Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Eaton the one that sat in one day at the trial, then left, causing some piffle for Mason? (It's all so long ago, and I've deliberately repressed so much... :dramaqueen: )

Clearly not repression YNot- because yes, you are correct..:great:
Mason did piffle when Eaton left before he was expecting him to.

JMO, but why does everyone have to bash Nancy for silly things like this? Why don't people look at the big picture and all the good that Nancy has done for missing children and adults. She can be harsh at times, but who cares if it helps to find even one missing child. I would think people would put aside their pet peves about her and let her continue to help look for missing children. I think it would be a crime if she got fired! What a shame...

MaryAnn - love our differences for discussion - you too! I will say, I never before ICA or after watched her......I CANNOT STOMACH HER. I just wish so much that this network continued as they started.......RESPECTABLE. And NG..... :what: I cannot stomach her. Jeez, wish they could get someone to do what she is in your mind...promoting lost kids but NOT in her way. I wanna go back to the ol' days of the network and its mission statement/programming.......but too bad, those days are gone. Guess I'm an old fogy who just wants the FACTS m'am.

:truce:

:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:

Weird...but in last week I am noticing I am starting not to be so interested anymore. It is clear this girl is guilty as sin and her post-verdict actions clearly display this. Sick and tired of waiting around for "karma," which will come as sure can be. Anyone else feeling this way? Guess the shock is wearing off for me. Reality is here, this girl is out and she is bat-**** crazy.

MaryAnn - love our differences for discussion - you too! I will say, I never before ICA or after watched her......I CANNOT STOMACH HER. I just wish so much that this network continued as they started.......RESPECTABLE. And NG..... :what: I cannot stomach her. Jeez, wish they could get someone to do what she is in your mind...promoting lost kids but NOT in her way. I wanna go back to the ol' days of the network and its mission statement/programming.......but too bad, those days are gone. Guess I'm an old fogy who just wants the FACTS m'am.

:truce:

:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:

Are you sure you aren't talking about JVM? This case was the first (and very few) time(s) I've watched her and kowabunga - what a mess that show is!!

Weird...but in last week I am noticing I am starting not to be so interested anymore. It is clear this girl is guilty as sin and her post-verdict actions clearly display this. Sick and tired of waiting around for "karma," which will come as sure can be. Anyone else feeling this way? Guess the shock is wearing off for me. Reality is here, this girl is out and she is bat-**** crazy.

Yup, feeling pretty much the same way. Also getting tired of kicking around the evidence in the case re how it also happened...:waitasec:

I will be starting a new thread and closing this one in a few minutes...Sorry to cut the flow of conversation on this thread but it is getting too long.

new thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7606092#post7606092"]Sidebar Discussion #6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46