Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most astonishing aspect of this, is Jose actually put pen to paper on this story! He felt this would only help with his marketing. He marked his spot like an alpha dog with pride on this! And now he's gotta deal with it. You been had, Jose!

casey is trending on yahoo and when u click on it the article " who will casey borrow from next" comes up first lololol!!

I'm still trying to figure out how he sifted through all of her lies and picks what he thinks are truths. Is he that naive or just stupid? Thinking...thinking...goes back to how long it took him to pass the bar....still thinking...remembering how he needed so much help to get through the trial...still thinking...recalling Casey with her crayons and reams of paper helping him at the table...BINGO! Perhaps they should stop all their whining about her not being employable and give her a job in their offices. She could work for Baez and Mason. Just don't get her mad or tell her no or disagree with her...you know what the outcome of that could be...and so do they.

For some reason, ABC with Barbara Walters does not seem like the one to bring this up. She's his bud...she has written a positive review for his book...ABC paid $$ for pictures...they will not bring up this farce, most assuredly they will sweep this under the rug, or if they do bring it up, it will be suggested in a laughing matter, quickly dismissed and over. Nope, we need Vinnie, or someone else.

Yep, I know we can't do anything to JB on The View. Not even with Whoopi's help. I believe Whoopi would be warned in advance not to say or do anything that would cast a shadow on anyone championed by BW.

BBM :floorlaugh:

Something tells me Casey's reply to Jose will be "I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya too dude, I live in a fantasy world remember??????"

From the comments I have read, Baez is very naiive....

Or......."you knew I was a snake when you brought me in". lol

This week looked so unpromising with the anniversary of the verdict, the book, the interviews, etc. all looming but now it is ending on a note of pure glee. I cannot stop laughing about the absurdity of this. Well done! LOLOLOL

For those who like to compare and contrast and keep tallies, JA's book does NOT employ television show plots to bolster the prosecution theories.

im starting to want the book so i can find the other links to her lies. but no. i will not do it.

What a laughingstock this all is! I've actually emailed some of the gang who were here last year, saying to come to the sidebar! Oh, just thought of another to share this with........off I go!

Bayou, thanks for the spread this am - I like a lite b'fast so that was perfect!

BBM Regardless what ever it's now called - it worked.

Respectfully, I have a question.
Are you saying that, in general, you are okay with a defense based on a "story" as opposed to the truth? That, in general, it is okay for a murderer to go free if they are able to concoct a tale that can cause enough doubt to confuse the jury and set them free?

I've always felt that this forum is a place to advocate for victims of a crime.
Why are you here?

As the one year anniversary of the day lady Justice cried just passed, is the thread available for that day in court? I have looked for it, to read from time to time ( cuz i slammed my puter shut that fateful day and went into stunned mode for some time afterwards) and wondered if it has been saved here at all. Anyone know?

Or......."you knew I was a snake when you brought me in". lol

For anyone with the talent for it...we need a YouTube featuring KC/JB about this South Park stuff, with that "snake" song playing in the background!

Oh, I should add....CM could be featured too.

For anyone with the talent for it...we need a YouTube featuring KC/JB about this South Park stuff, with that "snake" song playing in the background!

Oh, I should add....CM could be featured too.

Where is Joy W when you need her? She could do a Jib Jab video for us!

Respectfully, I have a question.
Are you saying that, in general, you are okay with a defense based on a "story" as opposed to the truth? That, in general, it is okay for a murderer to go free if they are able to concoct a tale that can cause enough doubt to confuse the jury and set them free?

I've always felt that this forum is a place to advocate for victims of a crime.
Why are you here?

Well said!

No one wins when a killer walks free.

Where is Joy W when you need her? She could do a Jib Jab video for us!

It could be a silent film, show KC with lips flapping, CM and JB nodding along with whatever she says, then words on the screen exposing her lies, CM and JB looking lost and sad...all while "you knew I was a snake before you took me in" plays.

Just looking for ways to thwart as much as possible their ability to cash in.

I'm still trying to figure out how he sifted through all of her lies and picks what he thinks are truths. Is he that naive or just stupid? Thinking...thinking...goes back to how long it took him to pass the bar....still thinking...remembering how he needed so much help to get through the trial...still thinking...recalling Casey with her crayons and reams of paper helping him at the table...BINGO! Perhaps they should stop all their whining about her not being employable and give her a job in their offices. She could work for Baez and Mason. Just don't get her mad or tell her no or disagree with her...you know what the outcome of that could be...and so do they.

I really thought he was naive but thinking it over again, I think this was his one shot to fame and he took it. Writing this book might get him a tv slot like Geraldo???? I think will stop short of saying he believes her. Why? Because he seems to have a very strong desire to be liked. If he is gullable versus slimey he may get a tee vee show. Jmo

I do not think he is stupid at all . He plays the victim as well as fca .

As the one year anniversary of the day lady Justice cried just passed, is the thread available for that day in court? I have looked for it, to read from time to time ( cuz i slammed my puter shut that fateful day and went into stunned mode for some time afterwards) and wondered if it has been saved here at all. Anyone know?

Isn't it up in the top section of the Caylee thread - the top third?

Well said!

No one wins when a killer walks free.

Exactly. A justified verdict of Not Guilty is one thing.....a farce of a defense just to "win" a killer freedom so she can make them all millions is quite another.

The Memphis III being a case where I rooted for the convicted defendants. It was clear to me that an injustice had been done.

It is clear to me that an injustice has been done in this case, just the reversal. And how anybody can "root" for that is beyond me. Unless, of course, all they want to do is stir the pot and poke, poke, poke just to sit back and grin to watch the reactions. Hard though it might be, it is just better to ignore a buzzing, annoying fly. They eventually move on to rotten garbage.

This week looked so unpromising with the anniversary of the verdict, the book, the interviews, etc. all looming but now it is ending on a note of pure glee. I cannot stop laughing about the absurdity of this. Well done! LOLOLOL

For those who like to compare and contrast and keep tallies, JA's book does NOT employ television show plots to bolster the prosecution theories.

Exactly!! (paragraph 1) I was in such a foul mood at the beginning of this week - and who knew I would spend the rest of it having what I call "a very good time"!......... :skip: :skip: :skip: ....... :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake::cupcake: :cupcake:

im starting to want the book so i can find the other links to her lies. but no. i will not do it.

Blonde Girl made an offer a little bit upthread of her eBook to anyone who PM's her.

Please don't buy the book. Stay strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member