's name for years, and sometime in '09 or '10, when that newer foundation started up and when that new re-fi thingy was filed, GA was then added to the paperwork. This was done supposedly via BC, their attorney at the time. This makes me wonder about things now since GA does supposedly have a job. I mean, if he is showing on paperwork that he is 1 of the 'officers' of any foundation that links up the home, why would his name be taken off? His non exempt status would be out the window and he'd be exposed for a lawsuit of his own, if someone was inclined to do that. Can someone check the property owner status, just for the heck of it? tia.:seeya:

My mind is starting to wonder about a lot of things again, like if CA has already brought OCA back into the fold, or is making those plans because in her mind her OCA is still marketable.

I clicked on the FB link, not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for. I'm not experience with all the social media stuff. Could someone explain?
Thanks,

Caylee_%282%29.jpg

I do not think KC is marketable in the way that she would like to be, or her attorneys and her parents would like her to be. But, I do think she is marketable to a degree because our society is somewhat voyeuristic. Wherever there is a story like the one in JB's OS at trial, there will be people drooling at the thought. It's sick, but it is what it is. Even if the story is not true, there are people who will believe it, even without a speck of evidence. I think there will be a buyer for what KC ends up selling but I do not see her getting rich and set for life. IMO her parents stand a better chance of reaping the rewards than KC does. I mean, even with marketing to the voyeurs in our society, how many times will people pay to hear the same lies? I just do not think the audience will be as large as people project--maybe for the first interview, yes, but after that the numbers will dwindle.

Besides, there is a whole lot more involved in the good life than money.

All JMO.

I icked on the FB link, not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for. I'm not experience with all the social media stuff. Could someone explain?
Thanks,

I'll try. Rumor has it that JB's mail order bride has left him. He move to Miami and his law practice in Orlando is now defunct. Will.S. (the one that got twarted) has quit and Michele M. is still on board, but mostly working in the background.

I have no idea if any of this is true. I think if you go to JA's FB and scroll down you will see the post.

I don't know if JB has or had a mail order bride. Only one I saw say JB moved to Miami is Geraldo Rivera. I feel like the National Enquirer. YUCK.

I have always wondered how he ended up with such a beautiful, young wife.

I'll try. Rumor has it that JB's mail order bride has left him. He move to Miami and his law practice in Orlando is now defunct. Will.S. (the one that got twarted) has quit and Michele M. is still on board, but mostly working in the background.

I have no idea if any of this is true. I think if you go to JA's FB and scroll down you will see the post.

I don't know if JB has or had a mail order bride. Only one I saw say JB moved to Miami is Geraldo Rivera. I feel like the National Enquirer. YUCK.

:HHJP: I think I'm just going to sit back and watch the lives and careers of every single person who has defended or supported KC just crumble before our very eyes. I find great satisfaction in knowing that in the end they will all get exactly what's coming to them. Beautiful baby girl's aren't murdered and thrown away like trash without the Universe noticing. Murders of beautiful baby girl's don't just get off scot-free without the Universe noticing. Jurors don't render totally irresponsible verdicts that free baby killers without the Universe noticing and those who perpetrated lies, slandered innocent people and won justice for a baby killer through their own lies will most likely be the first ones to reap what they have sown. How appropriate that Jose is the first of what will soon be many whose lives just completely turn to ash. Hoorah!

I do not think KC is marketable in the way that she would like to be, or her attorneys and her parents would like her to be. But, I do think she is marketable to a degree because our society is somewhat voyeuristic. Wherever there is a story like the one in JB's OS at trial, there will be people drooling at the thought. It's sick, but it is what it is. Even if the story is not true, there are people who will believe it, even without a speck of evidence. I think there will be a buyer for what KC ends up selling but I do not see her getting rich and set for life. IMO her parents stand a better chance of reaping the rewards than KC does. I mean, even with marketing to the voyeurs in our society, how many times will people pay to hear the same lies? I just do not think the audience will be as large as people project--maybe for the first interview, yes, but after that the numbers will dwindle.

Besides, there is a whole lot more involved in the good life than money.

All JMO.

----------------

If I decided to read anything it would have to be through the library so only my taxes would help.LOL. I would never spend a nickle towards anything the liars say. If I want a novel I'll buy a Flowers in the Attic type. I do have Ashtons book. I enjoy it. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy