Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't link this but I can tell you that a blogger who does statement analysis has an interesting take on JB's book. (Think sea and oriley).

Interesting point about a Freudian slip on JB's part - do a find on the page for the words "related to the murder"

@bfrier is interviewing JB tomorrow- anyone want to enlighten him (Mr Frier) about South Park?

bob frier ‏@bfrier Talking with @JoseBaez tomorrow about his new book .. Presumed Guilty. Hear his insight on #caseyanthony at 5, 6, 10, and 11. #fox35

Jose about to appear on Fox news with Greta to discuss his book.

Don't know if I can stomach this but will pass along any pertinent information (not that I am anticipating any.)

Huffington Post Crime twitter feed has the info on the SouthPark episode being very similar to FCA's abuse story. :shush:

I wonder if they read on here.
I wish they would jump on the A's foundation closing and the disappearance of Dr. Phil's donation next.
Has it been twittered?

Was South Park around when kc was eight ?

Oh YES it was - or very shortly thereafter !

As the mom of a child the same age I can swear to that. I insisted that we watch it together since it was far too adult for unsupervised viewing and he was far to young to appreciate that Parker and Stone were not just putting out a cartoon. He wasn't going to be put off so - it was lesson time!

SIT DOWN THE SOUTH PARK Connection gets more interesting.......

Watch these episodes and tell me if you see what I see. Weigh in!

WARNING - adult and offensive to some content in videos!
How To Eat With Your Butt
Season 5, Episode 10
Original air date 11/14/2001
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s05e10-how-to-eat-with-your-butt

and then, if you are still breathing try this one.......

[FONT=arial narrow,sans-serif]Butters' Very Own Episode
Season 5, Episode 14
Original air date 12/12/2001
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s05e14-butters-very-own-episode

[/FONT]

I wonder if they read on here.
I wish they would jump on the A's foundation closing and the disappearance of Dr. Phil's donation next.
Has it been twittered?

Not that I've seen on their site...................... but they can be made aware, if they aren't already.

Could you find the original air dates on these episodes?
TIA

It Sneezes Milk (Season 9, Episode 7) - Video Clips - South Park ...

www.southparkstudios.com/clips/154965/it-sneezes-milk
Watch It Sneezes Milk video clip. ... South Park: Erection Day Episode Air Date: 04.20.2005

Eek, A Penis! (Season 12, Episode 5) - Full Episode Player - South ...

www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s12e05-eek-a-penis
Watch Eek, A Penis! (Season 12, Episode 5) at South Park Studios. ... South Park: Eek, A Penis! ... Original Air Date: 03.12.2008.

Wiki lists the dates as: 4/20/05 Season 9, episode 7 (sneezing milk one)
and Season 12, epsidoe 5 4/09/08

@bfrier is interviewing JB tomorrow- anyone want to enlighten him (Mr Frier) about South Park?

bob frier ‏@bfrier Talking with @JoseBaez tomorrow about his new book .. Presumed Guilty. Hear his insight on #caseyanthony at 5, 6, 10, and 11. #fox35

It's always so nice to share:seeya:

Greta calling him out on believing any of Casey's story. Said she didn't believe any of it. "How did the baby get to the pool to the 5 blocks away woods?"

JB: "Lots of questions: duct tape, burial of family pets, why did GA blah blah blah"

GVS: "Are you suspicious re George?"

JB: stutters, mumbles, talks out of both sides of mouth, don't know what he just said

GVS: "What was her theory of how child got to woods?"

JB: "She cried awhile and got in fetal position in her room and GA told her he'd take care of it." "He called her an hour after he got to work and told her he took care of it, and the phone records reflected that."

GVS: "Did she discover the child?"

JB: "Correct. George discovered the child."

JB talks about the 'strangeness' and uniqueness of the family.

More drivel, um ah, interview to continue tomorrow night.

This is for A News Junkie

giopizza.jpg

for the rest of y'all:

scrollbar_drinks.jpg

Just watched Jose Baez on Greta. I felt literally sick. I don't want to get warned or banned after all this time so I will stop there. Sick.

Just watched Jose Baez on Greta. I felt literally sick. I don't want to get warned or banned after all this time so I will stop there. Sick.

I feel the same.
I don't know how he gets away with the things he says.
I feel so sick. When will this stop

I feel the same.
I don't know how he gets away with the things he says.
I feel so sick. When will this stop

Ask CM - he's wrapped himself in the flag - wonder if he's getting a little old, er cold

It Sneezes Milk (Season 9, Episode 7) - Video Clips - South Park ...

www.southparkstudios.com/clips/154965/it-sneezes-milk
Watch It Sneezes Milk video clip. ... South Park: Erection Day Episode Air Date: 04.20.2005

Eek, A Penis! (Season 12, Episode 5) - Full Episode Player - South ...

www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s12e05-eek-a-penis
Watch Eek, A Penis! (Season 12, Episode 5) at South Park Studios. ... South Park: Eek, A Penis! While Ms. ... Original Air Date: 03.12.2008.

Wiki lists the dates as: 4/20/05 Season 9, episode 7 (sneezing milk one)
and Season 12, epsidoe 5 4/09/08

Even better - that info we like even more!! :rocker:

Some of these things just can't go unnoticed and dropped like a hot potato. It's opened the biggest can of :worms: and I would not doubt for one second now that somebody in higher authority isn't going to see to some kind of investigation being opened. Just can't say these things and keep movin on. Don't think for one minute he isn't getting a fee for showing up on these shows either, imo, he is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10