Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for A News Junkie

giopizza.jpg

for the rest of y'all:

scrollbar_drinks.jpg

I WANT THAT PIZZA IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, comedy break time: Why can't Amazon be like Facebook - I keep wishing when I refresh the Amazon page that I will see under a 5*'er review: "Posted from Jose Baez's walk-in closet."

Greta calling him out on believing any of Casey's story. Said she didn't believe any of it. "How did the baby get to the pool to the 5 blocks away woods?"

JB: "Lots of questions: duct tape, burial of family pets, why did GA blah blah blah"

GVS: "Are you suspicious re George?"

JB: stutters, mumbles, talks out of both sides of mouth, don't know what he just said

GVS: "What was her theory of how child got to woods?"

JB: "She cried awhile and got in fetal position in her room and GA told her he'd take care of it." "He called her an hour after he got to work and told her he took care of it, and the phone records reflected that."

GVS: "Did she discover the child?"

JB: "Correct. George discovered the child."

JB talks about the 'strangeness' and uniqueness of the family.

More drivel, um ah, interview to continue tomorrow night.

Wait, what about the cried and cried and cried while HOLDING HER DEAD CHILD IN THE BACKYARD THAT YOU TOLD THE JURY AT TRIAL??? SO now, what? Did she toss Caylee back in the pool to go into her room to get in the fetal position to cry and cry???

SIT DOWN THE SOUTH PARK Connection gets more interesting.......

Watch these episodes and tell me if you see what I see. Weigh in!

WARNING - adult and offensive to some content in videos!
How To Eat With Your Butt
Season 5, Episode 10
Original air date 11/14/2001
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s05e10-how-to-eat-with-your-butt

and then, if you are still breathing try this one.......

[FONT=arial narrow,sans-serif]Butters' Very Own Episode
Season 5, Episode 14
Original air date 12/12/2001
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s05e14-butters-very-own-episode

[/FONT]

Are you kidding me. I am watching the first one and the Nany kidnapped the kid in this episode.

Wait, what about the cried and cried and cried while HOLDING HER DEAD CHILD IN THE BACKYARD THAT YOU TOLD THE JURY AT TRIAL??? SO now, what? Did she toss Caylee back in the pool to go into her room to get in the fetal position to cry and cry???

I think what he said was after she cried awhile, she went to her room and got in a fetal position...

I think what he said was after she cried awhile she went to her room and got in a fetal position...

Oh I see what you're saying. Hmmm very interesting.

Keep talking, Jose. That hole you're standing in is gonna get bigger and deeper.

If JB barfed over some bad mexican food, I hope he projectile vomited when his pr team told him about the South Park lift.

I hope that this does not go away quietly, I hope the lid is blown clear off the whole sordid mess. I hope his book gets recalled, all 5 copies. But mostly, I hope that someone puts him in the hot seat.

If JB barfed over some bad mexican food, I hope he projectile vomited when his pr team told him about the South Park lift.

I hope that this does not go away quietly, I hope the lid is blown clear off the whole sordid mess. I hope his book gets recalled, all 5 copies. But mostly, I hope that someone puts him in the hot seat.

Hmmm, I just read here a bit ago that there were 22? members and 48? visitors? I've often heard word does travel fast. :what:

:great:

:giggle:

Are you kidding me. I am watching the first one and the Nany kidnapped the kid in this episode.

I knew I had a good reason to never watched South park
Finished watching first one you posted. Beside the nany kidnapped story we have computer searches on missing kids and a attempted suicide. Gonna try and watch the second.

I think what he said was after she cried awhile she went to her room and got in a fetal position...

Oh I see what you're saying. Hmmm very interesting.

Keep talking, Jose. That hole you're standing in is gonna get bigger and deeper.

Does he have a shovel?

I was hoping that the SP info would be brought up by greta, but then I realized that the interview was likely taped a while ago.

All these sp connections are extremely interesting.

This is the norm for KC. She is well known to take lines from movies (diary) & if I'not mistaken a few people from here noticed she used movies in all her lies.
It's almost like she is playing a ''catch me if you can" game . There are serial killers who love to do that.

I knew I had a good reason to never watched South park
Finished watching first on you posted. Beside the nany kidnapped story we have computer searches on missing kids and a attempted suicide. Gonna try and watch the second.

So, now you get the amount of my bolding!!!!!!!! OMG

A News Junkie - OMG is right -

- Little white lies are ok....
- Sometimes Mommies do things to that seem hurtful to their babies, but its really for the best
- My son is dead, I drown Butters
- I won't let you go to jail
- Some Puerto Rican guy stole my baby
- I can't keep it straight when you keep inventing new parts to the story
- Don't forget I'm covering up for you - don't forget your lies started all of this
- My lies may be deceitful, but your lies cover up something much more horrible than I ever did
- We are going to need you to say a little white lie
- You're the one who could not back it up with a description
- Its still a shovel
- You got away with murder, you liar (wtf???!!!???) you know something that you not telling us
- Liar, tell us what you know, you know GD well what happened to your kid, so stop acting like victims
- Now excuse us, this family has to get to Bennigans (insert Ritz-Carlton) (WTF x's a million)

You have found the Mother load so to speak....Its uncanny...

- Sometimes Mommies do things to that seem hurtful to their babies, but its really for the best.
-

You have found the Mother load so to speak....

bows.jpg

- Sometimes Mommies do things to that seem hurtful to their babies, but its really for the best.
-

You have found the Mother load so to speak....

Yup, that is all in the show. OMG Baez got punked.

Appreciate all the posts re the SP episodes and similarities. I was put off by all the commercials while trying to view the SP episodes.

For some reason, I am no longer able to thank posters individual posts so thank you all for your findings. This is HUGE, IMHO, and I hope someone exposes it in it's entirety.

Oh Geez, DH and I just made plans for out to dinner tomorrow night-Chile Relleno's. Guess it'll be fish now.

Are you kidding? It probably has caught fire/an inferno all over the pace by now. Remember someone's mention in here about news spreading fast in 5 hours around the world, or words to that effect? :rocker:

Jose,
Thanks for writing the book! With any luck, it might get you the infamy your ego so desires.

Oh, and at least Chapter one won't have to be re-titled as Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire will still work!

Good day,
The Sidebar Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members