Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like 4 years later and we are all still waiting for that AH HA moment. Guess the joke is on us.

I can't begin to explain how depressed I was when I heard about the content of JB's book. The media lapping it up made me even sicker. I have spent the last few days reading this thread and I feel like I found my soulmates. Excellent debunking!!

I now feel like the earth is back on its axis! I do not want to be part of a world where JB is revered. He turns my stomach. Thank you all so much!

Why was Jose still investigating unknown phone numbers on fca 's phone a month before trial if this was an accident? Who does he think he is fooling?

Not starting any rumor, but do find it somewhat iornic that the other writer lives veryclose to Pinellas. Wonder now where she was living, I mean since imo, somebody had to bounce ideas off somebody to get all this info.

Iornic too that the A's attorney could not comment on the book, I give him that. to a degree, but had enough time to close up shop when certain media outlets got their copy and started to comment?

Imo, there's something else going on here besides a cheesy book that's got everybody up in arms. Not that a lot of things never made a lot of sense in this whole story, but when JB calls her a habitual liar and then turns right around and writes things told to him by her, it doesn't make any sense. He's out there trying to somewhat redeem himself, but he's making himself look worse than before. This also doesn't make any sense. He has to be the biggest rube or there' something else to it, imo.

BBM - I've watched this "George is a pedophile" banter go back and forth, but really, it doesn't matter what he did or didn't do to Casey as far as the relevance of this case because it has zero to do with Caylee's murder.

Nobody in their right mind would believe that George found Caylee drowned and the proceeded to throw her into the woods like a bag of garbage. Nobody in their right mind would believe that George duct taped Caylee's precious face; the same face that looked at her JoJo with adoring eyes and a loving heart.

IF, and that's a huge IF, George ever molested Casey, does that somehow give her a free pass to murder an innocent toddler, her very own baby daughter? (generic question there)

So please, someone tell me why the main subject line continues to be George's sexual perversion? Is it just because Baez roped the 2 together, the sexual molestation along with George also being responsible for Caylee's burial that the 2 continue to be linked together in discussion here?

I think it's obvious for anyone who watched the trial that George isn't a maritally faithful man, unless of course you believe that he and River were "just buds" who met in secrecy at her gated residence night after night. But I see absolutely no correlation between the accusation of pedophilia that would then give Casey an excuse to murder Caylee. Plenty of people have been sexually molested yet still retained a respect for an innocent baby's life.

This is so true! Just like the trial the focus has been taken off baby Caylee once again. He is so slimy like that! This never was about GA.:banghead: There is no excuse for what she did. Let's not let him win again by putting the focus on GA.

Not starting any rumor, but do find it somewhat iornic that the other writer lives veryclose to Pinellas. Wonder now where she was living, I mean since imo, somebody had to bounce ideas off somebody to get all this info.

Iornic too that the A's attorney could not comment on the book, I give him that. to a degree, but had enough time to close up shop when certain media outlets got their copy and started to comment?

Imo, there's something else going on here besides a cheesy book that's got everybody up in arms. Not that a lot of things never made a lot of sense in this whole story, but when JB calls her a habitual liar and then turns right around and writes things told to him by her, it doesn't make any sense. He's out there trying to somewhat redeem himself, but he's making himself look worse than before. This also doesn't make any sense. He has to be the biggest rube or there' something else to it, imo.

Maybe it is as simple as JB CYA effort before CM and FCA come out with their tell all books. Now he can say, see I told you she suckered me with her lies and now she has suckered CM and to top it off she is telling even more lies.

Because they are putting themselves out there as if they were dealing in a celebrity starlet rather than a murderer. This "brand" doesn't exactly draw the same type of adoring crowd.

But they've treated Casey as though she were a celebrity from day 1, nothing new there, so I wondered who exactly, you thought was threatening Baez in order for him to be "in danger".

I've seen no threats towards any of Casey's team, not even a hint of it, much less "real danger".

News Junkie, just catching up quickly on night postings so haven't watched episode yet, BUT....

Do you remember a time when there was a lot of speculation/talk/rumors/discussion concerning the possibility that George was not really Casey's father, but was instead a result of an infidelity of CA's while he was a cop???? I think this was taking place during the time emails, photos and witness accounts of CA's "relationship" with Dom Casey hit the media.

Subject was NOT discussed on our forums due to TOS but I am recalling lots of discussion on other forums that did allow this type of discussion?

Anyone else who occasionally visited the "other" forums recall this?

I always wondered how this rumor got started?

BBM - That "discussion" is still alive and well on other sites. Uhm, trying to tread carefully here around a TOS, but there are in fact several people on another site posting from Florida who still emphatically stand by this.

I totally agree. Also, why would GA ever take legal action against these allegations when he absolutely knows he could not rely upon his perjuring wife to favor his truths over FCA's lies? It would be the most foolish thing he could do. I've lived in a household run by a narcissist and for the lesser minions in the family life is like being stuck to flypaper, you learn that struggling only hurts you and tires you out. You can never win. I wish he could get away but I think he's doomed.
Even more, I wish he could have stood up in court for Caylee's life, but he couldn't, so he's hardly going to do it for his mere reputation. I am not an admirer of GA by any means but but I do understand suffering can warp a person and I think he has suffered horribly.

-----------------
I have always found myself believeing there were reasons they did not want anyone delving into this family. There must be more than meets the eye, unless someone~ stumbles on it, we will never know.:what:

I would love to see George follow JB book tour and tell us what he really thinks
About JB putting all blame on him . I don't believe he molested Casey. I want to hear one person in that sick family tell us why he would continue to enable Casey. All he is doing by not coming forward is setting her up for her next evil behavior. It hurts that that this evil person (Casey) always has someone to make excuses for her and attempt to convince the public how she is such a sweet girl who is living in a fantasy. Little Caylee never had a chance with a mother like her.

I would love to see George follow JB book tour and tell us what he really thinks
About JB putting all blame on him . I don't believe he molested Casey. I want to hear one person in that sick family tell us why he would continue to enable Casey. All he is doing by not coming forward is setting her up for her next evil behavior. It hurts that that this evil person (Casey) always has someone to make excuses for her and attempt to convince the public how she is such a sweet girl who is living in a fantasy. Little Caylee never had a chance with a mother like her.

BBM - That's been the constant drumbeat of the Anthony parenting plan all along - do nothing. They aren't about to change that same ole worn-out path now.

That's also what greatly contributed to Caylee's murder.

George will be owned by Cindy for the rest of his life, probably more now than ever because of what he knows but isn't allowed to voice.

There was a bit of danger where it concerned CM and his wife at one time.

Imo, JB wouldn't have to go to that much trouble to cya. He had stern warnings for getting too close to her, but nothing ever came of it. Everybody knows what fca is and in part the same can be said for the whole lot of them; the mistruths. Same could be said for the GA stuff, which to me is a moot point since all we heard is talk, but nobody is doing anything about it and nobody will, except to get the masses all stirred up. Imo, it'd just open more and more cans of worms and who knows what other immflamatory things could be said to keep the hurt going.

I put no faith in things mentioned in rag mags like NI. Planted stories to serve only one purpose, make more money, get more people outraged. It isn't right, but it always happens. Just like another rag mag that said GA overdosed on pills. That is not exactly true. He might have taken a few, but nothing life threatening and in no way had his stomach pumped. It is always interesting how some of the stories make one feel the reporter can see through walls, they know it all when all it is is another spin. They might think it's entertainment, but the only purpose it serves is to make more money for their Corp. I never thought what happened to Caylee was very entertaining and I don't think fca is very entertaining either. She was responsible for her daughter, but they made her a celebrity over the death of her daughter. And the band plays on....

-----------------
I have always found myself believeing there were reasons they did not want anyone delving into this family. There must be more than meets the eye, unless someone~ stumbles on it, we will never know.:what:

I dunno - usually the answer is not a conspiracy at all but the simplest one - stupid is just plain stupid....

This is so true! Just like the trial the focus has been taken off baby Caylee once again. He is so slimy like that! This never was about GA.:banghead: There is no excuse for what she did. Let's not let him win again by putting the focus on GA.
:rocker:

IMO, If George does not file a lawsuit against Jose... he is in on it and has been in on it from the beginning. Remember the, "You would do anything for your daughter?" Yeah, well, this may be that "anything." His inaction would not prove to me that he did molest Casey, but it would prove to me that he was in on the lie and allowed it to be said and continues to allow it to be said... all for Casey.

I personally think that accusing someone of not only molesting a child, but of incest, is the most vile thing that someone can be accused of. There is no way to turn a blind eye to that. Unless of course, you are in on it!

It's a question I've had for a long time. This will prove to me whether George allowed the accusations or not.

MOO

-----------------

I am of the firm belief that the same thing is going on now that he did in the trial! Just through out other chit so the thoughts and discussion lead to folks talking about other chit... and take focus off the REAL ISSUE THAT IT MURDERED CAYLEE,

Jb: In the book, one of the, uh, first things, one of the things that I mention when we talk about the case and uh the abuse is that Cheney Mason and I sat George down in his office, and this was just before, uh, the letters were going to come out, uh, from one of the jailhouse snitches that, uh Casey was alleging that, uh, that her abused her, and we sat George down and we told him that his daughter was saying that she, that he sexually abused her, and, um, he didn't admit to it, but he didn't deny it, and we found that to be very shocking to us, that, it left Cheney and I looking at each other in, in complete, uh, we were dumbfounded and we couldn't understand how he just didnt deny it. Now again, thats one of those things that are more subjective opinion but all I can tell you is we confronted uh Mr. Anthony about the abuse and he never, ever, ever denied it.

Gvs: Was there ever a suggestion or any accusation that he ever abused the child, Caylee Anthony?

Jb: You know, we thought, and uh, first of all, thats something we gave consideration to when we were, uh, investigating the case. In fact, we, we, we even thought and considered maybe the reason that he didn't call 911 was because, uh, you know, an autopsy would ensue and that kind of abuse would be revealed. However I, I didn't have any evidence to support it, uh, it was just speculation, and because of that, uh, you know, I, I said no, we can't go that far. It's not something that, well, I could have argued it, and, and, and we could have pushed the issue. I, I just didn't feel comfortable doing it
End of interview.

BBM Yet he had no evidence whatsoever, either, to support the ridiculous notion that George had molested/abused Casey, and certainly didn't appear to be "uncomfortable" presenting his odious opening statement accusing George of just that. Nor did he present any evidence at all during the trial to lend credence to it. What a crock of BS.

Edit: Looks like everyone above is saying the same as I am. Didn't read through thread first.

BBM - That's been the constant drumbeat of the Anthony parenting plan all along - do nothing. They aren't about to change that same ole worn-out path now.

That's also what greatly contributed to Caylee's murder.

George will be owned by Cindy for the rest of his life, probably more now than ever because of what he knows but isn't allowed to voice.

Totally agree and I bet part of why CA and KC have been able to 'own' him all these years, was the threat of exposing that 'he ran a red light and killed to people as a cop.'

Now that secret can't hurt him, but new ones step into it's place.

IMO, If George does not file a lawsuit against Jose... he is in on it and has been in on it from the beginning. Remember the, "You would do anything for your daughter?" Yeah, well, this may be that "anything." His inaction would not prove to me that he did molest Casey, but it would prove to me that he was in on the lie and allowed it to be said and continues to allow it to be said... all for Casey.

I personally think that accusing someone of not only molesting a child, but of incest, is the most vile thing that someone can be accused of. There is no way to turn a blind eye to that. Unless of course, you are in on it!

It's a question I've had for a long time. This will prove to me whether George allowed the accusations or not.

MOO

Love ya, but disagree to disagee on this one (geez, now I am thinking they are loving seeing us disagee, but you and I know we areok with that) Baez always seems to preface with "I feel" type of words, so cannot be sued on many of the items. IMHO? Same think that it did remember. He is not stating fact, Just feelings if you read the transcripts vs just listening as those words are missed ofte So suingBaez is risky as he keeps referring to heresay, but when cornered...see above how he actually goes outta his way to say supposition. Then in another sentence ininterviews he says he is woking with evidence. Keeping the two sentences separate...well righty then is so misleading OnPurpose.

All this talk about GA has me wondering what kind of Grandpa will he be to Lee's kids? But there's also a part of me that thinks LA, MA, FCA, GA and CA have always been in on everything that's happened, on what's going on right now, and everything that will happen in the future. I feel so sad for any children LA and MA will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23