Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^ So I changed my avatar in honor of the 1 year verdict travesty. It is my most favorite picture of Tot Mom.

Oh dear. My birthday was yesterday and guess what I got? The book I said I'd never buy. My son & DIL know how obsessed I was with the case so they thought it was the perfect gift.

That's very thoughful of them but maybe you could take it to the book store and tell them what happened and get a refund???

ETA
Or trade it for JA's book!

I just read that!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...ted-searchjose/story?id=16716525#.T_XQ6LChS4Q

Then he says it must have been GA since OCA had left. Hello, IF those searches are there, it is very damning to his client. Foolproof suffocation? Then Caylee is found with ducttape?! Good grief!

For those who have taken one for the team and read the book.

Does Baez provide proof of this alleged computer search in his book?

Does he include a computer forensic report?

Make sure to stop by your profile and change your name to a fake name - the 5*'s hate that! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: (Oh, and make your wish list, etc all private!)

I got dibs on "Rat Hands"

As sleazy as Baez is I can see him and his kronies ordering 1000's of books to get the book pushed up to the top 100. It made a sudden climb..

hmmm, I'm thinking I should place an order for some other books I've been thinking about purchasing. They would push JB's book back a bit. :wink:

ETA: Done.

Dog gone it!!!!! Every single national news channel (Fox, NBC. CNN? has got THAT FL woman on their web pages). Won't she EVER just GO AWAY and take JB with her??????

GO WAY CA!!!!

JB is on TMZ live right now. They are talking about the smell in the trunk.

JB is on TMZ live right now. They are talking about the smell in the trunk.

Im sure JB has had more airtime than any other author in history to peddle his awfull book.

Ok... so I caved and bought Jose's new book. I don't know HOW this happened, but for some reason AFTER it was delivered to my kindle, my card declined and I wasn't charged. I have no idea why it declined.. there's plenty of money in my account to cover it.. and I just bought bicycle handle bar streamers with it on Amazon.com so who knows lol diveine intervention? lol

Anyway, as much as I hate Casey, there was something that always drew me to Baez. I think the "bumbling bozo" personality of his definitely worked in his favor.
Anyway, the ONLY thing new that I learned in the book was that supposedly George called his junk "baldy" and supposedly told Casey as a child to "pet the bald kitty until he sneezed milk" (gag) that was it.. that was the only revelation. The rest of it was Baez talking about all he went through and sacrificed to defend Casey. I couldn't help but to feel sorry for him a little.
The rest was him slamming the media, police, the prosecution, the expert witnesses, Kronk and George Anthony. The book was pretty much a yawn fest... those who have followed the case won't learn anything new.. except about "baldy"

If anyone wants to read it, you can access it through my amazon.com account online. PM me and I'll give you the log in for it.

Im sure JB has had more airtime than any other author in history to peddle his awfull book.

I have to wonder about all those people giving rave reviews. Do they just not get that this is her defense attorney one year after the verdict releasing a book about how he knew the child was dead and then passed her off as living, then tried to find a scapegoat who could have killed her when he supposedly knew she drowned. And they think that is brilliant? jmo

Ok... so I caved and bought Jose's new book. I don't know HOW this happened, but for some reason AFTER it was delivered to my kindle, my card declined and I wasn't charged. I have no idea why it declined.. there's plenty of money in my account to cover it.. and I just bought bicycle handle bar streamers with it on Amazon.com so who knows lol diveine intervention? lol

Anyway, as much as I hate Casey, there was something that always drew me to Baez. I think the "bumbling bozo" personality of his definitely worked in his favor.
Anyway, the ONLY thing new that I learned in the book was that supposedly George called his junk "baldy" and supposedly told Casey as a child to "pet the bald kitty until he sneezed milk" (gag) that was it.. that was the only revelation. The rest of it was Baez talking about all he went through and sacrificed to defend Casey. I couldn't help but to feel sorry for him a little.
The rest was him slamming the media, police, the prosecution, the expert witnesses, Kronk and George Anthony. The book was pretty much a yawn fest... those who have followed the case won't learn anything new.. except about "baldy"

If anyone wants to read it, you can access it through my amazon.com account online. PM me and I'll give you the log in for it.

What could JB possibility have to say in his book about Kronk? Hasn't he done enough damage to the man???? jmo

I recall that he just wrote it and supplied no evidence to support his claim.

I will say again, IMO - there is no bombshell info in this book – none, zip, nadda - if you feel you must buy it; I suggest you wait a week when used copies are available at a 1/3 of the price. I’d wager that most here would say that it was not worth the paper it was printed on. Its just that bad...really.

He doesn't provide any proof to back anything up.. just Casey's word.. and he's even vague about her "confession"
It was a total George smear fest. He claims that on the day of the indictment, Casey wanted to come clean with the cops.
Do ya'll remember how she sat in the little room making comments like "I feel in my hear that my daughter's still alive, even if you have bucket loads of evidence to prove otherwise" - well, he claims she wanted to spill the beans that day.. yeah right.
How would she go from making those statements one second to a drowning story the next second? Well, maybe.. we saw how far she took the cops to Universal to her "office". I don't believe for a second she wanted to come clean or that she as covering for her father.

What are the rules about copying and pasting and copyrights? I think it's a certain % that's allowed.
If this isn't allowed, please delete.

This is the part I was talking about.. I almost stopped reading after this point

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 73
I recall that he just wrote it and supplied no evidence to support his claim.

I will say again, IMO - there is no bombshell info in this book – none, zip, nadda - if you feel you must buy it; I suggest you wait a week when used copies are available at a 1/3 of the price. I’d wager that most here would say that it was not worth the paper it was printed on. Its just that bad...really.

He doesn't provide any proof to back anything up.. just Casey's word.. and he's even vague about her "confession"
It was a total George smear fest. He claims that on the day of the indictment, Casey wanted to come clean with the cops.
Do ya'll remember how she sat in the little room making comments like "I feel in my hear that my daughter's still alive, even if you have bucket loads of evidence to prove otherwise" - well, he claims she wanted to spill the beans that day.. yeah right.
How would she go from making those statements one second to a drowning story the next second? Well, maybe.. we saw how far she took the cops to Universal to her "office". I don't believe for a second she wanted to come clean or that she as covering for her father.

Thanks

BBM
Just as I thought...

thanks Blond GuRrl. OMG, that is disgusting about baldy. I don't believe it for a second. FCA probably saw that on some *advertiser censored* channel. yuck yuck yuck.. For JB to even write that is even more disgusting.

BBM: Maybe you could read back in the thread since posters here have discovered this is actually the description in a South Park skit - and we are wondering if FCA is actually having her own little joke on Jose and blindsiding him...

thanks Blond GuRrl. OMG, that is disgusting about baldy. I don't believe it for a second. FCA probably saw that on some *advertiser censored* channel. yuck yuck yuck.. For JB to even write that is even more disgusting.

Ummm - bbm - no - on South Park - a few years back....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: poor poor Baez.....not...

Are you saying his ghostwriter screamed "LINK" on the one small thing??? What are the chances....

If anyone can find her referencing South Park in any of the texts, IMs or letters let me know! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes